Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Syndic wrote: »
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/i-opened-the-bag-and-saw-a-human-leg-arms-and-flip-flops-man-who-found-remains-of-keane-mulready-woods-38918499.html

This story doesn't match up with what has been said around the area in regards to finding the bag so I've zero clue if it's all true but interesting read all the same.
    That's just the weirdest ass story ever ffs, why would you look up a bag if you even thought drugs were in it, in this day and age you wouldn't even look twice at it let alone bring it home. You'd wanna some nosey Fcuker to bring that into your home to have a look. Something doesn't add up there. Then he put it back outside the house, plain weird.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    There was a stabbing in knockbrack downs back in January in Drogheda that got very little media attention was that totally separate or in some way related?

I don't know. Didnt hear much about that one. The little media attention as well as little talk about it points to it not being connected to the current feud but somethings have gone under the radar before.

It's strange the wording used,
    Piqued " his interest.
    And" decoy "
    Why would he automatically think it was a decoy.
    Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Something is fishy for sure. He's talk of going back on drugs raised my interest a bit too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wigwam24

There was a stabbing in knockbrack downs back in January in Drogheda that got very little media attention was that totally separate or in some way related?

completely unrelated, MH issues

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Something is fishy for sure. He's talk of going back on drugs raised my interest a bit too

The first thing I copped too. More to him for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jayg134

I don't know. Didnt hear much about that one. The little media attention as well as little talk about it points to it not being connected to the current feud but somethings have gone under the radar before.
    young fella stabbed his father that was it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

At least 4. Theres been screenshots goin around of twonposts they put up on social media. None of them are as major a criminal as the person on remand though.

Shapes, Hafford, McKenna?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Shapes, Hafford, McKenna?

O’Brien caught with the guns back in November

O’Brien caught with the guns back in November

Joke he’s actually out on bail system is not fit for purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Joke he’s actually out on bail system is not fit for purpose

Everyone is entitled to apply for bail unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Everyone is entitled to apply for bail unfortunately.

True but even for his own safety would make sense to keep him locked up . His name was plastered over the local papers at the time .

Another one of the Kinahan Gang to be locked away, the Gardaí and state have done quiet the number on this crime cartel. Are they in anyway shape or form a presence or major power in Ireland anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Another one of the Kinahan Gang to be locked away, the Gardaí and state have done quiet the number on this crime cartel. Are they in anyway shape or form a presence or major power in Ireland anymore?

Oh they are, they still control all the drug flow

Oh they are, they still control all the drug flow

Ohhh really but on the ground they don't run the gangs? The gangs seem to be doing their own things their own way and double crossing each other all over the place. Seems like the grip on the ground isn't the same but I can see how they are still raking in the money by supplying the demand with all the money floating about. Would be interesting to know if The Kinahans are on either side of this latest fued. They have lost alot of their cartel to the Irish jails.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

That was a good listen.
    And side note, the first bit of dialogue completely throws yer man's interview into the water. Wonder what he's thinking giving an interview saying he found the body parts.

ja1986 wrote: »
    That was a good listen.
    And side note, the first bit of dialogue completely throws yer man's interview into the water. Wonder what he's thinking giving an interview saying he found the body parts.

Wonder was he paid for the interview in the indo.

Wonder was he paid for the interview in the indo.

Seems like a set up lads, there's so many holes in the story, seems so long since the story broke and none of this was mentioned. It's an mad story fitting the madness of the dismemberment. He's defo a former drug user or dealer of sorts. Was he waiting on a bag of money for something else and picked up the wrong bag, who even thinks Oh wait I'll bring this strange bag into my own home, so many questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Xwebstar

Has Frankie "Flowers" been seen lately

Heard he's gone to ground permanently, if ya get me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Seems like a set up lads, there's so many holes in the story, seems so long since the story broke and none of this was mentioned. It's an mad story fitting the madness of the dismemberment. He's defo a former drug user or dealer of sorts. Was he waiting on a bag of money for something else and picked up the wrong bag, who even thinks Oh wait I'll bring this strange bag into my own home, so many questions.

Sounds like the entire "story" was made up in the Sunday World HQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

So Brannigan, the guy who was sentenced today disposed of his phone by throwing it in a ditch but never turned it off so the guards just rang the number and listened! 😀😀

So Brannigan, the guy who was sentenced today disposed of his phone by throwing it in a ditch but never turned it off so the guards just rang the number and listened! 😀😀

Who answered the fone ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Just listened for the ring tone.
    Crazy Frog.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

A bit off topic But just read of the Kinanhans controlling the drug flow and I’ve always wondered the structure of drug gangs, as in where would someone like flashy fit in, distributor / wholesaler? I’d love to know the start to finish from drug lord to street level dealer as papers would have had you fat Freddy was a god years ago when I think he was one cog in a wholesale operator.

Always fascinated to know how the chain works, I know some gangs have their own routes for their own gear etc but take the Kinahans as one source I imagine they buy direct off the source and import but where from there?

TallyRand wrote: »
    A bit off topic But just read of the Kinanhans controlling the drug flow and I’ve always wondered the structure of drug gangs, as in where would someone like flashy fit in, distributor / wholesaler? I’d love to know the start to finish from drug lord to street level dealer as papers would have had you fat Freddy was a god years ago when I think he was one cog in a wholesale operator.

Always fascinated to know how the chain works, I know some gangs have their own routes for their own gear etc but take the Kinahans as one source I imagine they buy direct off the source and import but where from there?

Globally this is a good guide

Tier 1 ___El Chapo

Tier 2___ Kinahan Macklin

Tier 3 ____Mad Frankie Flowers Crew

Tier 4____ Flashy

Hahaha professional

Xwebstar wrote: »
    Globally this is a good guide

Tier 1 ___El Chapo

Tier 2___ Kinahan Macklin

Tier 3 ____Mad Frankie Flowers Crew

Tier 4____ Flashy

Never heard of Mad Frankie Flowers Crew, any more insight into them?

They're run by a guy called Mad Frankie Flowers

And they're not the type of flowers ya buy in the shop if ya get me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Google is your friend on this one ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement