Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

I think the pressure is on hot wheels now to retaliate after the ridicule of that phone call along with the murder of KM.
    If droghedas answer to Tupac wasn’t stuck in the isolation wing at cloverhill I’d say he would be the next one to pop
    I think the question is now how much lower do they go? Like how much more brutal can you get than chopping up a kid? I’d be more worried now given that he is inside that his family or relatives or something might be targeted as a means to get at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    I think the pressure is on hot wheels now to retaliate after the ridicule of that phone call along with the murder of KM.
    If droghedas answer to Tupac wasn’t stuck in the isolation wing at cloverhill I’d say he would be the next one to pop
    I think the question is now how much lower do they go? Like how much more brutal can you get than chopping up a kid? I’d be more worried now given that he is inside that his family or relatives or something might be targeted as a means to get at him.

since that phonecall 2 of tupacs gang were killed, this is the first successful murder on their side

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

IvoryTower wrote: »
    since that phonecall 2 of tupacs gang were killed, this is the first successful murder on their side

Im surprised the first brother wasn't done successful considering who is supposedly behind it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Fiojo78 wrote: »
    That's the worry, I'm sure they'll be trawling through Mexican culture or do a slaying in public as they seem to be fairly reckless and just when you think it can't get worse. That saying, you should see what's coming after us was chillingly accurate by a former gangster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

That's the worry, I'm sure they'll be trawling through Mexican culture or do a slaying in public as they seem to be fairly reckless and just when you think it can't get worse. That saying, you should see what's coming after us was chillingly accurate by a former gangster.

That was Larry Dunne in the 70’s, don’t think we can give him credit for 50 year foresight to be fair.

• Advertisement

That was Larry Dunne in the 70’s, don’t think we can give him credit for 50 year foresight to be fair.

Everything after him turned up a notch in fairness, credit where credits due.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Everything after him turned up a notch in fairness, credit where credits due.

He was referring to what was coming straight after him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

He was referring to what was coming straight after him

“There’s lads that won’t be born for another 30 years, but by god are they rough yokes”

“There’s lads that won’t be born for another 30 years, but by god are they rough yokes”

Cause he knew the damage them drugs were going to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CrazyDogFrog

Something very interesting uploaded on John Corcoran Facebook page ralated to km murder.
    Can't share it because I am a new member.

• Advertisement

Something very interesting uploaded on John Corcoran Facebook page ralated to km murder.

Can you explain it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

WarZMeDa wrote: »
    After only really finding out about the true extent of all these feuds after the gruesome murder of the young lad. I have spent the last 5 or 6 days reading through this thread and some other material, it took a while but I think I more or less know 90% of what is going on. All I have to say is WHAT THE ****??? Dont get any of this nonsense in scotland and I never realised it was all so brutal, ruthless and evil with the drug gangs. Over here you might get stabbed or taken away in a transit and get a toe taken off but that's it..

I dont meen to make fun of your primitive Tartan wearin' bagpipe blowin' and Braveheart barbarian culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fiojo78

its implicating someone else in the plot to murder KM. I had never heard of this fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Patrick Thistle

After only really finding out about the true extent of all these feuds after the gruesome murder of the young lad. I have spent the last 5 or 6 days reading through this thread and some other material, it took a while but I think I more or less know 90% of what is goingon. All I have to say is WHAT THE ****??? Dont get any of this nonsense in scotland and I never realised it was all so brutal, ruthless and evil with the drug gangs. Over here you might get stabbed or taken away in a transit and get a toe taken off but that's it..

Lyons and Daniels?? Ring a bell? Where in Glasgow you from, fn Inverness!! Terrible comment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I'm a bit up north from Glasgow so I'm not too clued up about the goings on there but yeah it isn't too far off the same level of violence. I think after the ice cream wars etc the police cracked right down on all organised crime, of course it still exists it's just done more in the shadows now whereas these irish lads dont give a ****. Post videos of their crimes and all sorts..

Glaagow gang warfare was at the peak of its infamy when Paul Ferris decided to take out Fatboy Thompson, the son of Glasgow Godfather, Arthur Thompson. Ferris was arrested and charged with murder and it went to trial so he was safe for the time being but i remember on the day of Fatboy Thompsons funeral, two of Ferris' best pals, one named Banannas, were murdered and the bodies were left in a car as the funeral procession could see when walking past.

When Ferris beat the murder charge and was released onto the steps of the Glasgow courthouse he jumped into the waiting car of a Paul Williams-like crime journalist and sped away. To this he says he feared he'd be whacked immediately and the journo was the only one he knew wouldn't kill him.

Arthur Thompson never got revenge on Ferris and died soon after and Ferris became the cities top gangster.

To be fair though, Dublin has and always be far worse in gangland terms than Glasgow.

Glaagow gang warfare was at the peak of its infamy when Paul Ferris decided to take out Fatboy Thompson, the son of Glasgow Godfather, Arthur Thompson. Ferris was arrested and charged with murder and it went to trial so he was safe for the time being but i remember on the day of Fatboy Thompsons funeral, two of Ferris' best pals, one named Banannas, were murdered and the bodies were left in a car as the funeral procession could see when walking past.

When Ferris beat the murder charge and was released onto the steps of the Glasgow courthouse he jumped into the waiting car of a Paul Williams-like crime journalist and sped away. To this he says he feared he'd be whacked immediately and the journo was the only one he knew wouldn't kill him.

Arthur Thompson never got revenge on Ferris and died soon after and Ferris became the cities top gangster.

To be fair though, Dublin has and always be far worse in gangland terms than Glasgow.

yeah were the winners !!! put that in your pipe and smoke it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Whats the twitter address. Searching the name brings up a lot of results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Its the Sandycove Savages Im worried about, they've been beefing with the Dunlaoghaire Dodgers for years and we all know what they're like :(

The Kinahans tortured some Scottish gangster who used work for them over in Spain back the years. Forget his name.

What do you mean? In what sense

what do you not understand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

I posted something from john Corcorans FB page.. I thought when you said delete that now was because of mods. That why I deleted it.. if I had of know your talking bollox I wouldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

This is where Pearse off twitter gets some of his info I see;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

TomPeep wrote: »
    I posted something from john Corcorans FB page.. I thought when you said delete that now was because of mods. That why I deleted it.. if I had of know your talking bollox I wouldn't

It was because of the mods

And there are ways of getting an IP address, trust me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Jeez this John Corcoran lad is sailing fairly close to the wind with his fb posts

Haha you got me, didn't know what decade it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

It was because of the mods

And there are ways of getting an IP address, trust me

I use a VPN 24/7. Nord... I'm living in France

Sorry big man, don’t come to my door..... 😂

I dont meen to make fun of your primitive Tartan wearin' bagpipe blowin' and Braveheart barbarian culture.

Wow.... Not directed at me but it still hurts lad :P

20 year ago... A lot has changed lad... Do the research

• Advertisement

20 year ago... A lot has changed lad... Do the research

Yes 20 years ago. To be fair i haven't heard much about Glasgow in a llong time. Bar a feud with two families that i haven't taken much notice of. So i'll pass on the research thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement