Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

It’s not surprising these young’uns in this day an age are filming everything, considering known criminals with serious connections to organised crime are swanning around the streets breaching bail 41 times.

Pathetic Policing

3rd attempt at posting, no speculation here

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Fascinating to say the least. Well worth a watch, you'd wonder have the reformed guys to still look over their shoulders as normal!!!

Never heard of yer man Billy Clare..looks a rite mad ****

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

What is yer one doing in those pics hanging off the main suspect? Why would any woman willingly involve herself with that sh8te and the state of him like hes in bits. And she with kids or at least one kid anyway. Kid should be taken off her exposing a child to risk like that is child abuse. Selfish bitch. Shes as bad as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    What is yer one doing in those pics hanging off the main suspect? Why would any woman willingly involve herself with that sh8te and the state of him like hes in bits. And she with kids or at least one kid anyway. Kid should be taken off her exposing a child to risk like that is child abuse. Selfish bitch. Shes as bad as he is.[/quote shes not good looking shes the type you would see with them sort of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

shes the sort you see with lads like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Daily Mail have completely messed up I think, they are claiming the same person who killed KM dug up Willie Maughans brothers grave....

Or am I reading the article wrong

I dont understand it. She has a 'thing' for dirty scrotes ? Was she with hotwheels before this dirty thing? I cant see the attraction these women that get involved with men like this, particularly when they have kids, baffles me. Is it to fund her fake t8ts, handbags and lip fillers? What a mother - feel sorry for the poor child.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Anyone read the article in today’s paper mentioning the chief suspect in Keane’s murder, once desecrating a grave?

It gets more sickening by the day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Her thing is more coke
    Wans like that come with the coke business

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Anyone read the article in today’s paper mentioning the chief suspect in Keane’s murder, once desecrating a grave?

It gets more sickening by the day.

It's a false assertion.

• Advertisement

I wonder will she back off now after being in the taxi that was shot at last week and her dirty fella being kept in now. Or maybe thats all in a normal day for girls like that, I dont know. Madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Daily Mail have completely messed up I think, they are claiming the same person who killed KM dug up Willie Maughans brothers grave....

Or am I reading the article wrong

18 August 2016 grave dug up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/how-low-can-you-get-familys-horror-as-gang-suspected-of-murdering-man-and-his-girlfriend-dig-up-his-brothers-grave-34977053.html

6 July 2018 Maguire was shot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-who-was-shot-six-times-at-his-home-extremely-lucky-to-be-alive-37086181.html

Basically they all worked together just before Maguire was shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

I dont understand it. She has a 'thing' for dirty scrotes ? Was she with hotwheels before this dirty thing? I cant see the attraction these women that get involved with men like this, particularly when they have kids, baffles me. Is it to fund her fake t8ts, handbags and lip fillers? What a mother - feel sorry for the poor child.

I might be wrong but I heard the father of her kid is that brannigan lad that got shot in clogherhead....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

AcerJacer wrote: »
    She's a tramp herself looks like she's snorted half of Columbia up her nose. No doubt she'll be hoping on some other mickey by the end of the week.

Google Sonya Collier Drogheda been caught a few times herself

Behind all the scum is a tramp fed on the bag and is well involved in .
    Any relation to Paul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

AcerJacer wrote: »
    She's a tramp herself looks like she's snorted half of Columbia up her nose. No doubt she'll be hoping on some other mickey by the end of the week.

Google Sonya Collier Drogheda been caught a few times herself

Behind all the scum is a tramp fed on the bag and is well involved in .

Is this kinda stuff really necessary on here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Fast women fast cars and die young.

A few questions if I may,

Is ruthless a boss or working under someone?

Any illegal drug supply issues in Drogheda (a drought) since the murder of the child?

There's a march on Saturday in Drogheda to oppose "criminality", will you (normal citizens) attend?

Does anyone know the context of the GIM giving to the child roughly a week before he was killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

And he was in one of two cars in Clogherhead, the first one that initially was spotting or the 2nd that had the gunman inside. 20mins apart both cars

Where are you getting this..? Rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Tippsman wrote: »
    A few questions if I may,

Is ruthless a boss or working under someone?

Any illegal drug supply issues in Drogheda (a drought) since the murder of the child?

There's a march on Saturday in Drogheda to oppose "criminality", will you (normal citizens) attend?

Does anyone know the context of the GIM giving to the child roughly a week before he was killed?

Do your own homework journo!

• Advertisement

sexmag wrote: »
    Do your own homework journo!

It's not the first time I've been called a journo, I'll take it as a compliment x x x.

I can ask questions if I so choose, if you don't want to answer any of them, jog the fck on.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Beasty wrote: »
    First thread started in AH and was moved over to CA
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057832446

That reached capacity and a new one was started but the OP from the original thread was moved over to this one. You will see the last post in that first thread was on 15/07/19

After Hours Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Blow in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 meamyeared

Why do regular posters in this thread jump on high horse to people who ask questions?
    Just cause you post here on a daily basis or look at some twitter accounts that gave you info?

Get a grip of yourselves, you're grown adults. If you don't want to answer them then ignore it and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Dismembering of Keane Woods has made it onto Mexican cartel website Borderland Beat saying ruthless Irish gangs are now copying Mexican levels of violence. Never thought i'd see the day when i'd read an Irish article on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

They're called coke whores

septictank wrote: »
    After Hours Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Blow in.

You sir, have massive cojones!
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

meamyeared wrote: »
    Why do regular posters in this thread jump on high horse to people who ask questions?

Because it gets absolutely tedious and infuriating having every blow in that just read news article come in and ask questions that have already been answered 10 times over. It's also filling up the thread with repetitive nonsense

Theres no high horse, read the bloody thread and save everyone the bother and the excuse of "but it's 100s of pages" doesn't fly, it's an long in dept topic that actually takes time and dedication to follow. If that's too much for you then wait for the sunday world to come out

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Titan2020 wrote: »
    They're called coke whores

Session moths

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

Telly wrote: »
    Session moths

pocket sniffers 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

AlCapone1 wrote: »
    pocket sniffers 😂