Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

161 WW

Class man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

This is like if me Ma wrote an episode of Love/Hate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

I'm away
    no show

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

little omar is going to meet me
    face to face in the greyhound pub car park in duleek
    in a few minutes
    at his request via pm
    I'm already here
    driving a silver discovery
    looking forward to this

It's a **** hole so dont even thinking about having a drink in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shooting-video-hardmansgardens-drogheda-louth-14738563

that was a terrible doing altogether
    omar will probably try tell you that vinny was innocent as well

What’s your fascination with this incident, 2nd time posting a link to it ?

• Advertisement

F ucking rat

ah give it up little omar
    how many fake accounts have you got
    i'm back on the town
    just walking in to noodle box for some food
    the disco is parked across from the post office

• Registered Users Posts: 7 WarZMeDa

Can someone PM me a link for this alleged hitmans Instagram. Cant seem to find it..

Fantashtic wrote: »
    What’s your fascination with this incident, 2nd time posting a link to it ?

i'm just a concerned citizen

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Rainmann wrote: »
    I actually saw the incident, it started outside ben Dunne gym. He wasn't backing down from them at all and was just laughing at them. They got hostile and went to try and attack him. When the guards came they didn't do anything and everyone was like wtf but I can see why now.

I've seen this man in action before and there is no way he would back down.. I've seen him against a lot tougher than those young boys so can only see him loving that situation.. look he definitely isn't stupid.. I would have always said of him he is smarter than most the boys in this game.. but he does have that crazy side that ya dont see in them all..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

ah give it up little omar
    how many fake accounts have you got
    i'm back on the town
    just walking in to noodle box for some food
    the disco is parked across from the post office

You private messaged me for a face to face. U tried to intimidate me like you did with that previous poster "anonemous" stating that you were someone involved in the feud. I'm well aged kid some middle aged keyboard warrior troll on his mums wifi doesnt fool nor intimidate me. I replied with my address. You said you would be at a location not near my address next week. I said a pub would be nearer to that location. You said you would still go to my home from the location you would be at in a week. II mocked you for being a coward. You said you would be out in 20 minutes in a land rover(you wish). I gave you the exact directions to right outside my house. I then called you out for being a liar and a coward. You did not respond since being given my directions. This all occurred before you posted in the thread about meeting me in 20 minutes. You had the directions to my home before you posted about the pub. Another false post. Your just trolling I can only imagine what sorry state your personal life is in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

*Omar’s gaff gets petrol bombed, Eastenders music plays and credits roll*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

*Omar’s gaff gets petrol bombed, Eastenders music plays and credits roll*

Meanwhile 25 nerds are in a pub in Duleek waiting for a scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

graceful in defeat
    thats an admirable trait

Omar was on this thread providing reliable info since day one, he's one of the contributors that made it, long before you even heard about it. This isn't a competition, the thing that made this thread so great was quality information from people from an area where something was happening, they posted and discussed, everyone else just shut tf up, got the popcorn out and enjoyed the show. I'd highly recommend it.

You private messaged me for a face to face. U tried to intimidate me like you did with that previous poster "anonemous" stating that you were someone involved in the feud. I'm well aged kid some middle aged keyboard warrior troll on his mums wifi doesnt fool nor intimidate me. I replied with my address. You said you would be at a location not near my address next week. I said a pub would be nearer to that location. You said you would still go to my home from the location you would be at in a week. II mocked you for being a coward. You said you would be out in 20 minutes in a land rover(you wish). I gave you the exact directions to right outside my house. I then called you out for being a liar and a coward. You did not respond since being given my directions. This all occurred before you posted in the thread about meeting me in 20 minutes. You had the directions to my home before you posted about the pub. Another false post. Your just trolling I can only imagine what sorry state your personal life is in

i was parked up
    you didn't show up

then you went on to set up fake account after fake account

if you want to rearrange a face to face tomorrow

let me know

Twice posters have been PM'd about a face to face ffs it's a Boards Thread lad, if ppl don't believe you then just move on from it. Pointless to PM anyone, as said before nobodies meeting anyone for a face to face from a Gangland thread plus Boards.ie it's like handbags at dawn

i was parked up
    you didn't show up

let me know

You still haven't responded to those PMs???

i was parked up
    you didn't show up

let me know

Only ONE account.

Is this alleged hitmans Instagram private?

WarZMeDa wrote: »

Not when someone else posted it, unless it's been changed since.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

WarZMeDa wrote: »

Still public.

• Advertisement

Not when someone else posted it, unless it's been changed since.

robbie has nothing to hide

his insta is

rocbottomsolutions

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Rainmann wrote: »
    I actually saw the incident, it started outside ben Dunne gym. He wasn't backing down from them at all and was just laughing at them. They got hostile and went to try and attack him. When the guards came they didn't do anything and everyone was like wtf but I can see why now.

He's clearly not a man to be f@cked with - so why did they think it would be a good move to have a pop at him, video it and share it around.
    It sounds like jumping naked into a wasps nest and expecting to not get stung. Madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

robbie has nothing to hide

his insta is

rocbottomsolutions

You should go to twitter and check out the @the man page, something tells me you two have a lot in common.

You can see in his eyes hes a cold blooded psychopath. It could just be because I know of the things he has been accused but still..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tishbite

Looks like such a pleasant fella, handing out football tops to kids in Rome (I think?). How looks can be deceiving.

Fantashtic wrote: »
    You should go to twitter and check out the @the man page, something tells me you two have a lot in common.

i dont do twitter
    help me out here
    what would we have in common?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

i dont do twitter
    help me out here
    what would we have in common?

Both post a load of nonsense for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Tishbite wrote: »
    Looks like such a pleasant fella, handing out football tops to kids in Rome (I think?). How looks can be deceiving.

Those are Palestinian kids in Bethlehem.

Both post a load of nonsense for one.

are you accusing me in some way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Free Palestine,
    If that's what he stood for I fnd it hard to hate him for the allegations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement