Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

Is there any other information about this compound in gormanston? Like did cp just throw up a wall around a house and now it's a compound or is there heavy duty weaponry and security in there?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

All the warnings in the OP remain in place, and a few more posters are taking a break from the forum, so please do not complain when/if it happens to you

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Stigma 666

Lolalita wrote: »
    Is there any other information about this compound in gormanston? Like did cp just throw up a wall around a house and now it's a compound or is there heavy duty weaponry and security in there?

Passed it hundreds of times without even knowing it was there

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Guessed

From LMFM- I've never had an issue with securing the services of the Emergency Response Unit, I've never been refused when I made the call - they have shown up with little notice & always done excellent work for me. I'm not one for keeping quiet when I need more resources - Chief Supt Mangan

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

hmm did I hit bullseye

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Thecowboy1981

Guessed wrote: »
    From LMFM- I've never had an issue with securing the services of the Emergency Response Unit, I've never been refused when I made the call - they have shown up with little notice & always done excellent work for me. I'm not one for keeping quiet when I need more resources - Chief Supt Mangan

Dut dut, political policing, but not what this thread is for now pal. Onto the politics forum or emergency services with that

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dunney848

Quote from that article:

“It’s not the first time he has drafted in supporters from the UK because, when he’s under pressure, he surrounds himself with people he can trust.

Says it all really. The sooner the Provos send down some enforcers from the north to clear up these West Brits the better.

Stigma 666 wrote: »
    Passed it hundreds of times without even knowing it was there

I saw in one article that he just put up a wall without planning permission and that makes it a compound. A few days ago here however, people were saying the guards wouldn't dare enter it and the army should be deployed along with help from the guards and council to raid it...seems a bit overkill

Lolalita wrote: »
    I saw in one article that he just put up a wall without planning permission and that makes it a compound. A few days ago here however, people were saying the guards wouldn't dare enter it and the army should be deployed along with help from the guards and council to raid it...seems a bit overkill

Pure rubbish. The guards have raided it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Dunney848 wrote: »
    Quote from that article:

“It’s not the first time he has drafted in supporters from the UK because, when he’s under pressure, he surrounds himself with people he can trust.

Says it all really. The sooner the Provos send down some enforcers from the north to clear up these West Brits the better.
    Those provos wouldn't stand a chance today cop on will yeah

• Advertisement

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Those provos wouldn't stand a chance today cop on will yeah

Are you having a laugh. Do you mean the provos who took on and killed members of elite infantry units of the British army.

Pure rubbish. The guards have raided it before.

it said when the gardai went in 11 of there cars got punctured with spikes that were layed out for them

Are you having a laugh. Do you mean the provos who took on and killed members of elite infantry units of the British army.

They haven't done much of that in over 25 years though to be fair

No im talking about the lads today the ones of the 70s 80s 90s were obviously a very capable bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

70,s and 80,s provos did not need coke and other ****e to do what they had to do, it was their belief, right or wrong, it was their choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haladmirer View Post
    Any link to pics of him or fb or ig?
    He's the only one not pictured

Altho in the SW they had him silouetted out and he looked like he had a mullet of some sort
    Criminal in itself
    Kboy that is

Them silouettes arents actually the siluettes of those involved,hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Guessed

Dut dut, political policing, but not what this thread is for now pal. Onto the politics forum or emergency services with that

Yea because the Drogheda superintendent needing the ERU would having nothing to do with gangland shootings... my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭thegetawaycar

I guess prison is working well, how the hell are people released if it means that straight away we have huge state resources needed to setup checkpoints right outside their house.

Lock the leaders up and just no release. FFS what a waste of resources, we need to tackle people getting in to crime but those already causing mayhem should be permanently locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gw123gw

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haladmirer View Post
    Any link to pics of him or fb or ig?
    He's the only one not pictured

Altho in the SW they had him silouetted out and he looked like he had a mullet of some sort
    Criminal in itself
    Kboy that is”

pic of KB aint hard if know where to look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

https: //m.soundcloud.com/thestandwitheamondunphy/ep-611-the-drug-crime-crisis-brazen-killers-under-resourced-gardai
    The Stand Podcast- New Dunphy podcast just tweeted by Nicola T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Yeah, I'd say he does mean those old men, in their 70s, that haven't done any training in 30 odd years or so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Is that k boy peeking out over the Garda van wing mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

The gardai can have all the resources in the world, the result is the same, brought before a judge and given a light or suspended sentence, the bulk of these guys have double or even triple digit convictions. major judicial reform is needed, but that's not sexy like health and housing, so the government wont touch it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Who is it you are looking for a picture of? Is it who the quote was about it or who you mentioned in the last part of your reply?

My mistake,thought quote was about kboy

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Is that k boy peeking out over the Garda van wing mirror?

that is DT

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

gw123gw wrote: »
    that is DT

Was kboy brother killed this time last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Was kboy brother killed this time last year?

No

No

His cousin was it

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    His cousin was it

who was killed that you think os related to him?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

gw123gw wrote: »
    who was killed that you think os related to him?

Wayne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement