Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    at the beginging papers were saying a video had been sent to hot wheels but that all went quiet agin very soon so think it was only a ball hop..

Probably so! I know we aren’t talking criminal masterminds here but that would be sealing your own fate with all the technology available to the Police. Geo-tagging, cell site analysis.

I thought it was bizarre when I first read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

From the Sun

Today cops probing the gruesome killing are conducting further searches in Oldbridge, around five kilometres outside Drogheda town.

An area has been cordoned off with the road also closed.

A Garda spokesperson said: "Gardai are carrying out searches in the Oldbridge area, Drogheda, Co Louth today January 29 2020.

"The road has been closed as a safety precaution due to narrowness of same."

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

Listen to the lmfm podcast of the Micheal Reade show from the Tues/Wed after the incident. He had clearly seen the video and describes it graphically

• Registered Users Posts: 42 paddyuibh

Dramalama80 I've heard the 2 podcasts, no mention of it?

I don't think there was any photos/videos taking. ( I hope not anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tishbite

paddyuibh wrote: »
    Dramalama80 I've heard the 2 podcasts, no mention of it?

I don't think there was any photos/videos taking. ( I hope not anyway).

You'll find it on the podcast from Thursday the 16th, still online on the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

wiz1001 wrote: »
    I think you are on the wrong pic. The picture with multiple stabs wounds and a slash across the chest was clearly not of a suicide bomber.(unless the suicide bomber stabbed himself at least 50 times before detonating his device). There are other photos on Best Gore that purported to be KMW that were obviously fake I suspect you must be referring to one of those ones.

Not all suicide bombers get to detonate, could have been a wannabe. But got caught and subsequently chopped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

Not all suicide bombers get to detonate, could have been a wannabe. But got caught and subsequently chopped up.
    The build of the torso with the multiple stab wounds on Best Gore is a young white male, that would be a very unusual profile for a suicide bomber. Also one of the other pictures (clearly fake) purporting to be KMW's decapitated head on Best Gore looked like it had been in an explosive type of incident. I suspect that is the picture the earlier poster was referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Watching RTE news there about the Wexford incident, someone called the Gardaí guy acting suspiciously and Garda were called, when the Gardaí arrived he threatened them and waved the gun in their direction, waa driving a Blue BMW (06 W 1020 I think) then drive off in the Skoda Fabio before the pursuit and shot fired then they had to leave the culprits go. Guy reporting on RTÉ and a car sped passed calling Guards ****

wiz1001 wrote: »
    The build of the torso with the multiple stab wounds on Best Gore is a young white male, that would be a very unusual profile for a suicide bomber. Also one of the other pictures (clearly fake) purporting to be KMW's decapitated head on Best Gore looked like it had been in an explosive type of incident. I suspect that is the picture the earlier poster was referring to.

Any reports I've read there's been no damage to the head as it was untouched so if that's true the death was even more horrific and a slow torturous death.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

THERE IS NO VIDEOS OR PICTURES OF IT. ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS PURPORTING TO BE OF THE VICTIM ARE NOT THE VICTIM THEY ARE SOME.OTHER UNFORTUNATE FELLA IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

Well worth a read to anyone not looking to go back 600+ pages. We all know the unidentified "psycho" suspect.

In that article it refers to a pebble dashed house, first time I have heard about that.

In that article it refers to a pebble dashed house, first time I have heard about that.

Same here must of glossed over that one, haven't heard of the description of any house either. Seems to be hotting up in the last 24 hrs in regards to searches.
    (With a pinch of salt of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

A picture of the house was in every paper and on the news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Any reports I've read there's been no damage to the head as it was untouched so if that's true the death was even more horrific and a slow torturous death.

As Omar said, none of those photos or videos are of the victim. There is a possibility that the perpetrators did use false photos with messages written on these photos. As for the photo of the torso not being from a suicide bomber, those vests are designed to explode outwards and the torso can often be left intact with relatively minor shrapnel wounds, while the limbs and head have been exploded from the body.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    A picture of the house was in every paper and on the news.

If it’s confirmed that a crime of murder was committed in this house, why haven’t we seen the proprietors charged with involvement?

Was this house mentioned on Crimecall? Very strange if not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 The Real Slim Gravy

The whole case has been handled poorly by the gardai if this happened in the uk arrests would have been made already , in that guardian article it says that keane hid the weapon used on carberry

If it’s confirmed that a crime of murder was committed in this house, why haven’t we seen the proprietors charged with involvement?

Picture of the house in this article.

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1108136/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Dante7 wrote: »
    As Omar said, none of those photos or videos are of the victim. There is a possibility that the perpetrators did use false photos with messages written on these photos. As for the photo of the torso not being from a suicide bomber, those vests are designed to explode outwards and the torso can often be left intact with relatively minor shrapnel wounds, while the limbs and head have been exploded from the body.

owen got a call from a burner fone as it happened

the scummy runt went to the barracks sunday night

• Advertisement

I keep reading that the guards should do what they done in Limerick and dismantle the Drogheda gangs.

The gangs in Limerick are flourishing at the moment since all the killings stopped and crack is becoming more prevalent now.

The gardas PR reps are on overdrive, more overtime, guns for all, dismantle like limerick, they haven't a clue.

Is there a new gang running Limerick? with most of the major players in the previous feud in jail now, if they were freed it could explode again. When there's not killings it's still killing ppl everyday with debts, extortion and threats or is that all subsided with business flourishing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Watching RTE news there about the Wexford incident, someone called the Gardaí guy acting suspiciously and Garda were called, when the Gardaí arrived he threatened them and waved the gun in their direction, waa driving a Blue BMW (06 W 1020 I think) then drive off in the Skoda Fabio before the pursuit and shot fired then they had to leave the culprits go. Guy reporting on RTÉ and a car sped passed calling Guards ****

Herald Yesterday!
    Ken Foy
    January 29 2020 2:30 AM
    A €20,000 bounty has been put on the head of a former associate of a biker gang linked to the Kinahan cartel - and €16k has been offered to kill a younger associate, the Herald can reveal.

The Wexford-based men have "gone to ground" in recent days and are refusing to co-operate with a huge garda investigation into the Crumlin-based biker gang which is threatening them, senior sources have revealed.

May be just a coincidence !

Same gangs, a few new players, they realised KILLING is bad for the bottom line .... MONEY.

I think 300 million was pumped into limerick for "regeneration" due to gangs, CCTV everywhere and still doesn't slow down the appetite for illegal drugs.

The war on drugs was lost as soon as it began.
    Exactly, killing brings heat and that brings fellas into jail or the grave, I'm sure other gangs outside the two currently at it are far from happy their handy lifestyle is under so much heat. The fact that the big boys are taking their own product makes it even more deadly, leads to greed and the ultimatum "paranoia"

Peanutzzz wrote: »
    Herald Yesterday!
    Ken Foy
    January 29 2020 2:30 AM
    A €20,000 bounty has been put on the head of a former associate of a biker gang linked to the Kinahan cartel - and €16k has been offered to kill a younger associate, the Herald can reveal.

The Wexford-based men have "gone to ground" in recent days and are refusing to co-operate with a huge garda investigation into the Crumlin-based biker gang which is threatening them, senior sources have revealed.

May be just a coincidence !
    Makes all the sense in the world, someone came down for a hit today so and ended up being spooked. Wonder why they were acting so suspiciously to get caught by a resident, it wouldn't seem like a coincidence. Jesus a traveller war and then Bikers, Christ that's all we need now. Gardaí may have inadvertently foiled a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Peanutzzz

Makes all the sense in the world, someone came down for a hit today so and ended up being spooked. Wonder why they were acting so suspiciously to get caught by a resident, it wouldn't seem like a coincidence. Jesus a traveller war and then Bikers, Christ that's all we need now. Gardaí may have inadvertently foiled a hit.

If so I’d say the “resident” is or is an associate of the lads being hunted down!! Wouldn’t think there’s a massive amount of armed units in Wexford

Peanutzzz wrote: »
    If so I’d say the “resident” is or is an associate of the lads being hunted down!! Wouldn’t think there’s a massive amount of armed units in Wexford

Yea cause what would you have to do to be suspicious around? Good move for an associate but dangerous they'd waved a gun at the cops and then fire a shot, one of two things, they are well used to dealing with the cops and no that they will back off and there's no ERU close in Wexford or they didn't even think of what they were doing and were reckless. They were well gone by the time armed Garda were called ( if they were at all) For 20k it's alot of dosh.

The house was not mentioned and very little was. Just the basics.

I'm sure it can be found on RTE player if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

There is nobody living in the house at the moment. One of the lads lifted and questioned lives beside that house and it's the same design. I'm sure the owner of the house knew nothing of what was happening have to be completely brain dead otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Is there a new gang running Limerick? with most of the major players in the previous feud in jail now, if they were freed it could explode again. When there's not killings it's still killing ppl everyday with debts, extortion and threats or is that all subsided with business flourishing?

The Dundons will be locked up for another 20 years. They won't be out after 15 like most murderers. They will do serious time

• Advertisement

There is nobody living in the house at the moment. One of the lads lifted and questioned lives beside that house and it's the same design. I'm sure the owner of the house knew nothing of what was happening have to be completely brain dead otherwise

That's taking "A free house" to whole new level. There has to be evidence there that they didn't all clean up, they would have to be pro cleaners or have ppl in to cows the house or do whatever was changed, it is fascinating to think of how it was all covered up and what exactly was done for the clean up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement