Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Noseygit wrote: »
    The Dundons will be locked up for another 20 years. They won't be out after 15 like most murderers. They will do serious time

Alot hung them out to dry it seems but they were lethal in that feud. Say the Gardaí are thrilled to have them away for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 paddyuibh

Tishbite wrote: »
    You'll find it on the podcast from Thursday the 16th, still online on the site.

Can you tell me roughly what time it's on? I played it but didnt hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John McCamstains

I used to really enjoy reading this thread but lord have mercy it’s packed with owl ones 90 per cent bitchin 10 percent gangland

Owl ones lol - 100% agreed. Happy enough Robbie Crosby is back tho, although he was absolutely mental calling people out for fights haha, he was the most interesting on here in an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Noseygit wrote: »
    The Dundons will be locked up for another 20 years. They won't be out after 15 like most murderers. They will do serious time

And they're doing it fairly rough in comparison to everyone else. No free association with anyone else in the system for the past couple of years. In a boxroom for 23 hours a day, only each other for company on the 1 hour outside and even that's within in a tiny 10 x 10 concrete square. I don't care what anyone says, that's gonna take a toll on ya. Not that anything more is deserved. One of them has had his regime lifted recently enough but is still restricted. The other is still on complete bang up.

Which one had the regime lifted?

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    And they're doing it fairly rough in comparison to everyone else. No free association with anyone else in the system for the past couple of years. In a boxroom for 23 hours a day, only each other for company on the 1 hour outside and even that's within in a tiny 10 x 10 concrete square. I don't care what anyone says, that's gonna take a toll on ya. Not that anything more is deserved. One of them has had his regime lifted recently enough but is still restricted. The other is still on complete bang up.

That's a reality any of these gang members currently free should be looking at and reminded each time they are arrested or questioned about a murder. Don't care who you are that'll sort you out big time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Owl ones lol - 100% agreed. Happy enough Robbie Crosby is back tho, although he was absolutely mental calling people out for fights haha, he was the most interesting on here in an age.

Interesting comments and facts are two completely different things.....

Interesting comments and facts are two completely different things.....

Very difficult for myself to verify what's a fact either way, i'm being a bit facetious to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Which one had the regime lifted?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tishbite

paddyuibh wrote: »
    Can you tell me roughly what time it's on? I played it but didnt hear it.

He describes the video and pictures in the first two or three minutes of Thurs 16th show, before the FF guy interview. Sorry can't post links.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Tishbite wrote: »
    He describes the video and pictures in the first two or three minutes of Thurs 16th show, before the FF guy interview. Sorry can't post links.

But are they the same videos and pics that were on whatsapp that may not be real. I assume the gardai didnt send evidence up to LMFM. My guess is they've seen what everyone else has seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Whispers of a fella shot in the legs in Ballyfermot last night, no media reports just the words going round. I'll post more once I get more info. I'm not being vague on purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

House searched by CAB in D9 this morning, all designer jackets taken and 6K found In a freezer!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Sounds like a cold case

hankless wrote: »
    Sounds like a cold case

Gangsters doing CABS job for them by having their assets already frozen :D

Sounds like a cold case

You could say it's a hankless job that they're doing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

That's a mad story altogether, was he just a big mouth or is there more to it?

Birneybau wrote: »
    That's a mad story altogether, was he just a big mouth or is there more to it?

I don't think you'll get much info on that one, similar to the one in which the guy opened his apartment window and got blasted by a gunman who was waiting below. It all stemmed from a drunk row and getting antsy with a name from a family of hard knocks

• Advertisement

Sounds like a cold case

Cold Hard Cash, literally lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Please delete the image in that post, maybe just suggest it’s there without displaying the image?

begbysback wrote: »
    I thought he was somewhat justified, though agree he may have slightly crossed the line - but did you read what the other guy was posting? Have to admit if he was posting that about a friend of mine I wouldn’t be too pleased.

Well I didn't realise he was a friend of his but a warning PM is justified but to ask for his number and a face to face on a Gangland Thread, C'mon now that's a bit much, I wouldn't give someone my phone number on a Smyths Toys thread let alone a Gangland one. He more then slightly crossed the line but I say the poster on the receiving end won't post that crap again. Anyway on with the madness this thread brings.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please delete the image in that post, maybe just suggest it’s there without displaying the image?

The post directly contravened the warnings in the OP and has been deleted

Just to re-iterate anyone posting any graphic images will be banned from the forum and depending on severity possibly from the site

Any questions PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Its already gone.

Apparently its in Springfield Road up north, not Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Will you give over!Unless you are a 5 year old girl let other people decide what they want to see.
    I dont want anything censored,im a grown man and can turn my eyes away if needed.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

rondog wrote: »
    Will you give over!Unless you are a 5 year old girl let other people decide what they want to see.
    I dont want anything censored,im a grown man and can turn my eyes away if needed.
    I really do not care what you want. Posting anything like that is going to get a ban on this site

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

What was the deleted image of?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Apparently some fella got his tongue cut out up north, it's over on twitter there.

The guy who posted about k boy's mother and sister I think, done it to out the other poster even though the user name gives it away, they're k boy aligned.

That Robbie Crosby account wasnt aligned to anyone. If he was aligned to either gang he would not have been posting comments on this thread like the ones he did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement