Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

richie and derek got a new route and owen and brendan wernt happy

robbie pulled the trigger
    neily boy slashed robbie in cork prison because of it

that lead to the CAB raid on cement road 2
    year ago
    the tinkers told everyone that they could only deal with them and only them from there on

that's when this all kicked off

pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

pm me

I will, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

deleted, double post error

Yea agreed but to find a torso I'd say it's buried deep or has been incinerated, it's the best hope of solving this case with a conviction. Plus provide the family with closure.

As the picture of the alleged KMW torso with all the stab wounds and large slash across the chest (i saw it on best gore) been verified as genuine yet? There was also a picture of severed lower limb with a flip-flop and some captions attached. One caption read "anyone with Jack or them Pikeys this is what you are getting" You are never quite sure on Best Gore what is genuine and what has been copied from other incidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Asking yourself to pm yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 DonBertie

no he wasn't
    richie didn't have a right hand man
    richie was one of the 2 moneymen funding one side
    the lad from grangerath wasn't the 2nd moneyman

Was the 2nd moneyman one of the men caught with the €3m load of cannabis shortly before Richie was killed?

Two were lifted at it. Bit odd it wasn't just the driver. No sign of court yet either...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DonBertie

Regular ARU patrols on the links road in Termonfeckin

Thoughts on this then? Simply reckless or sending a message/taunting?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3804315/details-getaway-car-shooting-brendan-maguire-louth/

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

DonBertie wrote: »

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3804315/details-getaway-car-shooting-brendan-maguire-louth/

When was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭celt262

Titan2020 wrote: »
    When was this?

February 2019

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

DonBertie wrote: »

car park beside the real businessmans house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

wiz1001 wrote: »
    As the picture of the alleged KMW torso with all the stab wounds and large slash across the chest (i saw it on best gore) been verified as genuine yet? There was also a picture of severed lower limb with a flip-flop and some captions attached. One caption read "anyone with Jack or them Pikeys this is what you are getting" You are never quite sure on Best Gore what is genuine and what has been copied from other incidents.
    There was so much posted at the time it was hard to verify anything, in regards to the limb with the flip flop, I doubt there's too many with that Adidas branding on it and a white male teenagers limb so the possibility of it being his is fairly high. Didn't see any captions with warnings on them. For them to do it again would be even more mental then it seems to have been done at someone's home address but you can't rule any madness out especially if the guy who left to regroup comes back with a new stronger group to go up against the rivals. The fear for everyone is how do you retaliate to out do the KMW murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I don’t want to say too much but he just didn’t think he’d be cut out for that life. He knew him a very long time ago though.

' A person I spoke to knows a person who knew a person....' and you don't want to say too much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,004 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

BREAKING: A massive investigation is underway after shots were apparently fired at a garda patrol car this morning and the public has been urged not to approach the suspects or the vehicle.

Happened in Wexford.

CrashH16 wrote: »
    BREAKING: A massive investigation is underway after shots were apparently fired at a garda patrol car this morning and the public has been urged not to approach the suspects or the vehicle.

Happened in Wexford.

Cray stuff, lads had something to hide big time. @NI_ALLO on Twitter is the source

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

When AGS has to warn people not to approach a vehicle and that they can't deal with it themselves, it's about time they admit that they must be armed.

Criminals know they have a window of time to commit a crime without a response from the law, no officer should have to back down to these guys, times up, get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

RTE now reporting is was a single shot fired.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0129/1111669-wexford/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

RTE now reporting is was a single shot fired.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0129/1111669-wexford/

Headline says a single shot:

Manhunt after shot fired at garda patrol car in Wexford

and then in the article itself:

The driver fired two shots at pursuing gardaí from a handgun. No injuries were sustained and the gardaí withdrew from the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Border wolf

wiz1001 wrote: »

That picture was of a suicide bomber well what was left .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

The head looks real enough, sick puppies

• Advertisement

eamonnq wrote: »
    Headline says a single shot:

Manhunt after shot fired at garda patrol car in Wexford

and then in the article itself:

The driver fired two shots at pursuing gardaí from a handgun. No injuries were sustained and the gardaí withdrew from the area.
    There's an indictment on the Garda resources, a shot was fired and Garda had to withdraw while these guys drive on a public road with real danger for any member of the public who can comes across these guys. Easy for The gangsters now fire a shot and get extra distance to getaway.

Unsure if it's related to Wexford incident but seen 4 Garda cars surrounding a VW Golf Dark Red just passed the Rice bridge in Waterford leading to the side of New Ross road. When I passed there was no Ppl in the Golf and it was in a little entry where it's closed of to The former Jury's Hotel on the Hill. Never seen anything like that before, it looked like a coordinated blocking. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

theballz wrote: »
    Cannot understand how someone hasn’t been arrested for this yet

if i was to take a guess its because they have **** all on any of them... ya they probably know who was there, what was done and when it was done but having the proof to actually charge them is a different story.. im thinking these lads weren't as stupid or reckless as first was reported and haven't left all this evidence pinning them too it ie blood in house, the weapons found in the hedge... i really think if the cops had any of that hard evidence these boys would have been lifted straight away if for no other reason than to quieten the public out cry about the murder.. just my thoughts no hard facts or information...

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    if i was to take a guess its because they have **** all on any of them... ya they probably know who was there, what was done and when it was done but having the proof to actually charge them is a different story.. im thinking these lads weren't as stupid or reckless as first was reported and haven't left all this evidence pinning them too it ie blood in house, the weapons found in the hedge... i really think if the cops had any of that hard evidence these boys would have been lifted straight away if for no other reason than to quieten the public out cry about the murder.. just my thoughts no hard facts or information...

You pretty much nailed it, they have the footage, pictures but no big case closing evidence, the torso is the breakthrough needed or someone who'll testify but that's not going to happen, only phone data and verified pictures of the killers in action. This will drag on for years and the only thing to do now is to stop more killings and it all escalating further while they try to nail the culprits.

I think you are on the wrong pic. The picture with multiple stabs wounds and a slash across the chest was clearly not of a suicide bomber.(unless the suicide bomber stabbed himself at least 50 times before detonating his device). There are other photos on Best Gore that purported to be KMW that were obviously fake I suspect you must be referring to one of those ones.

You pretty much nailed it, they have the footage, pictures but no big case closing evidence, the torso is the breakthrough needed or someone who'll testify but that's not going to happen, only phone data and verified pictures of the killers in action. This will drag on for years and the only thing to do now is to stop more killings and it all escalating further while they try to nail the culprits.

i really wonder is there even any video??? i really think if there was it would have made it out into the public...those sort of things are never kept a secret... those photos that were circulating were said by the cops to be a hoax and taken off some website.. i really think if they had anything these lads would all be in custory.. the one that is, is only there cause he had broke his conditions..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    i really wonder is there even any video??? i really think if there was it would have made it out into the public...those sort of things are never kept a secret... those photos that were circulating were said by the cops to be a hoax and taken off some website.. i really think if they had anything these lads would all be in custory.. the one that is, is only there cause he had broke his conditions..
    Yea for the fifthy time, the only reason he's pulled in was for his own safety and everyone else's. These guys wanted to drop body parts to different locations so I'm sure they wanted video to back up what they done to use as a fear tactic.

Yea for the fifthy time, the only reason he's pulled in was for his own safety and everyone else's. These guys wanted to drop body parts to different locations so I'm sure they wanted video to back up what they done to use as a fear tactic.

maybe so about the video but i think if there was some it would have made it to the public domain by now and not just the rumours of one being around. i think the dropping of the bodies would be enough of a fear tactic.. also its not these lads first rodeo they might actully have been smart enough to cover there tracks fairly well...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Who actually reported a video was sent?

I thought I read it on a tabloid website but can’t seem to find it.

• Advertisement

Who actually reported a video was sent?

I thought I read it on a tabloid website but can’t seem to find it.

at the beginging papers were saying a video had been sent to hot wheels but that all went quiet agin very soon so think it was only a ball hop..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement