Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

No I was not present but I wouldn't be disagreeing with you if I wasn't certain. You saying the recent murder victim was present for the incident we are referring too is not the only incorrect thing you have posted. As I said previously, the majority of the stuff you have been posting is incorrect.

as I said
    i know what i know
    you know what you know

what else in your opinion was incorrect that i posted

I've seen it.
    The other side of the coin.

yeah
    a nice guy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

as I said
    i know what i know
    you know what you know

what else in your opinion was incorrect that i posted

Plenty.

You said the taxi man shot recently in drogheda was the same man referred to in the notorious phone call between members of two gangs that is all over social media.. WRONG two different people.

Your several posts regarding the other money man. The person you are referring to is not the person you say he is in relation to this feud. Adding to that your posts that mentioned said "moneyman" along with other members of the gangs involved in the feuds are all wrong. They are just made up events and stories none of it happened. U mentioned part of an address a road and location and implied it to be the address of said Moneyman and u were wrong on that too. Your throwing in other names as well distant associates of both gangs that are in no way relevant to the current feud. As well as stating things that happened months ago and implying they were recent i.e. people leaving the country.

That's just what I can remember off the top of me head theres more there too I can whip out the laptop and open up two tabs if u want one for my comment and one for all your posts I can pick them all out.

Plenty.

You said the taxi man shot recently in drogheda was the same man referred to in the notorious phone call between members of two gangs that is all over social media.. WRONG two different people.

Your several posts regarding the other money man. The person you are referring to is not the person you say he is in relation to this feud. Adding to that your posts that mentioned said "moneyman" along with other members of the gangs involved in the feuds are all wrong. They are just made up events and stories none of it happened. U mentioned part of an address a road and location and implied it to be the address of said Moneyman and u were wrong on that too. Your throwing in other names as well distant associates of both gangs that are in no way relevant to the current feud. As well as stating things that happened months ago and implying they were recent i.e. people leaving the country.

That's just what I can remember off the top of me head theres more there too I can whip out the laptop and open up two tabs if u want one for my comment and one for all your posts I can pick them all out.

everything i've posted is true
    show me the proof to counter those claims
    other than
    your wrong and
    i'm right

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DonBertie

Plenty.

Your several posts regarding the other money man. The person you are referring to is not the person you say he is in relation to this feud. Adding to that your posts that mentioned said "moneyman" along with other members of the gangs involved in the feuds are all wrong. They are just made up events and stories none of it happened. U mentioned part of an address a road and location and implied it to be the address of said Moneyman and u were wrong on that too. .

If you know different, share what you believe/know instead of just pulling down someone else's posts.

If the spiderman pointing fingers carryon continues Robbie could easily just say you're trying to deflect/discredit what he has posted because it it correct...

• Advertisement

DonBertie wrote: »
    If you know different, share what you believe/know instead of just pulling down someone else's posts..

he can't coz he knows the truth
    unless he was there on the street when robbie got a bitch slap from a few coked out scrotes he can't say he is certain or correct of anything

the same scrotes who had it away on there toes when he ran at them

one of which was the lad in the red gilet who came to a grizzly end

DonBertie wrote: »
    If you know different, share what you believe/know instead of just pulling down someone else's posts.

If the spiderman pointing fingers carryon continues Robbie could easily just say you're trying to deflect/discredit what he has posted because it it correct...

That is fair enough you all are entitled to believe what u want

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

everything i've posted is true
    show me the proof to counter those claims
    other than
    your wrong and
    i'm right

Not saying your not right cause I couldn't prove anything you say to be false just wondering how you can be so sure your correct. Plenty of gossip round the town regarding the feud and wondering and worried what next. You any relation to Paul?

That is fair enough you all are entitled to believe what u want

as I said

i know what i know
    you know what you know

but if your going to try discredit what i say
    at least back it up with your proof

as I said

i know what i know
    you know what you know

but if your going to discredit what i say
    at least back it up with your proof

You can't provide proof on these things unless it's from an article. And there would be things that would be said that would get people in trouble. As well as all the mod warnings. My proof is my reliability as a poster on this thread. People on this since before 2020 regular users can vouch for that. And if that's not good enough for people on this well the at the rate your posting incorrect things you are bound to post stuff in future and get caught out on it by others. But let the people make their own minds up.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Guys - you can all read what's posted. If you don't believe stuff that's fine. In this thread there is a particular sensitivity over providing certain information. Hence please agree to disagree and move on rather than to'ing and fro'ing over the same ground

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DonBertie

Not saying your not right cause I couldn't prove anything you say to be false just wondering how you can be so sure your correct. Plenty of gossip round the town regarding the feud and wondering and worried what next. You any relation to Paul?

FFS

I can whip out the laptop and open up two tabs if u want one for my comment and one for all your posts I can pick them all out.

that would be much appreciated
    thanks for the offer
    i'll look forward to seeing that

Beasty wrote: »
    Guys - you can all read what's posted. If you don't believe stuff that's fine. In this thread there is a particular sensitivity over providing certain information. Hence please agree to disagree and move on rather than to'ing and fro'ing over the same ground

Thanks

Yes fair enough understood. It's essentially turning into a p**sing contest now yeah. That wasn't my intentions.

Yes fair enough understood. It's essentially turning into a p**sing contest now yeah. That wasn't my intentions.

graceful in defeat
    thats an admirable trait

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Wonder who the cloggy bagman was, maybe part of fat bellies crew in the dam

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shooting-video-hardmansgardens-drogheda-louth-14738563

that was a terrible doing altogether
    omar will probably try tell you that vinny was innocent as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Something big going down in Summerhill right now

sabat wrote: »
    Something big going down in Summerhill right now

Any details?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Any details?

Helicopter out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Had a browse though that alleged hitmans Instagram.
    Nothing seems like he is a bad person, someone mentioned different side of the coin probably 100%,
    Theres also a picture of the supposed money man along with the Irish sports star,
    The sports star looks like a junkie in the picture in comparison to what he looks like now,
    Just wondering why the media never got hold of that picture when he was up for hitting that aul fella,
    I was fascinated with this whole chopping up a scumbag thing until recently.
    People are very outspoken on all types of social media and alot of rumors and hearsay. It's a terrible feud and too many people getting hurt for **** all.
    The last time I was fascinated so much by something so terrible was the Essex boys 1995 I think, getting lured to there deaths and a super grass squealing on everyone to save himself.

To some they were looked up to and most just feared them and glad there gone.
    I see the same **** happing here..
    Didn't mention names so hopefully this doesn't get removed.
    Goodluck to all posters I'll just spectate the madness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

The chopper seems to be focusing on Sheriff St/East Wall but there are checkpoints on several junctions around Summerhill and Sean McDermott St. ERU going through car boots with dogs...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Rainmann

I actually saw the incident, it started outside ben Dunne gym. He wasn't backing down from them at all and was just laughing at them. They got hostile and went to try and attack him. When the guards came they didn't do anything and everyone was like wtf but I can see why now.

Is he as tough as they say though, I don't know about that as I don't know the guy only what I've read. He got mugged off big time by a bunch of teenagers who took his gym bag off him. If it was Wrighty's bag he'd have taken them all out on the spot!
    He's clearly dangerous, but you're right about it being rivals more likely to get him than the guards.
    Didn't he get sliced in prison? That didn't get any payback and I'm not buying the intention to drop the head of a teenage drug dealer with him as any resemblance off settling that particular debt.
    If the Kinahan-Hutch feud is anything to go by then the reprisals are going to get messy when the big boys get involved.

little omar is going to meet me
    face to face in the greyhound pub car park in duleek
    in a few minutes
    at his request via pm
    I'm already here
    driving a silver discovery
    looking forward to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

You guys going for a pint?

begbysback wrote: »
    You guys going for a pint?

I do have a thirst on me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

little omar is going to meet me
    face to face in the greyhound pub car park in duleek
    in a few minutes
    at his request via pm
    I'm already here
    driving a silver discovery
    looking forward to this

Let's hope we're not writing about this in the morning!!!!
    Nice machine by the way, Landrover yea? Love them machines.

i'll give it another 10 minutes and then head back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I do have a thirst on me

Thirst for what though?

• Advertisement

Let's hope we're not writing about this in the morning!!!!
    Nice machine by the way, Landrover yea? Love them machines.

161 WW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement