Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

According to Google there are numerous ways to game a lie detector test, from clenching your arse to biting your tongue, and also using drugs. It measures your heart rate to see when you're lying. The trick is to mess around with it while they are calibrating it on you.

There's a good reason they are not used in a court of law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

So if you went and sat it without any stress or fear, you may likely pass it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Suckit wrote: »

Quite likely. There are numerous articles on how to beat it. You just have to understand how it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

There's a few ways to pass,
    Most common one is when they read you a question you process another one in your head, basically ask yourself a question in you head but Answer out loud,
    So your not lying your just answering a different question,
    Basically you just have to convince yourself your telling the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭De Bhál

as good as time as any for this classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Ernie Ryan

El_Bee wrote: »
    what does it say about how compromised the Gardai are if they're leaking video/pics of lie detector tests?

I love these replies as I said some amount of spoofing nd hear say.. he paid for it himself to prove his innocence..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

So he took the polygraph to prove he didn't kill Little or Parker?
    Who is he trying to prove this to? The folks who killed Sanambar?

Looks like 2 lads from Kilmore were picked up ready to hit an associate of Flashy and Big. Wonder if its the same crew CS is trying to prove his innocence to?

Voltex wrote: »
    So he took the polygraph to prove he didn't kill Little or Parker?
    Who is he trying to prove this to? The folks who killed Sanambar?

Looks like 2 lads from Kilmore were picked up ready to hit an associate of Flashy and Big. Wonder if its the same crew CS is trying to prove his innocence to?

Nothing on parker in it.. other guy was named in the pic of test I think some1 posted link to that earlier .. I didn't look cos I seen it already.. do some research Google the named ppl .. I ain't got time to write all the answers..

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Papers saying Vincent Ryan was targeted after he was identified as one of the main enemies after the Regency,the real reason was Daniel Kinahan done it as a favour to his now wife Caoimhe Robinson because Vinny had shot dead Micka Kelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Papers saying Vincent Ryan was targeted after he was identified as one of the main enemies after the Regency,the real reason was Daniel Kinahan done it as a favour to his now wife Caoimhe Robinson because Vinny had shot dead Micka Kelly

And ran over his head.
    I remember that, how long ago was that? :confused: Wasn't he shot with something unusual too? Or am I mixing that up with another (The regency).

• Advertisement

And ran over his head.
    I remember that, how long ago was that? :confused: Wasn't he shot with something unusual too? Or am I mixing that up with another (The regency).

Vinnie was driving a golf that came out of LS active wen he was killed.. he was 1 of few ppl who had acess to AK's and was caught with one himself before ... maybe they put 2 n 2 together nd did him on a presumption of supplying them .. sure wouldn't he have got him earlier if it was for the mr's .. imo

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Ernie Ryan wrote: »
    Vinnie was driving a golf that came out of LS active wen he was killed.. he was 1 of few ppl who had acess to AK's and was caught with one himself before ... maybe they put 2 n 2 together nd did him on a presumption of supplying them .. sure wouldn't he have got him earlier if it was for the mr's .. imo

Didnt he only get married to her after the Regency though. Could have been his wedding gift to her. Panda was her babies daddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Chopper and loads of Gardai cars chasing something in Finglas South loads of sirens and high speed pursuit about 5 minutes ago heading past Tolka Valley Park

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Babylon all over finglas west,ASU and chopper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

20-30 garda cars all over finglas village area and the garda helicopter going around too. Something big going down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭Odelay

Krispy Kreme have a special offer on, one hour only.

Polis now all over drumcondra road/botanic Avenue

Anyone any idea what happened? I'm hearing it was just a stolen car

Seems a blue Hyundai was being chased,flew through finglas main st on the wrong side of the road.

Seems a blue Hyundai was being chased,flew through finglas main st on the wrong side of the road.

That could've been an unmarked garda car too, I seen a black skoda going the wrong way down the road past Supervalu with 2 garda in it also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Sounds like a very extreme reaction to one stolen car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Navy Honda Accord being chased by 6 cars up a oneway....
    https://twitter.com/irisheuro2012/status/1157029122855579650

Time on that is 1.43 this afternoon so not related I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If its the same chase they'd be mad going down Richmond Road as it leads to Ballybough.

Could it be a D1 hit in Finglas gone wrong and trying to get back but ARU would be in Ballybough area fast.

Edit:this is in response the twitt by Ronan Flanagan.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Are gardai really this bad at chasing? there's like NINE cars for one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Any idea what it was?

M

If only there was a device where you could communicate from the chase car to another Garda car which could then set up a roadblock in the path of where the chase was going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Ballymun today, haven't seen this posted.

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1156872475793330176?s=09

Dd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

El_Bee wrote: »
    Are gardai really this bad at chasing? there's like NINE cars for one there.
    Looks like a bog standard Accord too lol

• Advertisement

If only there was a device where you could communicate from the chase car to another Garda car which could then set up a roadblock in the path of where the chase was going.

Most of the garda cars where driving around cluelessly in finglas village. I seen at least 10 cars going around in all different directions as if they didn't even know who or what they were chasing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement