Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Is there another Gangland shootings thread with just info on Gangland shootings like the old threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Is there another Gangland shootings thread with just info on Gangland shootings like the old threads?

Yip but it’s being kept quiet so they newbies don’t wreck it

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Has someone posting about the Garda helicopter ever lead into anything even remotely interesting?

Banable offence imo

Relax a bit.
    Where I live, I can see the helicopter hovering over area's I know to have well known players, other's here also know this and will come back with comments.

living in other more salubrious parts of the city, these sightings would mean very little, and Yes they have led to interesting events.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Honestly mods, like what the ****. I feel for you guys, it's just a free for all at this stage, permanent deletions. Start the bans?

At least the new thread has gone unnoticed so far, in fairness it's pretty well hidden and thanks for letting it stay that way. Nice to see the old crew back and the proper info flowing again.

The Brotherhood have their own secret boards thread, might aswell just set up a WhatsApp group instead, Boards is supposed to be an open forum for the public, too many wannabe Mods. This should really be shut down then if everything has to be exact facts, even the Garda don't seem to have as many facts as some have here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Klopplfc20

Honestly mods, like what the ****. I feel for you guys, it's just a free for all at this stage, permanent deletions. Start the bans?

At least the new thread has gone unnoticed so far, in fairness it's pretty well hidden and thanks for letting it stay that way. Nice to see the old crew back and the proper info flowing again.

You have just told ppl there is a new thread ...how un educated can you be.....remind me never to tell you anything sensitive

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Why hide the new thread
    I've been a long time reader and haven't joined in on the psuedo political hang them talk
    If a new thread is specifically about ganglang shootings it can be modded as such with any bollox posts being deleted
    PM me thread pls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Why hide the new thread
    I've been a long time reader and haven't joined in on the psuedo political hang them talk
    If a new thread is specifically about ganglang shootings it can be modded as such with any bollox posts being deleted
    PM me thread pls

Long time reader?? Your join date is Jan2020 !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

adam88 wrote: »
    Yip but it’s being kept quiet so they newbies don’t wreck it

So what about people that have been following this thread and havn't been posting crap,they cannot go to the new one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Would love to get a link also . Long time reader

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

I’m long term lurker from the start

If there is a new thread and not happy to share, go **** yourselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Garda Helicopter over the Northside now

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There is no other thread so please stop asking about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Just seen Ruthless walking out of Mr. Price (!) in Northside with a 24 pack of Kittensoft

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

The Brotherhood have their own secret boards thread, might aswell just set up a WhatsApp group instead, Boards is supposed to be an open forum for the public, too many wannabe Mods. This should really be shut down then if everything has to be exact facts, even the Garda don't seem to have as many facts as some have here.

I know lol

The thread would be threadbare (pardon the pun) if it was just facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Klopplfc20 wrote: »
    You have just told ppl there is a new thread ...how un educated can you be.....remind me never to tell you anything sensitive

Come back to me when you find it it.

Come back to me when you find it it.

Why so you dan delete it? I think not pal :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 FeelTheByrne23

Is there another thread? If so, what's the harm in letting people know?! It's not only Irish people that are hooked on the thread, the world is watching and people are just interested so give them a break!!
    Some people might be reluctant to comment as people they know could be wrapped up in **** so cop on and stop judging people!! It's a public forum!! Open a WhatsApp group with your little mates if you want privacy👀You're only a Newby if you comment, what if you've just been a sly spectator for years!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 FeelTheByrne23

Seems to be siesta time...

Just seen Ruthless walking out of Mr. Price (!) in Northside with a 24 pack of Kittensoft

Realy? When? But the question on every one's mind is was the kittensoft quilted or scented?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Crumlin bikers and Ex Brit army bikers from up North, gets interesting, given the equal hatred for the slain brothers, and supply chain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

I see the papers have giving carberry right hand man the nickname the business man in the papers today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    I see the papers have giving carberry right hand man the nickname the business man in the papers today

This in the Sunday world? Any links to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Which paper?

This in the Sunday world? Any links to it?

Yeah sunday world was just reading here bought it in the shops earlier.

https://toppublicenemies.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-30-richest-gangsters-in-ireland.html?m=1#The_Businessman

It's strange they are using that name for him because a few years ago they labeled someone else with that moniker

guccimain wrote: »
    https://toppublicenemies.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-30-richest-gangsters-in-ireland.html?m=1#The_Businessman

It's strange they are using that name for him because a few years ago they labeled someone else with that moniker

Its the same dude i think

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Does flashy bring in his own stuff or is he working for Mr Big?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Briankenna837

Have been reading this thread for months.

Think its awful theres mow a new thrrad.

Of course, a debate on the wider governemt drug policy will be part of any gangland discussion.

There is nothing wrong with people coming up with there solutions for such atrocities whioe also discussing them

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Its the same dude i think

I think the original business man went to prison for a pink torch recently

• Advertisement

I posted before for people to stay on topic about Gangland shootings when people were talking about how much sniff they do and got a bollocking.

Now it's politics and they start a new thread hahaha someone PM me the link if there is one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement