Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

It's a very sick video

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Some things about it makes me think it was all staged.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Some things about it makes me think it was all staged.

The video on Twitter or the interview with the guy who opened the bag in his house?

It's a very sick video

Is that the video of KMW? I only seen one with a junkie looking guy getting hit with like a bar or knife.

The video on Twitter or the interview with the guy who opened the bag in his house?

The video on Twitter but I haven't seen the longer version.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Is that the video of KMW? I only seen one with a junkie looking guy getting hit with like a bar or knife.

The subtlety of my post obviously went over your head.

The subtlety of my post obviously went over your head.

Yep haha

It was deffo intentionally choreographed and shot with the intend to equate the two instances.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

It was deffo intentionally choreographed and shot with the intend to equate the two instances.

The blood on the car looked incredibly fake. Literally like they threw some paint on it. Yer man is a decent enough actor though. So no way it's ruthless in the vid?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

The blood on the bonnet looks fake to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

Lolalita wrote: »
    The blood on the car looked incredibly fake. Literally like they threw some paint on it. Yer man is a decent enough actor though. So no way it's ruthless in the vid?

It’s not ruthless ..

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Ruijavier

septictank wrote: »
    The blood on the bonnet looks fake to me.

No shortage of detectives on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The "blood" on the bonnet does look really fake alright, very questionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Thats a scene outta Fair City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Xwebstar

Thats a scene outta Fair City

Ya
    Frankie Flowers is in it

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Ruijavier

Xwebstar wrote: »
    Ya
    Frankie Flowers is in it

Is he any relation to crazy tulip tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Ruijavier wrote: »
    Is he any relation to crazy tulip tommy?

No, he is however related to Bugsy Begonia the old Cork gangster from days of yore

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

I know political opinions are probably not for this thread..... but I believe a major Sinn Fein influence in government would help tackle the issues encountered in regards to gangland related activities.

From what I can gather the reasoning behind Sinn Fein being unpopular, or snubbed, in previous elections is because of its involvement in the IRA and it’s suspected contingencies. The difference with this campaign being the younger general public being fed up with the status-quo government FG/FF piggy backing we’ve being presenter with since the the Celtic Tiger

SF will try prove a point that they are an anti-terrorist organisation. And obviously they won’t won’t do this by outing IRA members or convicting members of the newly-established republican militias. But instead focus heavily on current gangland warfare, with fair convictions, no f***ing about...

Just to clear their name

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are right - let's not turn this into a political discussion. We are right in the middle of an election campaign and there are at least 3 other current threads dedicated to SF in this forum. Please use them to talk politics

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

SecondMan wrote: »
    Yes that is why I told him he can remove the post if he wanted to.

I don't mind leaving it there as you probably have a valid point. I just don't want this thread to be taken over by political discussion as I know many of the "regulars" will not appreciate it

I will tidy up a few of the posts above though;)

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    I don't mind leaving it there as you probably have a valid point. I just don't want this thread to be taken over by political discussion as I know many of the "regulars" will not appreciate it

Tidy up the Moneymaker thread

Yeehah!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

Beasty wrote: »

That’s fine by me. Wouldn’t want to upset the “regulars”.

Beasty would make a great Traffic Warden

Can we have a poll,?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Xwebstar wrote: »
    Beasty would make a great Traffic Warden

Can we have a poll,?

Yes, a poll with the word stop at the top of it. :)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Yes, a poll with the word stop at the top of it. :)

You'd make a Great Traffic Warden too

And you get to wear a Brown cap

Please stop asking about the video - we do not wish to give it any more exposure in this thread

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Never heard of Mad Frankie Flowers Crew, any more insight into them?

You have got to be at the wind up :pac::pac:

Noseygit wrote: »
    You have got to be at the wind up :pac::pac:

Nah but I know now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Has anyone come across the Twitter account posting stupid polls about certain people? lol wtf is that about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Only back from a ban so will be careful what I say this time around 😂 had a read of something very interesting today related to the victims father, not a very nice character.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement