Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Ye he’d retaliate on someone who’d nothing to do with it lol

Your telling me km wasn’t associated with cl he was seen in Darndale on a few occasions .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Googleyes wrote: »
    The shooting of that taxi man with PC sitting in the back of was a set up to get DM body out of drogheda unnoticed FACT

Not a fact at all. Just another false and baseless rumour going around the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Heard KB is lounging it out in spain

Nice if they all bump into each other, clean up the place

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

The shooting of that taxi man with PC sitting in the back of was a set up to get DM body out of drogheda unnoticed FACT

He wasn't sitting in the back seat for starters

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

He wasn't sitting in the back seat for starters

Ok front back what's the difference. The shooter used a pellet gun for goodness sake, its was a set up, maybe taxi didn't know but PC definitely did.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Ok front back what's the difference. The shooter used a pellet gun for goodness sake, its was a set up, maybe taxi didn't know but PC definitely did.

It wasnt a pellet gun. It was a weak calibre firearm. Not the first time a weak calibre firearm has been used in the feud either and they weren't set ups either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Mentioned earlier, RTE said it led to follow up searches in Ashbourne and Ratoath where the seizures took place. Dutch guy also lifted in D4 over possible money laundering cos he had 200k on him.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0131/1112249-drug-seizure-arrests/

The report mentions gold bars being seized too, this is the 2nd time in a few weeks or months that that's happened. I wonder is it the same group, or just a more common way of storing cash for transport to places where you can shift gold easily....like Dubai

Entirely separate

The man who had gold and drugs recently was a bar manager / small time dealer.

The country that he is from believe gold is better than cash.

Edited before people complain, it's known that this type of criminal investment is popular in the country that he is from.

I don't know how to word it without risking offending someone. 2020 is great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Good evening all

Good evening all

Good evening Crosbie, what have you got to let us no

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takeyapickaxe

Good evening all

Good evening Ireland beat Scotland 19-12 best info today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

guccimain wrote: »

Who you ratting on tonight Robbie ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

sure what would i have to let you know?

i know nothing bar me own name

i do enjoy reading though

i have a voracious appetite

sure what would i have to let you know?

i know nothing bar me own name

i do enjoy reading though

i have a voracious appetite

Appetite for a bullet, nobody will meet you in person. I will

PM me hardball

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

What in the name of Jaysus is going on in here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Whose going to receive the special prize of a face to face meeting and PM from our esteemed colleague this evening

Whose going to receive the special prize of a face to face meeting and PM from our esteemed colleague this evening

I will and I'll post a picture of an empty carpark because they're all mouths and nobodies

Anyone interested in a conversation Pm me.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Robbie Crosby - cut out the bullsh!t if you want to retain posting privileges in this forum

Even if you consider it "banter" others do not and you have not been around here long enough to build up any "following"

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Appetite for a bullet, nobody will meet you in person. I will

PM me hardball

I've invited the man down to Limerick, Athlone or Galway for a day, choice of location was his. He declined.

He said he doesn't venture outside his comfort zone.

I explained to the man that I do be up where he dose say is his neck of the woods on here, once a month. That I would like to meet him soon and will give him a phone number.

As of yet he has not replied. That was 8 hours ago.

Crosby??

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Good evening all

Hows it going Mr T

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

From gangbangers to headbangers. How can so many say so much but really say so little? All fur coat no knickers.

• Advertisement

I got 2 PM's for the PM King and I'll give a due warning not to send me another one.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

From gangbangers to headbangers. How can so many say so much but really say so little? All fur coat no knickers.
    Think Churchill got the wording right:
    "Never, in the field of gangland conflict, was so little known by so many about so much...."

I got 2 PM's for the PM King and I'll give a due warning not to send me another one.
    If anyone gets unsolicited and unwanted PMs, particularly ones with any threats, please report them

Abusive ones will get the sender sitebanned as will spamming messages

Beasty wrote: »
    If anyone gets unsolicited and unwanted PMs, particularly ones with any threats, please report them

Abusive ones will get the sender sitebanned as will spamming messages

Totally understand, I believe in the fairness of a warning and it's been given, another PM and I'll take action then, Cheers MOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Has anyone anymore info on the feud between RC and OL?
    I heard RC is feuding with BR too.

Sounds like he’s trying to take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Do some of you lads ever take a day off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Has anyone anymore info on the feud between RC and OL?
    I heard RC is feuding with BR too.

Sounds like he’s trying to take over.

Sounds like he's trying to take over the alphabet at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Speculation post. If u were ruthless, a proven virtuoso in ur trade, would you have any involvement, in possibly the most gruesome gangland act, on a teenager ? If yes why.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Speculation post. If u were ruthless, a proven virtuoso in ur trade, would you have any involvement, in possibly the most gruesome gangland act, on a teenager ? If yes why.

Christ knows, but either he is a full blown crackerjack or he was set up by someone close to him with other agendas to keep him locked up.

Loose cannons like the types of ruthless, flip on close mates for no apparent reason at times.

Maybe somebody has set him up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Christ knows, but either he is a full blown crackerjack or he was set up by someone close to him with other agendas to keep him locked up.

Loose cannons like the types of ruthless, flip on close mates for no apparent reason at times.

Maybe somebody has set him up?

Two questions, 1st, he ain’t no loose cannon, not in that trade. 2nd, I think you are correct, with the set up, or using a social media “ event” to deflect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement