Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

i don't even know this k boy you're talking about

who said i ever pmd anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

was a busy night in belfast airport last night
    heard 3 lads were heading away to the sun for a while
    mark gone away as well

Who’s Mark?

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Who’s Mark?

i don't know
    it was just a name I was given

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dundalkian

Any idea what the story is what that chase on the M1 earlier? All I know for definite is Garda chased them from Tallaght up as far as Dundalk and then they turned around back towards Dublin and were arrested just outside Collon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Dundalkian

Dundalkian wrote: »
    Any idea what the story is what that chase on the M1 earlier? All I know for definite is Garda chased them from Tallaght up as far as Dundalk and then they turned around back towards Dublin and were arrested just outside Collon...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/902953519831460/permalink/2669217449871716/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

A notorious border burglary gang were seen and took chase. 3 were arrested two more still at large. Gardai trying to get the gang for months.

A notorious border burglary gang were seen and took chase. 3 were arrested two more still at large. Gardai trying to get the gang for months.

A car was reported on fire in the middle of the road in collon.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

the target was that mad yolk with the face tattoo? Said in the documentary that all drug dealers were targets? Maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

C&&t thinks he’s untouchable! It’s only a matter of time before he meets his maker.

Tick tock.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Titan2020 wrote: »
    the target was that mad yolk with the face tattoo? Said in the documentary that all drug dealers were targets? Maybe?

The "former" IRA lad, say he's lethal enough and definitely a target even more so after that documentary. Say he's well used to these attempts. They could well make a mistake not taking him out.

Don’t Garda have stingers?

I’m starting to question if these officers are fit for purpose.

Keystone cops

The question has to be asked, was he involved at all? Strolling around both Drogheda and Dublin not a care in the world would suggest he knows he's not involved or he knows some of the big rivals are away regrouping either way he's got some Big Balls strutting around the place, living up to his image for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

The question has to be asked, was he involved at all? Strolling around both Drogheda and Dublin not a care in the world would suggest he knows he's not involved or he knows some of the big rivals are away regrouping either way he's got some Big Balls strutting around the place, living up to his image for sure.

You'd be in a small minority who thought he wasn't.
    I think the lack of physical evidence, currently, is what is keeping him free. Armed guards didn't go and knock his door down for no reason but I doubt he would be as stupid as to keep anything incriminating at home.
    This is going to be a long game.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I know this is way off the point but this caught my eye in the above article.
    ''The Herald previously revealed that the gruesome find at the junction of Moatview Gardens and Drive was made by a 16-year-old local boy shortly before 10pm.

Sources say the boy and his friend were lighting a fire on the green when he came across the bag.''

Sounds like some of them honestly don't give a f*ck around there. At 16 years of age you shouldn't be at that type of stuff, should you? Maybe I'm over reacting but I think that's scruffy wrecking the area like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

pretty standard hellhole behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Don’t Garda have stingers?

I’m starting to question if these officers are fit for purpose.

Keystone cops

A stinger the width of the M1?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

What was the story with the incident in Dundalk...
    Young lad had his arm cut off in retaliation for digging up a person's grave??

• Advertisement

A stinger the width of the M1?

Aren’t officers trained in Tpac? tactical pursuit and containment? If not, then maybe they should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,024 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Omackeral wrote: »

Sounds like some of them honestly don't give a f*ck around there. At 16 years of age you shouldn't be at that type of stuff, should you? Maybe I'm over reacting but I think that's scruffy wrecking the area like that.

i'd imagine at 16 you're getting a bit old for that lark

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

The "former" IRA lad, say he's lethal enough and definitely a target even more so after that documentary. Say he's well used to these attempts. They could well make a mistake not taking him out.

links up with the Crumlin bikers and Brit army bikers from the Ballymena area, who get their gear from Crumlin and act as spies for them, given the brit army bikers hatred for anything IRA.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I don't think ruthless had anything to do with it
    Why would he have been needed and have to be given a cut of the pay for doing it from m kB?
    It's not like it was a complicated job like his usual hit jobs
    Locals weren't saying he was involved either just papers

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

links up with the Crumlin bikers and Brit army bikers from the Ballymena area, who get their gear from Crumlin and act as spies for them, given the brit army bikers hatred for anything IRA.

What's the name of the documentary?

You'd be in a small minority who thought he wasn't.
    I think the lack of physical evidence, currently, is what is keeping him free. Armed guards didn't go and knock his door down for no reason but I doubt he would be as stupid as to keep anything incriminating at home.
    This is going to be a long game.

Yea I dunno but it all points to his involvement, he's arrogance still strutting around is amazing with all the heat on him and he's obviously as tough as everyone makes him out to be. Yea evidence its key, I think it's the rivals he needs to be weary of and not the Gardaí.

What's the name of the documentary?

https://youtu.be/7b5t_fTBjOs There ya go.

Its been mentioned in relation to a gruesome murder. The papers are hardly going to add an extra paragraph in all their articles about the murder condemning these 16 year olds for lighting a fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I'm from there, for my sins, and they really don't give a f*ck. That field is destroyed by kids lighting fires, joyriding in robbed cars and general scumbaggery. It has always baffled me why you'd want to destroy your own area.

It really is the minority but the majority can't do anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

i'd imagine at 16 you're getting a bit old for that lark

Fires have many purposes, one of which would be to keep warm in the winter while consuming a few of the local off licenses finest beverages.

It’s also a good alibi if your up to other stuff, stumble across a body, and then have to state what you were doing there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement