Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

He's clearly not a man to be f@cked with - so why did they think it would be a good move to have a pop at him, video it and share it around.
    It sounds like jumping naked into a wasps nest and expecting to not get stung. Madness!

Guessing because he killed his dad 15 yrs before that and has been running amock for the last few yrs in his own area starting to believe the hype about himself that he is a bad boy.. got the opportunity to confront ruthless with his mates around do gave it loads..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

This is now a dog and pony show between various individuals here. It's a sorry state. Like cheap rappers, with no rhyme.
    I'll be back after the handbags...

The Coronavirus could do with hurrying up on its journey here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's like going to secondary school and everyone from 1st year to leaving cert is in the same class.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It's like going to secondary school and everyone from 1st year to leaving cert is in the same class.

Careful Jeff, these multiple accounts might find you, meet you, and erase your ass. I think this mad fu*kker might actually have TIppex in his possession, proceed with caution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

1.6 mil drug bust in killinarden. Somebody going down for a long stretch 24year old apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Could nearly have a full feud category and threads for each one;

Kinahan/Hutch thread
    Drogheda thread
    Other Dublin feuds/Blanch/Finglas/Coolock etc thread
    How's Limerick getting on thread
    Helicopter spotted thread
    5+ cop cars thread
    Donut shop thread (for the kids)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Could nearly have a full feud category and threads for each one;

Kinahan/Hutch thread
    Drogheda thread
    Other Dublin feuds/Blanch/Finglas/Coolock etc thread
    How's Limerick getting on thread
    Helicopter spotted thread
    5+ cop cars thread
    Donut shop thread (for the kids)

Re-Reg thread, strictly Jan 2020 A/C’s only ( proof of prior knowledge, minimum 9 months experience to advance to main thread req. )

Mentioned earlier, RTE said it led to follow up searches in Ashbourne and Ratoath where the seizures took place. Dutch guy also lifted in D4 over possible money laundering cos he had 200k on him.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0131/1112249-drug-seizure-arrests/

The report mentions gold bars being seized too, this is the 2nd time in a few weeks or months that that's happened. I wonder is it the same group, or just a more common way of storing cash for transport to places where you can shift gold easily....like Dubai

• Advertisement

Webstarx wrote: »
    1.6 million what though

That's Garda calculations more than likely

Ah granted, f#ck knows where the gardai press office would be buying if they weren't using seized stuff. I think it was this thread I said a long time ago that it should be easy to spot the E dealers - they have pockets full of change cos the price of a pill hasn't changed since before the euro conversion. Used to be a £10 a pill, now it's €12.70 a pill.

3 black ones? that's €38.10 bud, here's your 10 and one euro and one 50c and 2 20c and thank you come again:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Lads it's getting to hard to keep a hard on with the ****e talk

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

I'm not doubting he's a nut job, although to what extreme that goes to is open to debate, he could be the suspect in a hundred murders but it doesn't mean he did them but it adds to the myth and "reputation".
    I'm in no way the fighting type but I'd have thrown some punches so a "nut job" should've knocked them down like skittles.
    Or, playing Devil's advocate here, perhaps he isn't what people think he is?
    Mate you are clearly a fool nobody gets dozens of pages in the news papers and on forums and absolute fear in coolock unless you are the real deal this guy cut up Keane in retaliation for RC murder and the gym bag been stolen get real ye washer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

why do you think the video ended abruptly as it did
    do you think they all went there separate ways
    he took a couple of steps back composed himself
    laughed at them and then ran at them
    the coked up **** had it away on there toes running in all directions

the lad who picked up the gym bag
    wearing the red gilet
    came to a grizzly end

robbie is a psychopath
    but hes a very nice psychopath
    exactly but can you elaborate on the nice psychopath part do you know him?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Some firearms recently seized, let's hope some go to a museum as they are collectors pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

smodgley wrote: »

That's one way to tell your father you hate him, the 101 how to ruin someone's career. Mr Big is down big money but you gotta think for every one that's caught how many bigger ones get through plus a question is this a sizeable amount or a regular amount to be found?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Mate you are clearly a fool nobody gets dozens of pages in the news papers and on forums and absolute fear in coolock unless you are the real deal this guy cut up Keane in retaliation for RC murder and the gym bag been stolen get real ye washer.

Sorry, didn't realise you were there and saw him do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Fair aul' post that in fairness.

Consistency by the powers that be at it's pearl.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

i was parked up
    you didn't show up

then you went on to set up fake account after fake account

if you want to rearrange a face to face tomorrow

let me know

You're stone mad for meeting lads, boyo.

I lobbed a PM to you there.

• Advertisement

Your the fool it wasn’t in retaliation for rc murder or kB murder that’s bull and he wasn’t there when the bag was stolen , And there is a chance rl wasn’t even involved and it was the drogheda boys mentioned who did it and just framed him with the bag

And your clearly not even from drogheda asking two weeks ago who pc is even tho it’s more likely he did this and now you think you know everything that’s going on in the town and feud saying why he was killed and rl was def involved because you read it in the papers and online

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Heard KB is lounging it out in spain

robbie has nothing to hide

his insta is

rocbottomsolutions

Yea nice guy RL omg wat planet you living on

Plenty.

You said the taxi man shot recently in drogheda was the same man referred to in the notorious phone call between members of two gangs that is all over social media.. WRONG two different people.

Your several posts regarding the other money man. The person you are referring to is not the person you say he is in relation to this feud. Adding to that your posts that mentioned said "moneyman" along with other members of the gangs involved in the feuds are all wrong. They are just made up events and stories none of it happened. U mentioned part of an address a road and location and implied it to be the address of said Moneyman and u were wrong on that too. Your throwing in other names as well distant associates of both gangs that are in no way relevant to the current feud. As well as stating things that happened months ago and implying they were recent i.e. people leaving the country.

That's just what I can remember off the top of me head theres more there too I can whip out the laptop and open up two tabs if u want one for my comment and one for all your posts I can pick them all out.

The shooting of that taxi man with PC sitting in the back of was a set up to get DM body out of drogheda unnoticed FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

Googleyes wrote: »
    The shooting of that taxi man with PC sitting in the back of was a set up to get DM body out of drogheda unnoticed FACT
    DM's body?

DM's body?

Typo KM body I meant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Your the fool it wasn’t in retaliation for rc murder or kB murder that’s bull and he wasn’t there when the bag was stolen , And there is a chance rl wasn’t even involved and it was the drogheda boys mentioned who did it and just framed him with the bag

Rubbish do you think he’d let the death of RC slide without retaliation.

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    Rubbish do you think he’d let the death of RC slide without retaliation.

Ye he’d retaliate on someone who’d nothing to do with it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Jim Root

I’m lost lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement