Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Johndoe19 wrote: »

Mind explaining it better than? I'm just an interested observer on the other side of the world.

It’s a bit tough to explain pal. I’m afraid you have to read like the rest of us. Few summaries going around. How accurate they are, we are not sure. Nobody does, even the people posting them. A lot of assumptions and google detectives. There is plenty about this “feud” on you tube and twitter also. Look at the accounts where links are posted and you will find more. And p.s. I’m being polite here, normally you would get the head chewed off you for asking this question. It’s tough to follow but keep reading and try to check it often as it moves quickly and a lot of stuff gets deleted by the mods (who do a serious job to keep this thread going and stopping it from being shut down). Seriously though, everyone needs to read that first page before posting a single comment in this thread as it has potential legal ramifications which could actually help one of these suspects go free. Irish law is not nearly as strict as the US

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

Had the one who's been arrested escaped any other assassinations before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

Vague9i0 wrote: »

Yes, when the taxi driver was shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Breakerz wrote: »
    Yes, when the taxi driver was shot.

I’d wager they mean aside from that when they said “other”, given that the taxi driver one has been mentioned for the last week and half here. Although knowing this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Vague9i0 wrote: »

Not arrested but the other sides brother https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/shooting-victim-fighting-for-life-after-gunman-opens-fire-in-front-of-shoppers-37859514.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Stigma 666 wrote: »
    Ask yourselves was Keane Mulready-Woods involved in the death of Richard carberry in any capacity.

Spotter in that murder from what I heard

I was just searching back the thread so that I could link from the date of Zach Parker’s death so those asking about Sean Little could read from there onwards.

The thread starts in January 2018 and the second post is July 2019 so all the real time info has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

I was just searching back the thread so that I could link from the date of Zach Parker’s death so those asking about Sean Little could read from there onwards.

The thread starts in January 2018 and the second post is July 2019 so all the real time info has been deleted.

This is the second thread. The first one reached its max posts

This is the second thread. The first one reached its max posts

But the first post of the new thread was 20/01/2018. The next post is July 2019.

Could a mod clarify if all the posts in those 18 months were moved to the original thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

I think I have a good idea of one. But I specifically asked about the other person and was told no.

Maybe i should be a reporter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

But the first post of the new thread was 20/01/2018. The next post is July 2019.

Could a mod clarify if all the posts in those 18 months were moved to the original thread?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057832446&page=250

Look at the last date of this thread and the current one. Nothing is missing!

Cheers, Telly. That clarified that then :)

Those asking about Sean little, Zanzibar (spelling), etc should probably read the original thread linked by telly from jan 2019 onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Seems the weather is very hot in Dubai at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Seems the weather is very hot in Dubai at the moment.

That's an innuendo for something I'm certain....but what???? *Gently strokes chin*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

STB. wrote: »
    Came across this on youtube.

Full documentary Bernard O Mahony did last year. Interviews with Christy Dunne, Billy Clare, Sean Donohue, Wayne Harte, Anthony Kelly and Wayne Dundon among others.

Fascinating to say the least. Well worth a watch, you'd wonder have the reformed guys to still look over their shoulders as normal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

sexmag wrote: »
    That's an innuendo for something I'm certain....but what???? *Gently strokes chin*

wrong decisions made weather is far to hot

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mickthehack

Maybe i should be a reporter

Anonymity is overused and overrated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So apart from the guy locked up I won't how the other 3 suspects are getting on in the community?
    I'd imagine like in the cop shop video but at every turn

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So apart from the guy locked up I won't how the other 3 suspects are getting on in the community?
    I'd imagine like in the cop shop video but at every turn

Doubt too many would say much to the "Hitman" guy. Didn't realize there is 4 suspects, must of missed that bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Doubt too many would say much to the "Hitman" guy. Didn't realize there is 4 suspects, must of missed that bit.

It's hard to know but it looks to me like it was 3 or 4 locals
    Ruthless wasn't there

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    It's hard to know but it looks to me like it was 3 or 4 locals
    Ruthless wasn't there

It increasingly seems like he wasn't involved at all from the information here and elsewhere. Maybe someone is trying to implicate him with the flip flops in the bag. I think the Gardai may struggle to convict without the torso.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

It increasingly seems like he wasn't involved at all from the information here and elsewhere. Maybe someone is trying to implicate him with the flip flops in the bag. I think the Gardai may struggle to convict without the torso.

DPP have prosecuted for murder in some cases without a body. They would prefer to have it but not essential depending on what circumstantial and DNA they may have

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Border wolf

Spotter in that murder from what I heard

Bollox

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

First thread started in AH and was moved over to CA
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057832446

That reached capacity and a new one was started but the OP from the original thread was moved over to this one. You will see the last post in that first thread was on 15/07/19

DPP have prosecuted for murder in some cases without a body. They would prefer to have it but not essential depending on what circumstantial and DNA they may have

After the cleansing of the house, say most of the DNA could be gone plus to get the torso they could match the weapons to the wounds. It'll be a long investigation anyway I would guess. The amount of heat on them now I say isn't very welcome at all by all involved in that side of life.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No speculation over anyone involved in criminal activity permitted

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

why are they filming themselves and sharing the videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

Very large egos, minimal brain cells

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

optogirl wrote: »
    why are they filming themselves and sharing the videos?

Keane's sister said there was no video's the ones going around are south american

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Keane's sister said there was no video's the ones going around are south american

I mean the ones where they're threatening each other etc unless they do a mean Drogheda/Dublin accent in South America

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement