Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

sexmag wrote: »
    Its funny though, any journos reading this will have it in the papers that he has been spotted in a mcdonalds in turkey now, mark my words haha

Unless you have unwittingly blown his cover!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

I think he was buried along with the social house and 18 free prams he was still entitled to under the terms of his asylum seeker deal.

Should have done a bit of the aul jihad instead - 72 virgins versus that, no contest!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

sexmag wrote: »
    "Det Nolan said that since June 29 last to January 4, the man breached his bail conditions 41 times, which included failing to sign on on certain days, failing to be available on his mobile phone at certain times and not being at the bail address at certain times when gardai called

Which begs the question, why has it taken until now to lock him up?

Wonder where Ruthless is in all of this. Keeping the head well down. Definitely a person of interest in the Keane murder. Now that suspect A is safely tucked away, surely now time for the Gardai to pour resources into finding him

He was at his kids training last tuesday allegedly

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

italodisco wrote: »
    @VideosSick (sick videos) on twitter has been unblocked and has a few new videos up now, interesting indeed

Are they old videos because i remember reading about that in the papers a month or two ago about someone offering a grand for information on certain cars

• Advertisement

See this page before?

She's a basket case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Jokes aside the Zanzibar murder must have been bizarre, shot in the middle of the day outside a crowded house but a decent chunk of the crowd inside probably knew it was coming and barely reacted.

Can't blame the family really, can't imagine what it's like to have a son murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

https://www.lmfm.ie/news/lmfm-news/target-of-a-taxi-shooting-in-drogheda-remanded-in-custody/

Afraid for his life, all because of his own actions! Sounding like a ****ing victim!

He was afraid of his life running to the Garda station though. With the threats that chap made and the damage he has done, he should be locked up in solitary confinement for life. Will anyone in their right mind trust this chap ever being in public again? I hope he rots. Doesn’t deserve a bullet, that’s exactly what he will want now. Shows how much of a coward he really is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Gets sticky when you mix criminals and garda Detectives making babies in Coolock

Can u elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Can u elaborate?

nope no names allowed but not hard to figure out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It's Vicky, Graham Dwyer's squeeze :)
    Totally unhinged.

Leon Wrights squeeze now by all accounts

And formerly used to flood Gareth Hutch with love letters too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

The mothers don’t know who the fathers are, so could be hard enough.

Jokes aside the Zanzibar murder must have been bizarre, shot in the middle of the day outside a crowded house but a decent chunk of the crowd inside probably knew it was coming and barely reacted.

Can't blame the family really, can't imagine what it's like to have a son murdered.

Well the chap who’s father was murdered in 2009 and who is suspected of filming the famous incident attacking a certain ruthless individual, was previously accused on this thread of being involved in this incident, not clear at what level but I read an article recently where he was also “suspected” of shooting a person for a €50 drugs debt. Don’t believe that last part myself but don’t shoot the messenger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Vicky russian (Graham Dwyer's girlfriend in Google) putting up birth cert saying her baby daddy is a detective, ruthless is now her flavor of the day, a complete and utter mental case, running polls from everything here on her twitter.

Edit Vicky locked the account, have a chat with your 50 personalities on your 50 different devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Tippsman wrote: »
    Vicky russian (Graham Dwyer's girlfriend in Google) putting up birth cert saying her baby daddy is a detective, ruthless is now her flavor of the day, a complete and utter mental case, running polls from everything here on her twitter.

Even ruthless would be terrified of the yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Even ruthless would be terrified of the yoke

yep she is a basket and who knows what garbage she spouts out

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Well the chap who’s father was murdered in 2009 and who is suspected of filming the famous incident attacking a certain ruthless individual, was previously accused on this thread of being involved in this incident, not clear at what level but I read an article recently where he was also “suspected” of shooting a person for a €50 drugs debt. Don’t believe that last part myself but don’t shoot the messenger

Both are true,

See below that is the incident you speak of,

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/male-teenager-shot-in-the-leg-in-dublin-city-centre-1.3255720

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Stigma 666

Ask yourselves was Keane Mulready-Woods involved in the death of Richard carberry in any capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drew.mexico

Sanambar was murdered because his face was plastered all over the news in connection with the SL murder. Bosses probably felt he was bringing too much heat. Simple as that.

Davidplat wrote: »

Just to clarify, I meant that I don’t believe the person shot in this article was shot over a €50 debt. I would well believe this young lad is willing and capable though

• Advertisement

Sanambar was murdered because his face was plastered all over the news in connection with the SL murder. Bosses probably felt he was bringing too much heat. Simple as that.

Sanambar was not named in any article in relation to Seans murder until after he was shot in Sean’s front garden. You think if the papers had named him he would have showed up to the wake?

Sanambar was not named in any article in relation to Seans murder until after he was shot in Sean’s front garden. You think if the papers had named him he would have showed up to the wake?

I'm guessing he went to the wake to keep appearances up or someone made him go and set him up. He was in the same gang as little and presumably hung out with him a lot. It would be weird not showing up to his wake.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Johnnydoe89

Stigma 666 wrote: »
    Ask yourselves was Keane Mulready-Woods involved in the death of Richard carberry in any capacity.

No doubt

No doubt

And he was in one of two cars in Clogherhead, the first one that initially was spotting or the 2nd that had the gunman inside. 20mins apart both cars

He was in the same gang as little

This a fact or are you just guessing based on what you read here or in news articles?

Edit: Your first comment you stated he was all over the papers (without quoting sources). This is why you need to read the first page again. There is enough spoofing going on in this thread

And he was in one of two cars in Clogherhead, the first one that initially was spotting or the 2nd that had the gunman inside. 20mins apart both cars

I heard the first one myself tbh

p.s good username ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Came across this on youtube.

Full documentary Bernard O Mahony did last year. Interviews with Christy Dunne, Billy Clare, Sean Donohue, Wayne Harte, Anthony Kelly and Wayne Dundon among others.

I heard the first one myself tbh

p.s good username ;-)

Kb made a call about a car in the site that he said was looking sketchy driving through, 20mins later call is made he was killed.

There's an army of us out here :D Johndoe89 was taken already

Kb made a call about a car in the site that he said was looking sketchy driving through, 20mins later call is made he was killed.

There's an army of us out here :D Johndoe89 was taken already

*Call as in general word he was killed I know nothing about calls between killer*

• Advertisement

He was in the same gang as little

This a fact or are you just guessing based on what you read here or in news articles?

Edit: Your first comment you stated he was all over the papers (without quoting sources). This is why you need to read the first page again. There is enough spoofing going on in this thread

Mind explaining it better than? I'm just an interested observer on the other side of the world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement