Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

WarZMeDa wrote: »
    This thread has just become petty off topic arguments now. It's just embarrassing. Why is everyone so worked up?

Seems the wanabe mods and the "newbies" are unsuccessfully discussing what this thread is really for, boring watching the same accounts tell everyone else off.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Seems the wanabe mods and the "newbies" are unsuccessfully discussing what this thread is really for, boring watching the same accounts tell everyone else off.

Its gone to ****e, Used to enjoy this thread and even for a few days after recent events it was fine. Then new accounts started springing up on a daily basis derailing the thread talking pure spray it has ruined the good of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

All seems quiet on the Western front, seems like a lull to gather the next moves. Few sightings in Mr Price of the Hitman but none verified. Usually the pattern is the Garda are everywhere and the gangsters all have new prices on their heads. Was there any truth in the bounty of 100k on one of the top guys? Think I seen it on RTE website. Have No link though.

Any news yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Briankenna837

One last question, ill leave where im not wanted.

Whats the whole krispy kreme thing about?

I dont get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Its gone to ****e, Used to enjoy this thread and even for a few days after recent events it was fine. Then new accounts started springing up on a daily basis derailing the thread talking pure spray it has ruined the good of it.

Business will resume once we get another shooting (preferably in Dublin)

Too many know all bog warriors here the past while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Business will resume once we get another shooting (preferably in Dublin)

Too many know all bog warriors here the past while.

It's the same couple of pricks who keep getting banned and re-registering. Just ignore anyone who has just registered in the last few days and they will get bored talking crap to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

All seems quiet on the Western front, seems like a lull to gather the next moves. Few sightings in Mr Price of the Hitman but none verified. Usually the pattern is the Garda are everywhere and the gangsters all have new prices on their heads. Was there any truth in the bounty of 100k on one of the top guys? Think I seen it on RTE website. Have No link though.

Read the same somewhere think it ‘was on the World Wide Web somewhere alright thought the evening herald was pretty close on Saturday evening with the business man links.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Madge2007 wrote: »
    The helicopter flying over Moneymore Drogheda where om lives, for a good while this morning. Have never seen it that low before. No idea why though

It was on lmfm that the guards had carried out raids on Rathmullan Road in connection with the ongoing fued this morning. Would say the helicopter was back up maybe?

Lashes28 wrote: »
    It was on lmfm that the guards had carried out raids on Rathmullan Road in connection with the ongoing fued this morning. Would say the helicopter was back up maybe?

The big question is, will this garda action solve the wider societal issues around drugs?

I think we should dig deeper than that in order to come up with real solutions to gangland violence.

Is'nt that mot what is really interesting?

• Advertisement

The big question is, will this garda action solve the wider societal issues around drugs?

I think we should dig deeper than that in order to come up with real solutions to gangland violence.

Is'nt that mot what is really interesting?

Go fourth and multiply

Go fourth and multiply

I dont follow.

I tell you what, as nobody seems concerned with solutions to ending gamgland violence, I will leave.

But can you pleaee tell me about the krispy kreme inside joke first?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

I dont follow.

I tell you what, as nobody seems concerned with solutions to ending gamgland violence, I will leave.

But can you pleaee tell me about the krispy kreme inside joke first?
    You'll have to read the whole thread to find out. We're not going to spoon feed you.

Telly wrote: »
    You'll have to read the whole thread to find out. We're not going to spoon feed you.

I have read it.

Loads of posts deleted though, so can someone explain it.

Granny15 wrote: »
    Any news yourself?

Nope, that's why I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Word is theyve found the torso, top of grove hill which is beside Rathmullen, lot of guards there at the moment

A quote from Niamh on the first post and I quote

"Users, particularly new ones who are telling others 'that's not what this thread is for'...actually, political views, solutions to the wider social issues being discussed are exactly what this thread, forum and site are for, it's a discussion site not a gossip swap so if you don't want to get invovled in those aspects of the discussion, skip on to the next post but don't presume to know what the thread is or is not for. If you genuinely think something is off-topic, report it don't respond."

Read the same somewhere think it ‘was on the World Wide Web somewhere alright thought the evening herald was pretty close on Saturday evening with the business man links.

The guy I think was linked to the 100k on his head was up on non-related charges and someone posted a funny thing about the compound even though the poster was only on Google Earth at the time :)

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Word is theyve found the torso, top of grove hill which is beside Rathmullen, lot of guards there at the moment

If true it'll blow this case wide open and more will go into hiding or get business done while they are still free men. That would be huge, that will cause alot of gangsters to sleep uneasy even more so tonight.

The guy I think was linked to the 100k on his head was up on non-related charges and someone posted a funny thing about the compound even though the poster was only on Google Earth at the time :)

Supposedly he’s gone over to the mainland to regroup,reorg and come back ready for battle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Supposedly he’s gone over to the mainland to regroup,reorg and come back ready for battle

Mainland......

There's been a few different theories that they've come over here as a safety net for him and I've seen few saying he's laying low over there but won't be for long. Any plan will just have to be all out war as the retaliation has to be seen to top what's happened. Money is everything, if the funding is there then the murder is only the tip of the iceberg.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Mainland......

Always found that phrase weird myself but was just being flippant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Nope, that's why I asked.

Well any time you have information which isn't second hand from other users feel free to post it. Other than that stop ripping people off and passing it off as your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Various outlets quote 100k on CP. That's the only related one I've seen.

Beyond that you can get a few thou for the monk or 1 million if taken alive.
    A top member of The Family will get you 250k.
    How much is BS is open to debate. Papers can print this sort of stuff and there isn't anyone you can prove the authenticity of it.
    The people putting up these types of figures are just as likely to not pay you and tell you to go **** yourself. What you gonna do?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

The helicopter flying over Moneymore Drogheda where om lives, for a good while this morning. Have never seen it that low before. No idea why though

OM doesn't live in Moneymore that's would be mainly filled with guys from the opposing gang

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

Always thought it might be found in Drogheda if the plan was to make 3 deliveries, cp, big, om
    They are just looking everywhere the gaelic fields etc. People have probably come to their own conclusions because the see the guards ...
    Hope to god it is found..

ptwerb wrote: »
    Any updates on the nature of the incident in Dundalk? I’m hearing it’s very serious.

It’s to do with the young lad who was attacked with samurai sword the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

So what has krispy kreme got to do.with all this.

Read back on the thread and you'll get it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement