Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

ShadyAcres wrote: »
    When did they open a Mr price in Northside? I lived around there for 4 years up until recently.

Think theres one up there or it could be clarehall shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Think theres one up there or it could be clarehall shopping centre
    There's one about 10 mins walk away from Northside shopping center.

Edit: I just saw that the address is Northside retail Park so if the poster means that I apologise.
    I used to do my shopping in aldi a few doors down. Never once felt unsafe while I lived in coolock. Some posters here would have you believe there's open/carry on the streets around coolock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Briankenna837

pablo128 wrote: »
    You're backtracking now. Earlier you were all for the state murdering people like Duerte is doing.

Of course I want to see hard drugs eliminated, and soft drugs legalised, and of course I don't want to see any associated violence or deaths either.

I'm not backtracking.

Also, I dont see a distinction between hard and soft drugs, I think soft drugs like cannabis herb are a gateway to the harder ones. I think those who sell cannabis herb should be treated the same as those who sell the harder drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Mr price coolock location and some gobsh.. insisting that genocide of drug users and drug dealers is suitable for Ireland..

Edit: I just saw that the address is Northside retail Park so if the poster means that I apologise.
    I used to do my shopping in aldi a few doors down. Never once felt unsafe while I lived in coolock. Some posters here would have you believe there's open/carry on the streets around coolock.
    I live here all me life im 35 as long as you mind your own business its grand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

When are we getting back to gangland shootings talk? The thread title should be a give away.

Id actually consider that to be kilmore west.

Madge2007 wrote: »
    There is no evidence that murder has ended any drug trade. The buyers die and the sellers move their operation.

Has worked in the philipines.

Under duterte.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

So the businessman, is he the one that's due in court in march? And has the funding for this whole chapter been a bit of a family matter? Is this too speculatey?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

Jesus wept we have gone from mutilations to the location of a frigging Mr Price!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

I would rather consider you post somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

I'm gonna give it a couple more days but I'm done with this thread now.. Time to unsubscribe. Total ****e now.. I'll stick to twitter from now on..

kingstevii wrote: »
    I'm gonna give it a couple more days but I'm done with this thread now.. Time to unsubscribe. Total ****e now.. I'll stick to twitter from now on..

What do you mean, total ****e now?

Mad really.. Without all this coke ****e there'd be no murders. Not one. I think it's a real insight into the mindset of people and shows why all these murders are happening because of how lucrative a small bit of turf is, when people are spending a weeks wages on it in one go..

You posted a lot ****e yourself so.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

What do you mean, total ****e now?

The unbelievable amount of melters who signed up in the last couple of weeks who have destroyed the thread. Like yourself really..

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    So the businessman, is he the one that's due in court in march? And has the funding for this whole chapter been a bit of a family matter? Is this too speculatey?

Thats not the business man thats ruthless whos up in march he worked under the business man and carberry

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    When are we getting back to gangland shootings talk? The thread title should be a give away.

Good call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Kids in Dundalk tipping off their enemies. Lots more on that Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1221579616365826048?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 16,959 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

What's with these cretins shouting "yup yup yup" all the time?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

nullzero wrote: »
    What's with these cretins shouting "yup yup yup" all the time?

Motocross bikes and wheelies usually.

Well it was some years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What is with all the weapons? Are they afraid to fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Suckit wrote: »
    What is with all the weapons? Are they afraid to fight?

They are the weapons of the cultured

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Klopplfc20

Imagine if they killed all users of drugs.......then after 1000s of deaths cannabis becomes legalized.....OOPS!!! Think about what your saying some ppl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Madge2007 wrote: »
    The successful prosecution of high ranking "drug gang" leaders is less than 53%

The death toll is estimated to be 27,000 including a 3 Yr old

Also Duerte is only interested in the poor and his political rivals.
    If you aren't poor and aren't on his radar then you can continue taking drugs all you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Isn't the saying don't bring a knife to a gun fight. These weapons won't matter too much if someone pulls a gun. The rival gangs are looking at those weapons won't think much.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

NewMan1982 wrote: »

When the next one happens I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Another drama queen! Look at me, look at me.

Tbh I would say it’s mostly you lot talking s****! I just had a quick look at various older threads and it seems some folk don’t know how discussion boards work.

Copy and pasted from a thread in 2016 from a forum member called DamienDarts...

What is the story with this forum?

We cannot discuss ruthless gangland killings on our streets in broad day light?

Is boards.ie making the decision for us all that we are not "allowed" to discuss what is happening?

Who makes these decisions for hundreds of people interested in the forum?

Strange forum or else strange way of running it...

Punish the lot is the lazy way out if there was a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Another drama queen! Look at me, look at me.

Tbh I would say it’s mostly you lot talking s****! I just had a quick look at various older threads and it seems some folk don’t know how discussion boards work.

Copy and pasted from a thread in 2016 from a forum member called DamienDarts...

What is the story with this forum?

We cannot discuss ruthless gangland killings on our streets in broad day light?

Is boards.ie making the decision for us all that we are not "allowed" to discuss what is happening?

Who makes these decisions for hundreds of people interested in the forum?

Strange forum or else strange way of running it...

Punish the lot is the lazy way out if there was a problem.

You can discuss it with yourself and newly registered buddies keen on cleaning up the streets. Maybe we can call it the Batman thread and post it in the Politics section.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Granny15 wrote: »
    You can discuss it with yourself and newly registered buddies keen on cleaning up the streets. Maybe we can call it the Batman thread and post it in the Politics section.

Reminds us all exactly what you contributed to the thread?

You just keep boring everyone with the same spiel.

Also if you check the original thread it was littered with members discussing politics! Why you so bitter and twisted when it comes to newbies doing the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Reminds us all exactly what you contributed to the thread?

You just keep boring everyone with the same spiel.

Also if you check the original thread it was littered with members discussing politics! Why you so bitter and twisted when it comes to newbies doing the same?

Perhaps it's your use of the term "newbies". Sounds like a the name of a Disney show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement