Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

Jo Kaine wrote: »
    It's fairly well known that Wardy likes a length now and again.

I’ve never seen him they always blank out his face ?

Who is the third lad mentioned in Pearse_0 recent twitter post?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    Who is Johnny Brennan mentioned in Pearse_0 twitter post?

If you google his name and Drogheda there seems to be quite a few incidents he's been involved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Of all the dumb things I’ve read in this thread, this is in a league of its own :pac:

It's a joke not a real theory ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Ah jaysis no any of the ones I’ve seen or came across are about as FAR as you can get from gay! But I do think the whole Gucci man bag thing makes them look like right ******s

Money can't buy class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

The man bags originated from america with the rappers carrying man bags full with money then the english road men picked them up carrying all sorts in them including knifes and drugs so the lads over here were a bit late to the party when it came to them poxy looking things but in parts of dublin hasn't there always been a section wearing the expensive flashy clothes i remember my mates use to love the lacoste tracksuits and runners about 15 year ago

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

Apparently a certain gang boss with a compound in meath has fled to Birmingham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Lolalita wrote: »

What is the attraction of Birmingham for Irish gangsters?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Jizique wrote: »

Loads of directions to escape from

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Peaky blinders clobber.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Yep, but according to that article you read he's gone to his own base there to regroup.

Why don't you give the story in full instead of dribs & drabs?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

All that designer Gucci ****e and then watches they wear are fake, do people realise that? These little sacks aren’t high rollers like many on here seem to think. They are scumbags and pawns for the bigger players, these lads are not rolling in cash like many think. They want to be feared and happily do the dirty work for the big players like the leaders of the Gucci gang.

No gangster bringing big money would be as stupid to chop a 17 year old into multiple pieces nor would they be missing bail appearances (to avoid any further heat from the Garda) they would get some uneducated simpleton dirtbag to do it like they have.

Don’t be fooled, these lads are not big time. They are knackers wearing fake gear who idolise the real gangster who have them by the balls. Simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

Yep, but according to that article you read he's gone to his own base there to regroup.

Didn't actually see that bit sorry. I've seen other stuff saying that he has reinforcements already come over so it might all be a load of bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Border wolf

He definitely gone to Birmingham to regroup not out of fear he'll be back .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Border wolf

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Heard an interesting theory the other day about these young lads in flashy gear. Supposedly they wear all this guicci and man bags to make them stand out as drug dealers. This is because they want to be locked up because they're really just gay boys from areas where you wouldn't come out as gay. Makes sense cause why the feck would you carry a man bag and wear trousers showing your ankles

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Dante7 wrote: »
    There's some posters on this thread need shooting.

Apparently Macbook will do it for half a ton provided a taxi back to his hovel is covered by said €50.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

One article did only mention that he was going to the UK nothing about returning with heavies. I seen others saying hes bringing criminals over from the UK. I can't remember if them articles said he was going over to the UK himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Could've been so different if his mixtape ended up in the right hands and he'd got himself a record deal.

Provided someone else sang the lyrics, cos nobody outside of Ireland would understand a word he is saying

WTF?!! I just spat out me tea - where can i find this gem?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Could've been so different if his mixtape ended up in the right hands and he'd got himself a record deal.

Along with a criminal record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVRych0WLUg&feature=youtu.be

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

He could have been the next Tupac.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    He could have been the next Tupac.

I'd say they'll have something in common soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Jo Kaine

theballz wrote: »
    All that designer Gucci ****e and then watches they wear are fake, do people realise that? These little sacks aren’t high rollers like many on here seem to think. They are scumbags and pawns for the bigger players, these lads are not rolling in cash like many think. They want to be feared and happily do the dirty work for the big players like the leaders of the Gucci gang.

No gangster bringing big money would be as stupid to chop a 17 year old into multiple pieces nor would they be missing bail appearances (to avoid any further heat from the Garda) they would get some uneducated simpleton dirtbag to do it like they have.

Don’t be fooled, these lads are not big time. They are knackers wearing fake gear who idolise the real gangster who have them by the balls. Simple as.

Nail on the head there alright.

Anyone knocking out the 40mm x 40mm bags, eights, quarters and ounces are only pieces of **** on the shoes to the big boyos or the wholesalers. Vast majority of those mentioned on this thread are only little cnuts with nothing between their ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Hahaha that thing is tapped in the head the tramp

Oh theres something not right with him. Your 'tohso'. lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

Oh theres something not right with him. Your 'tohso'. lol!

It’s revolting.. probably the worst person I have ever heard speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Trying to make sense of the different Coolock disputes over the last year or two:

First seems to involve the aftermath of the Walshestown Road murder last May, with “close associates” of the victim out for revenge. The Iranian rumored to have set him up was killed, with one media report mentioning a teenage “close associate” of a guy killed over ten years ago as a possible suspect. Another target is said to be Mr. Lie-Detector, a friend of Finglas Flashy, and now locked up for the attempted murder of a Hutch gunman in Clonsaugh. There is also some indication that the murder in Clonsaugh in November was linked to this revenge campaign, as were a few cases in Coolock where Guards intercepted various people on their way to carry out hits, including on the Oscar Traynor Road and in Harmonstown.

Two brothers from Kilmore are involved in some way. One is now locked up after being seen with a weapon in a Coolock park. They are said to have threatened the teenager mentioned above for some unsaid reason. However since it seems they were mates with the Walshestown murder victim, it’s not clear why. They are also said to be at war with Mr Lie-Detector. They are currently involved in a social media spat with a guy who enjoys making stupid videos who was arrested at the scene of a burned out car last Friday along with a convicted heroin dealer. Again it’s not clear why the Kilmore brothers are involved in this dispute. Mr video-maker and his friend were previously arrested in Kilmore with weapons last summer, but were released. Subsequently, Mr heroin dealer was targeted in Donaghmede in September, and escaped by hiding in the bathroom. He is thought to have ordered a murder in Darndale in May, whose victim was friendly with both the Walshestown victim and the teenager said to have killed the Iranian.

The man actually arrested for the Darndale murder is from the opposite end of the city, and recently had a violent encounter in prison with a certain “ruthless” hit man. This ruthless hit man is suspected of murdering the “close associate” of the teenager suspected of murdering the Iranian, over ten years ago. He is also suspected of murdering a friend of the Big boss on the northside in Feb 2018. In turn, he suspects this Mr Big had a hand in the murder of his brother-in-law in Bettystown recently. The two are involved on opposite sides in Drogheda.

So while they all seem linked in a very roundabout kind of way (and all these people seem to know each other to some degree), it seems there’s way too much going on to speak of one “Coolock feud”. Also there’s quite a bit of contradictory stuff published in the media, enough to make you doubt most of what you read. I’d be interested to hear corrections to the above on here.

Here are some (totally unrelated) newspaper reports:

https://m.herald.ie/news/gangland-gun-death-suspect-is-in-the-sights-of-dangerous-thug-brothers-38197019.html

https://m.herald.ie/news/feud-revenge-hit-foiled-as-armed-gardai-seize-pistol-in-swoop-on-taxi-38650695.html

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4916159/father-sean-little-court-alleged-revenge-bid/amp/

https://m.herald.ie/news/thug-scarface-gunned-down-after-online-post-offended-littles-gang-38722479.html

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-on-high-alert-as-criminal-targeted-in-feud-walks-from-prison-38398620.html

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/i-saw-accused-drop-bag-with-loaded-pistol-and-ammo-garda-tells-court-38595324.html

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/intended-target-of-dublin-shooting-escaped-by-hiding-inside-bathroom-after-seeing-gunman-38480616.html

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/gang-war-feared-after-thug-lawlor-is-released-38791248.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Who is the third lad mentioned in Pearse_0 recent twitter post?

Can u link or screen shot Pearce_0 Twitter? Can’t find it atall.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement