Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The papers are hardly going to add an extra paragraph in all their articles about the murder condemning these 16 year olds for lighting a fire.

Yeah, I know. Which is why I said it's way off point i.e. I was making a completely separate point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Omackeral wrote: »
    Yeah, I know. Which is why I said it's way off point i.e. I was making a completely separate point.

Ok I see that now. I apologise my bad. I do understand what your saying. But also I imagine if one of us did post about the fire on this people would have something to say lmfao

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

Three people have been arrested in connection with the seizure of more than €1.6 million worth of heroin and cocaine, as well as €700,000 in cash, during a number of searches in Dublin.

RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Mech1 wrote: »
    Three people have been arrested in connection with the seizure of more than €1.6 million worth of heroin and cocaine, as well as €700,000 in cash, during a number of searches in Dublin.

RTE

Lovely stuff.

soemone isn't going to be too happy today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Lovely stuff.

soemone isn't going to be too happy today. :D

Great clue Leinster area :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Mech1 wrote: »

RTE

There's 3 people's weekend ruined. I do get joy out of these pieces of news. That's a good seizure, especially in someone's gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Did they stop a WW2 enthusiast or something? Those guns are ancient one is a peter the painter ffs they were used in 1916!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Did they stop WW2 enthusiast or something? Those guns are ancient one is a peter the painter ffs they were used in 1916!!

And certainly not so long ago:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Did they stop a WW2 enthusiast or something? Those guns are ancient one is a peter the painter ffs they were used in 1916!!

I'd love a mauser/luger, cool piece of history.

wonder has the MP been fired recently, there would be some racket off it !!

• Advertisement

Looks like they bought them off Al Capone, be lethal at close range either way, they look more like collectables.

Gardaí having a right Friday with huge drugs seizures, 700k in cash and now firearms found, some lads are in trouble with their bosses tonight. The joy of their trade. Someone will pay for all these finds.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Yea I dunno but it all points to his involvement, he's arrogance still strutting around is amazing with all the heat on him and he's obviously as tough as everyone makes him out to be. Yea evidence its key, I think it's the rivals he needs to be weary of and not the Gardaí.

Is he as tough as they say though, I don't know about that as I don't know the guy only what I've read. He got mugged off big time by a bunch of teenagers who took his gym bag off him. If it was Wrighty's bag he'd have taken them all out on the spot!
    He's clearly dangerous, but you're right about it being rivals more likely to get him than the guards.
    Didn't he get sliced in prison? That didn't get any payback and I'm not buying the intention to drop the head of a teenage drug dealer with him as any resemblance off settling that particular debt.
    If the Kinahan-Hutch feud is anything to go by then the reprisals are going to get messy when the big boys get involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

Is he as tough as they say though, I don't know about that as I don't know the guy only what I've read. He got mugged off big time by a bunch of teenagers who took his gym bag off him. If it was Wrighty's bag he'd have taken them all out on the spot!
    He's clearly dangerous, but you're right about it being rivals more likely to get him than the guards.
    Didn't he get sliced in prison? That didn't get any payback and I'm not buying the intention to drop the head of a teenage drug dealer with him as any resemblance off settling that particular debt.
    If the Kinahan-Hutch feud is anything to go by then the reprisals are going to get messy when the big boys get involved.

well hes the main suspect in a couple of other murders so hes clearly a nut job regardless of how tough he is.
    and theres only so much you can do when a gang sets upon you even if they are a bunch of teenagers.

AlCapone1 wrote: »
    well hes the main suspect in a couple of other murders so hes clearly a nut job regardless of how tough he is.
    and theres only so much you can do when a gang sets upon you even if they are a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not doubting he's a nut job, although to what extreme that goes to is open to debate, he could be the suspect in a hundred murders but it doesn't mean he did them but it adds to the myth and "reputation".
    I'm in no way the fighting type but I'd have thrown some punches so a "nut job" should've knocked them down like skittles.
    Or, playing Devil's advocate here, perhaps he isn't what people think he is?

I would think any of the big boys would give this one a wide birth. They don't need the heat, I'm sure the Limerick gangs are happy the heat is well and truly in Dublin now. As mentioned by a previous poster, murdering isn't good for business. Most of these gangs were childhood friends and now mortal enemies, mostly down to taking the product that they are selling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

He got mugged off big time by a bunch of teenagers who took his gym bag off him.

why do you think the video ended abruptly as it did
    do you think they all went there separate ways
    he took a couple of steps back composed himself
    laughed at them and then ran at them
    the coked up **** had it away on there toes running in all directions

the lad who picked up the gym bag
    wearing the red gilet
    came to a grizzly end

robbie is a psychopath
    but hes a very nice psychopath

Good! I hope he knocked a few of them spark out for it.

Good! I hope he knocked a few of them spark out for it.

not on that occasion
    but revenge is a dish best served cold

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

I'm not doubting he's a nut job, although to what extreme that goes to is open to debate, he could be the suspect in a hundred murders but it doesn't mean he did them but it adds to the myth and "reputation".
    I'm in no way the fighting type but I'd have thrown some punches so a "nut job" should've knocked them down like skittles.
    Or, playing Devil's advocate here, perhaps he isn't what people think he is?

They weren't gonna show that part of the video now were they?

• Advertisement

the lad who picked up the gym bag
    wearing the red gilet
    came to a grizzly end

robbie is a psychopath

The lad that came to a grizzly end wasn't there for incident your referring to.
    What game are you playing here? Your posting false stuff daily. Your letting on your in the know but the things your posting are incorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

What game are you playing here? Your posting false stuff daily. Your letting on your in the know but the things your posting are incorrect

Correct. 100% he wasnt there.

your entitled to your opinion
    i know what i know
    you know what you know
    no games being played from me
    unless your the one playing a game?

your entitled to your opinion
    i know what i know
    you know what you know
    no games being played from me
    unless your the one playing a game?

You're being told wrong info pal

You're being told wrong info pal

well you must have been there to make that statement
    were you?

robbie is a psychopath

You must know him then and speak as you find him. Most of us only know him by what we see in the press, whether it is true or not.

Your letting on your in the know but the things your posting are incorrect

I dont let on anything my friend
    i've no need to

well you must have been there to make that statement
    were you?

No I was not present but I wouldn't be disagreeing with you if I wasn't certain. You saying the recent murder victim was present for the incident we are referring too is not the only incorrect thing you have posted. As I said previously, the majority of the stuff you have been posting is incorrect.

You must know him then and speak as you find him. Most of us only know him by what we see in the press, whether it is true or not.

you only have to take a look at his insta account to see the man he is

• Advertisement

you only have to take a look at his insta account to see the man he is
    I've seen it.
    The other side of the coin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement