Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Can u link or screen shot Pearce_0 Twitter? Can’t find it atall.

Did you do Pearse with an s?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

yes Pearse_0

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Spotify behind the lyrics - 18 Bars by PaulitoCrosby, translated to English

Note all events are fictional and all names or likeness' to real life individuals are coincedental,

Shout out to Mr. Maguire
    You had a good run but it's time to retire
    You call yourself a gangster you're a f**king liar

The artist notes his rivals achievements but suggests he has run out of road and questions his integrity. This is a particularly severe dig as drug dealing kingpins are noted for and pride themselves on their honesty and integrity.

Clint has me mate fightin a case
    We can't find Francis he's running all over the place

Due to attempts on members of your gangs lives a number of my friends are having legal issues. Furthermore another member of your gang we had also hoped to shoot has been evading us and we are finding this very inconvenient.

Brendan has a hole in his face
    Owen has no legs claiming he runs the town he's a disgrace

We've had 2 clear runs at yee and yet you are both alive, this means our best shot is gone and you are hellbent on revenge. Nonetheless the artist tries to spin this as a positive.

When Crosby teamed up with Boyle the town went silent
    But not for long becasue we erupted the town into violence

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

I'm cocking Glocks for fun just to watch knackers run
    Hitmen want 25k I'll do that s**t for half a ton for a taxi home when my fun is done

There is a going rate but I don't charge it as shooting lads is so much fun. My reduced rate is not reflective of my 0/3 past record killing lads and past performance does not predict future returns.

Regulated by The Central Bank.

Had to toss the Glock "ah yeah whatever" just reached down and grabbed the Buretta
    "Crosby I would never" yeah I thought so, still put 15 into your fu**ing torso
    Should've whipped out the sawn off and blown your f**king jaw off

I had two guns and still made a bo**ix of it, I should've brought a third maybe I'd have achieved more than sign my own death warrant and guarantee I had to look over my shoulder when eating dinner in my beloved West Court Hotel.

Talking about you've got milly's
    At least you can pimp out the wheelchair with some spinnies

Not gonna lie, this is a top drawer dig.

Now you’re saying you’re gonna kill me well if you’re gonna kill me kill me
    Or will you pay someone to do it becasue you fear me?

In a defeatest conclusion the artist appears to accept his faith but is keen to know more about the mechanics of the process, the reason for this is unclear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

So, the guy buying the crap shades and also in that so called rap vid is one of the guys found at the burned out car and possible shooter at the double hit attempt near the airport the other day?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

So, the guy buying the crap shades and also in that so called rap vid is one of the guys found at the burned out car and possible shooter at the double hit attempt near the airport the other day?

No. The guy in the rap video is the same guy who rang up hot wheels in that one video. He's also the guy that got shot at while in a taxi and one of the guys accused of chopping up the young lad. One of his previous cases was for stabbing someone in a car, throwing him in the boot and sending the car into the river. Although he got off that charge. He's currently in custody for unrelated bail charges

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

Note all events are fictional and all names or likeness' to real life individuals are coincedental,

Shout out to Mr. Maguire

The artist notes his rivals achievements but suggests he has run out of road and questions his integrity. This is a particularly severe dig as drug dealing kingpins are noted for and pride themselves on their honesty and integrity.

Due to attempts on members of your gangs lives a number of my friends are having legal issues. Furthermore another member of your gang we had also hoped to shoot has been evading us and we are finding this very inconvenient.

We've had 2 clear runs at yee and yet you are both alive, this means our best shot is gone and you are hellbent on revenge. Nonetheless the artist tries to spin this as a positive.

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

Hitmen want 25k I'll do that s**t for half a ton for a taxi home when my fun is done

There is a going rate but I don't charge it as shooting lads is so much fun. My reduced rate is not reflective of my 0/3 past record killing lads and past performance does not predict future returns.

Had to toss the Glock "ah yeah whatever" just reached down and grabbed the Buretta

I had two guns and still made a bo**ix of it, I should've brought a third maybe I'd have achieved more than sign my own death warrant and guarantee I had to look over my shoulder when eating dinner in my beloved West Court Hotel.

In a defeatest conclusion the artist appears to accept his faith but is keen to know more about the mechanics of the process, the reason for this is unclear.

Spot on with the narrative lol! But it’s ‘tohso’ not torso!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭freddiek

Shout out to Mr. Maguire

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

This is the best post on the thread by a mile. Don't delete Mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

That's the word anyway, if people are sending that half brained moron to do hits they're really scraping the barrel, fool can barely tie his own shoe laces or string a sentence together,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Shout out to Mr. Maguire

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

Why would you bother taking the time to do this? Madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

theballz wrote: »

Its hilarious but as soon as the mods see this it's getting removed

From the fella taking the time to give strangers on the internet time management tips.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Shout out to Mr. Maguire

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

As the leaving cert higher level English paper will say in 20yrs time to this.

Discuss.

Lolalita wrote: »
    No. The guy in the rap video is the same guy who rang up hot wheels in that one video. He's also the guy that got shot at while in a taxi and one of the guys accused of chopping up the young lad. One of his previous cases was for stabbing someone in a car, throwing him in the boot and sending the car into the river. Although he got off that charge. He's currently in custody for unrelated bail charges

Really, OK I didn't pick that one up.

So the other Vid with the guy wearing the red baseball cap, he's the one found at the burned out car related to the attempted double hit near the airport?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Cause he’s a funny fúcker! If you didn’t laugh there’s something wrong with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

For the amusement of the community, a noble endeavour

If mods want it edited to remove all names I'm happy to do it but I would stress that it's a critique of a piece of creative content on Youtube and is not factually based.

If mods want it edited to remove all names I'm happy to do it but I would stress that it's a critique of a piece of creative content on Youtube and is not factually based.

Satire is generally exempt from libel, think critiquing an existing video should be okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Is there any truth to the rumours that one of the Drogheda feud gang members can get his spine repaired in Germany or is that just tripe?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Shout out to Mr. Maguire

We. Are. Right. Heavies.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Satire is generally exempt from libel, think critiquing an existing video should be okay

That's the honey trap- satire does not exempt you from liable - if it's liableous. You and be satirical and poke fun, but if you go over the edge and say something factually incorrect you are Donald Ducked

If they don't consider it satire I would ask mods to DM me with their concerns rather than knee jerk delete it, I'm happy to make any edits required to make it compliant.

I think it's pretty obviously satire though to be fair.

IRE60 wrote: »
    That's the honey trap- satire does not exempt you from liable - if it's liableous. You and be satirical and poke fun, but if you go over the edge and say something factually incorrect you are Donald Ducked

As long as it's obviously satirical, ironically the more exaggerated the better, then you can get away with quite a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Jo Kaine wrote: »
    And 9 times out of 10 like the beautiful Sonya are set up by their fella in the Nail & Beauty business. It's a dead give away.

Nails, sunbeds and hair salons are the easiest money washing vehicles out there. No physical product is being traded so it's dead easy to falsify the books.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

^ my comment was not directed at your commendable post - and thanks for that translation from Serbo-Croat!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭downtown3858

Dublin man Lee Canavan has been arrested in Manchester over the Kinahan cartel’s murder of Daithi Douglas in July, 2016. He’s due to appear in court tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Yes
    Really, OK I didn't pick that one up.

So the other Vid with the guy wearing the red baseball cap, he's the one found at the burned out car related to the attempted double hit near the airport?

Brother of murdered journalist Veronica Guerin calls for return of internment to tackle drugs gangs:

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/brother-murdered-journalist-veronica-guerin-17615415

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

thats seems to be the word anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement