Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

2 ARU units with support units just sped down Oscar Traynor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

RiseToMe wrote: »
    2 ARU units with support units just sped down Oscar Traynor

The traffic news just mentioned an "incident" in the bus lane. Probably a traffic accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

meamyeared wrote: »
    Why do regular posters in this thread jump on high horse to people who ask questions?
    Just cause you post here on a daily basis or look at some twitter accounts that gave you info?

Get a grip of yourselves, you're grown adults. If you don't want to answer them then ignore it and move on.

There are both written and unwritten rules which apply to a discussion forum, the written ones are there to prevent the mods from going bananas, the unwritten rules are there to prevent the patrons from going mad, and to create a platform for discussion. Repetitive questions, slagging, especially those who aren’t here to defend themselves, making up stuff and posting it as fact, are but a few of the unwritten rules, mostly understood and generally accepted by regular posters.

We’ve all broken some of them at some stage, it’s never personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

sexmag wrote: »
    Because it gets absolutely tedious and infuriating having every blow in that just read news article come in and ask questions that have already been answered 10 times over. It's also filling up the thread with repetitive nonsense

Theres no high horse, read the bloody thread and save everyone the bother and the excuse of "but it's 100s of pages" doesn't fly, it's an long in dept topic that actually takes time and dedication to follow. If that's too much for you then wait for the sunday world to come out

Then don't answer them, iv been on this thread since long before the other one was closed because of post limit. Sometimes I'm stuck on names or other details I'm not gonna go trawling back through threads to find what I'm looking for. Granted there is alot of posters who ask for full backgrounds rather than reading form the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

The person running that account is completely mental and takes stuff from this thread anyways. Wouldn't go posting her stuff here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Then don't answer them, iv been on this thread since long before the other one was closed because of post limit. Sometimes I'm stuck on names or other details I'm not gonna go trawling back through threads to find what I'm looking for. Granted there is alot of posters who ask for full backgrounds rather than reading form the start

Who care what questions are asked except some d!ckswingers here who think they can control what's asked and not.

Alot of posters are on different names from their previous account.

Most posters concentrated on the Kinahan/Hutch and the Drogheda feud has only blown up (media wise) since the killing of the child.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Telly wrote: »
    Session moths

Was seen a bird yrs ago..I was knockin out a few yolkes ( long time ago) 98/99 obviously well gone from that carry on we'd be sessioning away and the c u n t was pocketing the freebies..tramp I thought she was a hero takin the same amount as us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

The traffic news just mentioned an "incident" in the bus lane. Probably a traffic accident.

No they all continued straight passed that accident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

5w

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Someone posted about the Oscar traynor then mad vicky does as well haha

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

I knew one when he was a little boy - he was shot dead last year. He never stood a chance really, one half of his family were nice and trying to make an honest living, the other half were plagued with drugs, mainly addicts and low level dealing but it destroyed the whole family really. He got in over his head I think , and he was one of the gucci wearing love island looking type trying to be the hard man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭car_radio19834

Because it gets absolutely tedious and infuriating having every blow in that just read news article come in and ask questions that have already been answered 10 times over. It's also filling up the thread with repetitive nonsense

Theres no high horse, read the bloody thread and save everyone the bother and the excuse of "but it's 100s of pages" doesn't fly, it's an long in dept topic that actually takes time and dedication to follow. If that's too much for you then wait for the sunday world to come out

Yeah let me just read the whole 482 pages and if I have any questions then I'll ask :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quit gatekeeping posting in threads!

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Lads do any of ye actually know any of these young lads that are getting shot up or doin all the shooting, was looking at pics of some of them today..like cl for example, pretty boy with a man bag..skinny as **** ,these lads are hardly scrappers? Some of the older lads look a bit hardy alrite but tbh most look like love island wannabes

Doesn't matter how you're built. The strongest man is no match for a bullet.

A construction company CEO doesn't need to be able haul blocks up a ladder.

Sure look at Nidge, scrawny but you wouldn't mess with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

AlCapone1 wrote: »
    pocket sniffers ��

Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Crash on the Oscar traynor road just came down it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Yeah let me just read the whole 482 pages and if I have any questions then I'll ask :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quit gatekeeping posting in threads!

You know there's a search function?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Spot on

Pearse_0 posted an interesting image on Twitter 3 hours ago.

Edit: and 5 hours ago!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Jo Kaine

One question & one answer.

You sound like a right prick telling people on the back of a query to read a thread with thousands of posts.

Far more crap & nonsense going on in this thread than a lad asking a question that can be usually answered in a few words or a sentence or two.

• Advertisement

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Pearse_0 posted an interesting image on Twitter 3 hours ago.

Edit: and 5 hours ago!

The status post picture? Was was on here a day or 2 after it happened

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

Jokes aside the Zanzibar murder must have been bizarre, shot in the middle of the day outside a crowded house but a decent chunk of the crowd inside probably knew it was coming and barely reacted.

Can't blame the family really, can't imagine what it's like to have a son murdered.
    So an eye for an eye
    They knew what was happening allegedly it was in papers that the cctv was turned off in house just before the shooting

Heard an interesting theory the other day about these young lads in flashy gear. Supposedly they wear all this guicci and man bags to make them stand out as drug dealers. This is because they want to be locked up because they're really just gay boys from areas where you wouldn't come out as gay. Makes sense cause why the feck would you carry a man bag and wear trousers showing your ankles

The status post picture? Was was on here a day or 2 after it happened

If it was it was removed. Rather than naming them here or sharing the image again which will see me on a boards holiday for a week,I thought people might be interested (not that they should assume it is accurate either). There was also questions from people asking for names with one questioning who the fourth person was. Reading further on this thread, it’s not clear as some have suggested a certain Ruthless Dublin-born hitman is not involved at all.

The post from 5 hours ago, I was actually referring to the video about what the UK Police can find on device(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Heard an interesting theory the other day about these young lads in flashy gear. Supposedly they wear all this guicci and man bags to make them stand out as drug dealers. This is because they want to be locked up because they're really just gay boys from areas where you wouldn't come out as gay. Makes sense cause why the feck would you carry a man bag and wear trousers showing your ankles

Of all the dumb things I’ve read in this thread, this is in a league of its own :pac:

Attention seeking twats.

Then there's the lads that's raking it in week in week out and being in the drugs business would be the last thing you'd think they were at. These boyo's are usually down the country.

But sure if that's true aren't they basically telling everyone they like pipe anyways?

Titan2020 wrote: »
    They're called coke whores

And 9 times out of 10 like the beautiful Sonya are set up by their fella in the Nail & Beauty business. It's a dead give away.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

Ah jaysis no any of the ones I’ve seen or came across are about as FAR as you can get from gay! But I do think the whole Gucci man bag thing makes them look like right ******s

• Advertisement

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    Ah jaysis no any of the ones I’ve seen or came across are about as FAR as you can get from gay! But I do think the whole Gucci man bag thing makes them look like right ******s

It's fairly well known that Wardy likes a length now and again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement