Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tincan99

is there a new whistleblower page ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

STB. wrote: »
    I actually quoted the wrong post! The fella that replied to you I meant to quote (I'll correct it with the right quote).

Incidentally he was initially denied bail in the pending case but that somehow changed!

Was the re-trial for the the two outstanding charges from the 2018 case where he was acquitted of the attempted murder ever heard?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Does it imply if who know so and so wasn't there then you do know you who was present in the RL video?

Is this gangster code ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

@VideosSick (sick videos) on twitter has been unblocked and has a few new videos up now, interesting indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Stigma 666

Was the re-trial for the the two outstanding charges from the 2018 case where he was acquitted of the attempted murder ever heard?

He got off with stabbing your man 28 times somehow lack of evidence

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

There's a grain of truth in there
    italodisco wrote: »
    @VideosSick (sick videos) on twitter has been unblocked and has a few new videos up now, interesting indeed

https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1219731404856209422?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

sexmag wrote: »
    " The defendant told the court it was unfair to punish him for taking precautions and he asked the Judge to change his bail conditions so his routine can be less predictable.

But the State argued bail isn’t an a la carte menu where someone can pick or choose what they want and one breach is a breach too many.

After hearing from both sides, the Judge revoked the man's bail and remanded him in custody."

So he'll be much safer in prison so
    pablo128 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. He broke his bail conditions by not signing on in the Garda station when he was meant to. The reason he gave in court is that he was in fear of being attacked as they knew his routine. And he was correct as someone tried to whack him on his way to sign on.

The charge was possession of a robbed bike and burning a car.

"Det Nolan said that since June 29 last to January 4, the man breached his bail conditions 41 times, which included failing to sign on on certain days, failing to be available on his mobile phone at certain times and not being at the bail address at certain times when gardai called to the premises."

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/louth-man-who-was-the-target-of-a-recent-shooting-has-bail-revoked-for-41-separate-breaches-38882690.html

Hes taken the piss before so thats why they have no sympathy for him

@beasty This article contains no name

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Dont know. AFAIK he was acquitted of all charges in relation to that.

There is a separate allegation from May last year that had bail conditions. This is the one he has had his bail revoked for breaching bail conditions . That case is yet to come before the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    I thought the pending case was attempted murder. Some fella was stabbed and put in the boot of a car and the car pushed into a river ....

I think he got off with that, the lad that got stabbed up said he lied and made up his statement!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please do not discuss trials or retrials if an individual's case has not been finally concluded. It can potentially prejudice ongoing legal proceedings and indeed could identify the individual when a court has indicated his anonymity is to be preserved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

Wonder where Ruthless is in all of this. Keeping the head well down. Definitely a person of interest in the Keane murder. Now that suspect A is safely tucked away, surely now time for the Gardai to pour resources into finding him

Wonder where Ruthless is in all of this. Keeping the head well down. Definitely a person of interest in the Keane murder. Now that suspect A is safely tucked away, surely now time for the Gardai to pour resources into finding him

Last i heard this suspect was in mcdonalds on the north side etc, he wasnt hiding but that was last week,could be anywhere now

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Dante7 wrote: »
    The joyces and maguires are cousins

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Happened already. Politician's son in Midlands. Caused havoc when going to ul. Ended up doing a stretch.

Could you pm the name from the Midlands and don't recall

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Gets sticky when you mix criminals and garda Detectives making babies in Coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Last i heard this suspect was in mcdonalds on the north side etc, he wasnt hiding but that was last week,could be anywhere now

Was told he's in Turkey,by a lad in his gym! he left last week after slapping some young lads mother for being involved in that video... that's why it's all quite about him makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Johnnydoe89

See this page before?

See this page before?

Childish stuff really, doubt its an actual criminal, criminals are self centered and want all the attention, even suggesting another takes him out and get the glory would be against their self center egos

Was told he's in Turkey,by a lad in his gym! he left last week after slapping some young lads mother for being involved in that video... that's why it's all quite about him makes sense

Home of the Daba Daba burger, whatever that is.

https://www.mcdonalds.com.tr/mcdonalds-lezzetleri/sandvicler

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

Maybe back in Bethlehem giving out jerseys to kids. WTF was that about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

tincan99 wrote: »
    is there a new whistleblower page ?

The whistleblower Twitter mtk global.

Will bring you to it.
    Gets sticky when you mix criminals and garda Detectives making babies in Coolock

Why you bringing that over here, it's like calling, beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice

See this page before?

It's Vicky, Graham Dwyer's squeeze :)
    Totally unhinged.

When its translated from turkish to english, how very apt

Nah the Daba Daba is apparently "Cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise between two chicken meat".

Although it doesn't look anything like chicken in the picture to be honest, very skinny looking chicken slices.

https://www.mcdonalds.com.tr/mcdonalds-lezzetleri/sandvicler/daba-daba-burger.

Where did you get you McDonald's story! I feel like I'm in a Pulp Fiction parody now with all these mad sightings.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Jesus I'd murder that... No pun intended

Lol

Its funny though, any journos reading this will have it in the papers that he has been spotted in a mcdonalds in turkey now, mark my words haha

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭clones1980

A bit off topic but anyone know what happened sanambar after coroner was done. Was he buried or what.

It's Vicky, Graham Dwyer's squeeze :)
    Totally unhinged.[/quote]

Leon Wrights squeeze now by all accounts
    Edit, old report

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

clonesbabe wrote: »
    A bit off topic but anyone know what happened sanambar after coroner was done. Was he buried or what.

Cremated in a mosque

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

clonesbabe wrote: »

I think he was buried along with the social house and 18 free prams he was still entitled to under the terms of his asylum seeker deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement