Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Fascinating to say the least. Well worth a watch, you'd wonder have the reformed guys to still look over their shoulders as normal!!!

Wayne Hart was particularly impressive. Now has a social science degree, a master's in criminology and a diploma in community drugs and alcohol work.

https://twitter.com/Wayne_Hart9/status/1218457665577345026

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If they don't consider it satire I would ask mods to DM me with their concerns rather than knee jerk delete it, I'm happy to make any edits required to make it compliant.

I think it's pretty obviously satire though to be fair.

You've got way too much time on your hands

Your caveats are duly noted and I can see no reason to change anything

Of course if anyone does feel this satire is aimed at them we can you you in touch with each other to agree any necessary edits directly:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Watcher101

Have seen numerous big players mentioned in this thread from one side in Manchester tonight 100%.. you’d be surprised who’s with who.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Beasty wrote: »
    You've got way too much time on your hands

Your caveats are duly noted and I can see no reason to change anything

Of course if anyone does feel this satire is aimed at them we can you you in touch with each other to agree any necessary edits directly:pac:

Half way through two weeks off work post appendectomy so you've no idea how right you are there.

Cheers for being pragmatic.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Half way through two weeks off work post appendectomy so you've no idea how right you are there.

Cheers for being pragmatic.
    Was wondering if you were locked up somewhere!

Hope you have a full and rapid recovery

You might want to reserve copyright before "someone" tries to stick it up on Twitter:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Johndoe19

Watcher101 wrote: »
    Have seen numerous big players mentioned in this thread from one side in Manchester tonight 100%.. you’d be surprised who’s with who.

Any clues?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Beasty wrote: »
    You might want to reserve copyright before "someone" tries to stick it up on Twitter:)

Or turns it into a feature length film a la 8 Mile

Oul Pearse_0 pitting up more accusations https://twitter.com/pearse_0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Watcher101

Johndoe19 wrote: »
    Any clues?

Certain someone walked In and out of place four - five times diddnt seem happy. I’m not naming names. A lot of people with him but certain he left in the end. I know a face when I see one definitely him. Maybe the Price wasn’t right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Is f***dlaw1 (not sure if this is allowed) on Twitter one of Vicky's account or really the ruthless hitman that may or may not have been mentioned here on multiple occasions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Is f***dlaw1 (not sure if this is allowed) on Twitter one of Vicky's account or really the ruthless hitman that may or may not have been mentioned here on multiple occasions?

Vicky's

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Hi guys, quick question. Hope this is allowed. Is ruthless a person or gang?

Ruthless is a noted MMA fighter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Lawler

The rest is up to you, Google is your friend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Thexliff506

Anyone know what mago and the lads are doing these days. That feuds gone quiet.

Watcher101 wrote: »
    Certain someone walked In and out of place four - five times diddnt seem happy. I’m not naming names. A lot of people with him but certain he left in the end. I know a face when I see one definitely him. Maybe the Price wasn’t right

So this certain person and his accomplices have never been named in any news articles previously, nor has anyone shared this information on any other public sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

Let me just ring mago on speed dial and I will let you know......so was just on the phone to mago, him and the boys are planning on their next picnic adventure where they will pick backberries and chase little bunny rabbits before going home and making jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Ah leave her alone, she's not been that bad on here. And probably helps her.

https://youtu.be/AfIOBLr1NDU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Dismembering of Keane Woods has made it onto Mexican cartel website Borderland Beat saying ruthless Irish gangs are now copying Mexican levels of violence. Never thought i'd see the day when i'd read an Irish article on that site.

Good lord that website is horrendous - as bad as it is here now I pray for what total innocents endure over there!
    On Friday, January 17, the musical group was returning from playing in the community of Alcozapan

ten members of the Sensación Musical group were killed in the community

However, according to the story, the armed men burned the two trucks first and then killed them.

When they did not find him, they beat a woman and tortured and murdered her 5-year-old son Moses, whom they left tied.

They then took the daughter Marisol, 18, and the other son, Jesús Ramón, 15.

Hours later, the girl was found dead, half-naked and bagged near the train track of the Villa Estación Chontalpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Just caught up on this after a day out, unreal. Is this a joke thread ? Are the Fresh a/c’s runnin this ? Laughing at vids of possible killers, yet if I mention initials I’m gone. Here since day one, never, NEVER, was any of this a joke. Cop on the lot of ye, a family is still waiting to bury a child. Hope they’re not reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Dismembering of Keane Woods has made it onto Mexican cartel website Borderland Beat saying ruthless Irish gangs are now copying Mexican levels of violence. Never thought i'd see the day when i'd read an Irish article on that site.

You keep going on about that site.
    You might want to warn people about it possible NSFW I'd guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

Planning another spectacular

Spotify behind the lyrics - 18 Bars by PaulitoCrosby, translated to English

Note all events are fictional and all names or likeness' to real life individuals are coincedental.

Fair play, that's one of the best things I've read on this site in my years here. I lost it a few times reading that, top satire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Just caught up on this after a day out, unreal. Is this a joke thread ? Are the Fresh a/c’s runnin this ? Laughing at vids of possible killers, yet if I mention initials I’m gone. Here since day one, never, NEVER, was any of this a joke. Cop on the lot of ye, a family is still waiting to bury a child. Hope they’re not reading this.

Excellent virtue signalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Fantashtic wrote: »

Thread is the closest thing to another season of love hate, are you not entertained?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Never heard of yer man Billy Clare..looks a rite mad ****

Looks like he still sees targets if he's still around, if I was a dealer I'd be more worried about him then anyone else around, he's a proper dangerous one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Is there any truth to the rumours that one of the Drogheda feud gang members can get his spine repaired in Germany or is that just tripe?

More than likely tripe. There's some progress with stem cells repairing nerve damage like in the spinal cord but when there's news reports of possible breakthroughs, it normally means at a very basic level, like getting electrical pulses to travel along a mouses spinal cord after breaking it and bombarding the breakage with stem cells.

There's some experimental work done on humans that can give sensation in the legs or help give a slight bit of control over bladder function but as regarding full spinal repair, that's probably a full generation away from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You keep going on about that site.
    You might want to warn people about it possible NSFW I'd guess.

I wasn't going to mention it again due to the 'thought police' on here but seeing this time it was an Irish story making one of its headlines i thought it may not be censored.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Talking about nonsense the above poster

Davidplat wrote: »
    Talking about nonsense the above poster

And why is that may i ask?

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    Good lord that website is horrendous - as bad as it is here now I pray for what total innocents endure over there!

Its not all gore and horrific stories. Plenty of talk on all things Mexico and Mexican crime. For every horrific article there are 5 on other things like corruption, politics, tourism, oil theft, migrant caravans and smuggling, border issues, and anything else you can think of really. I never even saw a British story on it so for Ireland to make an appearance was surprising.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement