Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Xwebstar wrote: »
    They're run by a guy called Mad Frankie Flowers

And they're not the type of flowers ya buy in the shop if ya get me

I get ya, I presume they are operating in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Xwebstar

Ya Fat Teddie Handsome is one of them

But he's gone away for a stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Google is your friend on this one ;-)

i cant figure this one out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Never heard of Mad Frankie Flowers Crew, any more insight into them?

He's a 😈

Is there a spanner emoticon available ?

• Advertisement

Xwebstar wrote: »
    Ya Fat Teddie Handsome is one of them

But he's gone away for a stretch

Teddie is Stretching for life

I'm wondering what the socio economic fall out for a town like Drogheda will be in the future, due to this so called gangland feud ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

That's just the weirdest ass story ever ffs, why would you look up a bag if you even thought drugs were in it, in this day and age you wouldn't even look twice at it let alone bring it home. You'd wanna some nosey Fcuker to bring that into your home to have a look. Something doesn't add up there. Then he put it back outside the house, plain weird.

The article made perfect sense to me.

He was drawn he outside his house by the sound of sirens coming from a garda chase in the area. He noticed the bag on a wall and thought it might have been thrown from a car.

He put it back outside where it was because he didnt want too be implicated or accused. But his partner also saw it and was distressed and the neighbours came out.

The reason he gave the interview was to make sure some gang didn't take him out thinking he witnessed who placed it there, which he emphasised he did not.

And the "decoy" in the article is clearly referencing what a garda said when they were told there was human body parts in it. They thought the whole bag thing was to take them away from chasing a stolen car!

STB. wrote: »
    The article made perfect sense to me.

He was drawn he outside his house by the sound of sirens coming from a garda chase in the area. He noticed the bag on a wall and thought it might have been thrown from a car.

He put it back outside where it was because he didnt want too be implicated or accused. But his partner also saw it and was distressed and the neighbours came out.

The reason he gave the interview was to make sure some gang didn't take him out thinking he witnessed who placed it there, which he emphasised he did not.

And the "decoy" in the article is clearly referencing what a garda said when they were told there was human body parts in it. They thought the whole bag thing was to take them away from chasing a stolen car!

I agree with you on most of it but why the hell would he take a bag he thought was thrown from a car into your own home? Especially with what was going on in the area at the time, was he thinking he's come across money or drugs? Sure even then he'd be getting himself into a world of trouble. Just don't get his motive for taking the bag inside his house unless he's affiliated to some gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

First thought was he thought there would be something valuable in it. I'm going to hazard a guess he hadn't thought any further than that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

What are the odds of a bag containing body parts thrown from a car ending up on top of a wall?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

What are the odds of a bag containing body parts thrown from a car ending up on top of a wall?

Not only are they skilled drivers and shooters but now they can add Accurate bag throwers to their CV haha yea just to land plum on the wall.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    First thought was he thought there would be something valuable in it. I'm going to hazard a guess he hadn't thought any further than that

Yea that's my point though, if it was something valuable then whoever threw it would come looking for it again so why take the risk when the reward would not be in the slightest worth it. My thoughts of him saying he nearly went back on the drugs because of it all, leads me to believe he knew the risks in opening the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Yea that's my point though, if it was something valuable then whoever threw it would come looking for it again so why take the risk when the reward would not be in the slightest worth it. My thoughts of him saying he nearly went back on the drugs because of it all, leads me to believe he knew the risks in opening the bag.

Who'd of thought limbs anyways. He was hoping on drugs, money or stolen goods of value! Don't see the point in him going to the paper, but I assume there must be something being said locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Who'd of thought limbs anyways. He was hoping on drugs, money or stolen goods of value! Don't see the point in him going to the paper, but I assume there must be something being said locally?

Or guns maybe?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Yea he's in a panic if it's a real person not a fabricated story. He'll get a few bob from the paper and cover himself that he didn't see the gateway drivers. The wider public tend to forget that ppl who come across these finds are mentally scarred and have nothing to do with any of these incidents generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Taysteee

Teddie is Stretching for life

Yep with the company of his son.the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Taysteee wrote: »
    Yep with the company of his son.the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say

The son will be out next year. Got a ridiculous sentence for the crime

Hes actually out this summer. Oh I know it's a joke of a system

Obviously not body parts, that's a once off. If it was stolen goods, you'd take it in. Perhaps I come from a slightly older era, but it was common practice to aid and abet in any way possible. Generally the criminals didn't commit crimes against people within the estate, and therefore they would still have a good relationship with the neighbours. The very same lads would protect their own estate if any trouble came around. Perhaps this is different now as there's no sense of community and drugs everywhere.

It is different now, because i wouldn't do it either

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Posting videos of beatings like that contravenes the site's Terms of Use

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Any link to that crime/sentence?

How long did he get for that? Talk about following in the father's footsteps Jeeeez. You'd wonder what he'll be at when released, if anyone is after his father he could be a legitimate target. Monkey see Monkey do as the saying goes.

6 year with 1.5 suspended

How long did he get for that? Talk about following in the father's footsteps Jeeeez. You'd wonder what he'll be at when released, if anyone is after his father he could be a legitimate target. Monkey see Monkey do as the saying goes.

He's being released in the summer so I'm sure we will find out then

Taysteee wrote: »

Such a brutal way to die when all he was doing was trying to break up a fight, being stabbed in the chest and then still going back after him is a mental mentality but the damage had been done. This guy will have learnt so much while in prison so he'll be even more dangerous and volatile now with his father locked away for good it seems. One of two things will happen is he'll grow into what he's father became or he'll be targeted by rivals. Society is so bad now for this generation that the knife is the first thing they do by instinct.

Such a brutal way to die when all he was doing was trying to break up a fight, being stabbed in the chest and then still going back after him is a mental mentality but the damage had been done. This guy will have learnt so much while in prison so he'll be even more dangerous and volatile now with his father locked away for good it seems. One of two things will happen is he'll grow into what he's father became or he'll be targeted by rivals. Society is so bad now for this generation that the knife is the first thing they do by instinct.

This kid didn't stand a chance from the get go that's the sad thing.To be honest his mother is no better and fully supports him while hes been locked up and regularly visits the father too even tho there "not together".Sure how would you know right from wrong growing up in an environment like that where criminality is just the norm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: No video requests.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement