Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Have been reading this thread for months.

Think its awful theres mow a new thrrad.

Of course, a debate on the wider governemt drug policy will be part of any gangland discussion.

There is nothing wrong with people coming up with there solutions for such atrocities whioe also discussing them

Some spelling errors there and first post, one would say your finger is on the pulse pal

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

guccimain wrote: »
    I think the original business man went to prison for a pink torch recently

Alright different dudes so but think we all have heard of the latest one

I posted before for people to stay on topic about Gangland shootings when people were talking about how much sniff they do and got a bollocking.

Now it's politics and they start a new thread hahaha someone PM me the link if there is one

The politics warriors just come in here because there banned from the politics one ban them from this one first sight i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Alright different dudes so but think we all have heard of the latest one

There's a few with that nickname. The car sales man in UK, there's one down wicklow /wexford direction, and then this lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Briankenna837

The politics warriors just come in here because there banned from the politics one ban them from this one first sight i say

Actually no.

This is a gamgland thread. Surely posible solutions to gangland violence may be discussed.

I note the mod warning in post 1 supports the view that this thread is open to discussing the wider societal issues of the drug problem.

• Advertisement

Actually no.

This is a gamgland thread. Surely posible solutions to gangland violence may be discussed.

I note the mod warning in post 1 supports the view that this thread is open to discussing the wider societal issues of the drug problem.

Okay Brian, what is it you want to discuss.

Actually no.

We all have heard about it before there should be a separate one if you want to bring politics into it as its boring to read

Okay Brian, what is it you want to discuss.

Well the philipines for instance.

Would that approach work in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

It would work anywhere in the world if it was backed and funded. The lads have it too easy here, a fella was murdered and chopped up, apparently videos up online but still they need convincing evidence, Ireland really is a special place.

Are you honestly suggesting that killing drugs users along with drug dealers is the solution? Get out of here with your 5 posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

So which businessman is the businessman in the Sunday world? Not the pink torch one?

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    So which businessman is the businessman in the Sunday world? Not the pink torch one?

No carberrys right hand man

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Flashy is a Kinihan associate, make your own assumptions from that!

He was until they sent a hitman from finglas who was flashys boss at one time to take him out Trevor byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

He was until they sent a hitman from finglas who was flashys boss at one time to take him out Trevor byrne.

Like out to the movies with dinner afterwards..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Would there be any media reports of this one? I don’t remember hearing about it.

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Would there be any media reports of this one? I don’t remember hearing about it.

Sunday world reported on it at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

He's got some interesting previous 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Klopplfc20

It would work anywhere in the world if it was backed and funded. The lads have it too easy here, a fella was murdered and chopped up, apparently videos up online but still they need convincing evidence, Ireland really is a special place.

His tactic was blood shed in pubs you do that to ppl the public would rise....I know I would if a family member got killed because of possession....yes it's wrong but you cabt go killing 1000s of peaple

Klopplfc20 wrote: »
    His tactic was blood shed in pubs you do that to ppl the public would rise....I know I would if a family member got killed because of possession....yes it's wrong but you cabt go killing 1000s of peaple

But does it work klopp?

Will it end the drugs trade in Ireland if applied here.

That is the only thing, that needs to be considered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Been following this and the previous threads, can someone pm me the new link so I can get away from these social policy students who wrecked the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Just seen Ruthless walking out of Mr. Price (!) in Northside with a 24 pack of Kittensoft
    When did they open a Mr price in Northside? I lived around there for 4 years up until recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

But does it work klopp?

Will it end the drugs trade in Ireland if applied here.

That is the only thing, that needs to be considered.
    No it won't work. For a start we are in Europe and I'm pretty sure it's illegal for government's to go around massacring drug users and drug dealers.

Your idea is a knee jerk response to a 17 year old being killed, yet it involves thousands of people being killed?

pablo128 wrote: »
    No it won't work. For a start we are in Europe and I'm pretty sure it's illegal for government's to go around massacring drug users and drug dealers.

Your idea is a knee jerk response to a 17 year old being killed, yet it involves thousands of people being killed?

My response is to end the drugs trade.

If it works, why not try it?

This approach has been proven to end the drugs trade.

My response is to end the drugs trade.

If it works, why not try it?

This approach has been proven to end the drugs trade.

Would you be happy to see members of your family killed for smoking hash or doing a bit of sniff?

Would you be happy to see members of your family killed for smoking hash or doing a bit of sniff?

I'd like to see them getting help if they ever did to that.

Would you like to see drugs eliminated from our society?

I'd like to see them getting help if they ever did to that.

Would you like to see drugs eliminated from our society?

Oh so it's ok for drug users to be killed but not if it's members of your own family. What a surprise.

Oh so it's ok for drug users to be killed but not if it's members of your own family. What a surprise.

Im more interested in the principle, ie a hard crackdown on those who sell drugs.

Do you want to see drugs eliminated from our society and by extension all the violence that comes with them.

Been following this and the previous threads, can someone pm me the new link so I can get away from these social policy students who wrecked the thread

There isnt a new one

• Advertisement

Im more interested in the principle, ie a hard crackdown on those who sell drugs.

Do you want to see drugs eliminated from our society and by extension all the violence that comes with them.

You're backtracking now. Earlier you were all for the state murdering people like Duerte is doing.

Of course I want to see hard drugs eliminated, and soft drugs legalised, and of course I don't want to see any associated violence or deaths either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement