Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Yeah the late 80s early 90's in the flats. Few local dealers had to move and then back to business. Pushers out and all that codology? If there was a ever a war on drugs, drugs won hands down 30 years ago.

All the rest is candy coating from TD's. You can fill as many prisons you like and throw away ever key, won't change a thing. It's all been done and failed.
    So just give up?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Only a handful of prisons in Ireland chief. Be impossible to split everyone up

Probably so, but the system kept warring factors apart in Maze. Surely they can separate inmates after a disclosure from the tabloids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Probably so, but the system kept warring factors apart in Maze. Surely they can separate inmates after a disclosure from the tabloids.

They'd have associates or mates probably in each landing of every prison in Ireland (Except AH)

There is a regular poster in here that would know for sure anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I wouldn't say he'll be too popular when the whole place gets a shake down because of his posts. Yea I think they keep them mostly'll together to avoid gang clashes or rival gang violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Yeah he's meant to be some goer alright

translator please.

• Advertisement

translator please.

Good fighter

They'd have associates or mates probably in each landing of every prison in Ireland (Except AH)

There is a regular poster in here that would know for sure anyway

Crikey, are your prison ran by government or private tender?

Government

I know G4S run some prisons in Engerland

Good fighter

Been a good fighter means nothing in prison - There are many of good fighters in prison - but there no good with a Shank hanging from there neck - by some aids ridden junkie after been paid with a 10 euro bag of heroin - from there rivals.

• Advertisement

Government

Holiday camp, I suppose.

No slopping out?

I know G4S run some prisons in Engerland

Yes, it’s full of hope, prosperity and PlayStation.

Holiday camp, I suppose.

No slopping out?

Slopping out was abolished about 20 years ago i think. And i believe some cells do have playstations and what not but not sure of the exacts

Another poster might pick this up as he'd know the exact detail

And i am led to believe they are far from holiday camps but wouldn't be anything like Pentonville

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Holiday camp, I suppose.

No slopping out?

yeah a holiday camp you are not allowed to leave. sounds brilliant

Sorry, what is slopping out?

80’s-90’s prison didn’t have toilets in your cell!

So you was given a bucket of some sort..

You get the picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

My first question would be, why are known associates/family held within the same prison?

Keep gangs/associates together to reduce violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

translator please.

He would kick your c u next tuesday in

Noseygit wrote: »
    Keep gangs/associates together to reduce violence.

And surely that’s a problem in the long run.

I don’t see how keeping the same mindset incarcerated together within a controlled environment is going to change the feud on any release within these gangs tbh.

Imagine if the one remanded within the last few days is receiving backslaps from his fellow fassyoles? He will be promising those young’uns to carry on the war.

Noseygit wrote: »
    He would kick your c you next tuesday in

oh i get it know thanks'

And surely that’s a problem in the long run.

I don’t see how keeping the same mindset incarcerated together within a controlled environment is going to change the feud on any release within these gangs tbh.

Imagine if the one remanded within the last few days is receiving backslaps from his fellow fassyoles? He will be promising those young’uns to carry on the war.

You'd have all kinds of H&S issues for the members of staff if they were all lobbed together

• Advertisement

You'd have all kinds of H&S issues for the members of staff if they were all lobbed together

Damn right! Shower of **** an piss at 6:00 am

It was absolute carnage

yeah a holiday camp you are not allowed to leave. sounds brilliant

Some folk don’t know structure, or the seaside

Slopping out was abolished about 20 years ago i think. And i believe some cells do have playstations and what not but not sure of the exacts

And i am led to believe they are far from holiday camps but wouldn't be anything like Pentonville

Prisons have changed big time over the last 20 years here! Obviously freedom should be a defining factor in everyone’s life.

but Prison is not what it was.

Some folk treat it like home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

looks like someone will be having a cell search...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5020374/mr-flashy-scott-capper-brother-selfie-prison/

A CRAZED thug who works as muscle for Mr Flashy’s gang poses alongside his “brother” behind bars — who’s facing a firearm and ammunition rap.

The Irish Sun’s exclusive behind-the-bars pic shows Scott Capper, who is serving a three-and-a-half-year sentence, using a smartphone to grab a snap with a pal from Dublin.

No problem getting your hands on lots of steroids in Mountjoy obviously.

No problem getting your hands on lots of steroids in Mountjoy obviously.

Also, more than likely he requested work/association, to work in the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Also, more than likely he requested work/association, to work in the gym.

And steroids

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Went in for a look around that compound in Gormanstown last nite.
    Till a dog barked so I had to leg it out of there, didn’t sleep a wink last nite.
    And I’m 100 miles away just looking at google maps and the dog was my own.
    I wouldn’t be cut out for that life atall atall.

Outstanding. I’ve been a full time lurker on here since the Regency, and that’s the funniest thing I’ve read, by far, in four years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

looks like someone will be having a cell search...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5020374/mr-flashy-scott-capper-brother-selfie-prison/

A CRAZED thug who works as muscle for Mr Flashy’s gang poses alongside his “brother” behind bars — who’s facing a firearm and ammunition rap.

The Irish Sun’s exclusive behind-the-bars pic shows Scott Capper, who is serving a three-and-a-half-year sentence, using a smartphone to grab a snap with a pal from Dublin.

I'd say they'll pull every cell apart now, that will piss a lot of people off.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

I'd say they'll pull every cell apart now, that will piss a lot of people off.

All that weight training, for some little skinny scrote smackhead to finish you off, why do they bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    I think naming and shaming in the papers for first offence and sentencing for 2nd would be sufficient.

No one would want their employer and family knowing they are on the bag.

First offence (depending on quantities ..) or any convictions 'for personal use' Lose your passport and right to travel for 12 months to 2 years. Would wipe out half the cocaine market within 12 months.

80’s-90’s prison didn’t have toilets in your cell!

So you was given a bucket of some sort..

You get the picture?

Cork Prison only ended slopping out in 2016 with the building of the new prison. Limerick, I think, still has a few areas that still have it but that should be ( or possibly is already) eliminated completely very soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement