Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Has anyone come across the Twitter account posting stupid polls about certain people? lol wtf is that about.

I'm sure it's the same person mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Only back from a ban so will be careful what I say this time around 😂 had a read of something very interesting today related to the victims father, not a very nice character.

Another one where the Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, any links or more context? Try not get a ban :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Has anyone come across the Twitter account posting stupid polls about certain people? lol wtf is that about.

Thats Vicky she has about 20 twitter accounts and does be on her snooping too. Used to be in love with Graham Dwyer,Gareth Hutch, Leon Wright and one of the Dumbrells that should give you an idea of her mental state

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/i-was-in-fear-of-my-life-former-detective-threatened-with-shotgun-during-robbery-in-which-colleague-was-shot-dead-court-hears-38926354.html?__twitter_impression=true

The trial of the man accused of killing Garda Det O'Donohoe

He also said he was thinking during the robbery that he would prefer being shot with the "9mm" handgun being carried by a second man, rather than the long barrel shotgun, because there was a "better chance of survival" being shot with the smaller weapon.

That's some thoughts to go through your mind. Gardaí aren't given enough credit on this island.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just responded to a query asking if it's possible to link to a news report (in this case The Herald) which is providing information about the video. Linking to articles from reputable news organisations is fine. We simply cannot allow embedding or direct linking to the video as that is against the site Terms of Use

If anyone does have further questions please PM me

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Thats Vicky she has about 20 twitter accounts and does be on her snooping too. Used to be in love with Graham Dwyer,Gareth Hutch, Leon Wright and one of the Dumbrells that should give you an idea of her mental state

The crazy ones are always the best!

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-believe-thug-in-horror-attack-video-is-keane-suspect-38927993.html

Straws. Clutching at. Springs to mind.
    Why would he let himself be filmed, and then circulated, committing a crime?
    I'm sure he is smarter than that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

That fella must be completely off his head. No wonder the lad who was getting the hiding looked fcuking petrified

Sounded exactly like him

Doesn't fit his profile to be filmed doing a random beating like any of the dealers would do, he was in areas "strutting" around but not one video or photo of him because people know better then to do that. A guy like him stays under the radar in terms of social media of what he really does in his life. Ignore his Instagram account as anyone can look like a completely different personality wise on that site. Look what happened after he was put up on social media previously without his permission!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Lunatics like him don't have profiles.

There is a regular contributor to this thread who has been in his company on a few occasions. He could probably confirm exactly what his persona is like

• Advertisement

There is a regular contributor to this thread who has been in his company on a few occasions. He could probably confirm exactly what his persona is like

What does that have to do with you and how do you know that for sure? Or are you speculating because someone actually uses Google instead of relying on threads for info.

All these psychopaths have profiles, they are just harder to track the normal dealers, killers and gangsters. This same guy who I recall contributing says he hasn't been in his circle for years. I say anyone even close to him don't know the full extent, say he does it all on his own to keep his secrecy to himself, that would be his biggest advantage and weapon per say. Plenty talk that he wasn't involved in the actual murder and the footwear was just to send a message.

All these psychopaths have profiles, they are just harder to track the normal dealers, killers and gangsters. This same guy who I recall contributing says he hasn't been in his circle for years. I say anyone even close to him don't know the full extent, say he does it all on his own to keep his secrecy to himself, that would be his biggest advantage and weapon per say. Plenty talk that he wasn't involved in the actual murder and the footwear was just to send a message.

It's well known in drogheda it was 4 boys from there who are all gone out of the country. Who ordered it is the real question. CL is gone too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Doesn't fit his profile to be filmed doing a random beating like any of the dealers would do, he was in areas "strutting" around but not one video or photo of him because people know better then to do that. A guy like him stays under the radar in terms of social media of what he really does in his life. Ignore his Instagram account as anyone can look like a completely different personality wise on that site. Look what happened after he was put up on social media previously without his permission!!!

Did you know of him before the KM incident?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If the news article does not identify who the chief suspect is, why do you think you can name him (even if by nickname) here?

Please do not do so again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-believe-thug-in-horror-attack-video-is-keane-suspect-38927993.html

Straws. Clutching at. Springs to mind.
    Why would he let himself be filmed, and then circulated, committing a crime?
    I'm sure he is smarter than that.

Looks like more made-up crap tbh. Most of it just rumours lifted from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Secretinfo

P.Walnuts wrote: »

I did. Years ago. Went to the same secondary school. But he was a year ahead of me. He was very quiet back then. Kept himself to himself and wasn't one of the guys who thought they were little hardmen. He was what you would consider a normal teenager. I left the school after Junior Cert and moved to Cavan with my parents.

Don't actually remember him being in trouble at school for fighting, giving cheek to teachers or anything like that.

Please dont PM me about him. That's all I remember and all I'll say. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I honestly think it's a blatant set up,
    Gang number one " lets give the media the pshyco hitman they keep talking about but not mentioning,
    And while we're at it let's throw a pair of flip flops in a bag full off dismemberment kids body parts..
    It's too blatant.
    Why has no feud ended with a bomb in a coffin.
    Not giving any ideas but ****in hell the lengths they go too.
    Maybe it is the so called notorious hitman in the clip, I don't know,
    I just think that from Twitter and this the whole thing is being focused on 1 individual.
    Again I could be reading into it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

I honestly think it's a blatant set up,
    Gang number one " lets give the media the pshyco hitman they keep talking about but not mentioning,
    And while we're at it let's throw a pair of flip flops in a bag full off dismemberment kids body parts..
    It's too blatant.
    Why has no feud ended with a bomb in a coffin.
    Not giving any ideas but ****in hell the lengths they go too.
    Maybe it is the so called notorious hitman in the clip, I don't know,
    I just think that from Twitter and this the whole thing is being focused on 1 individual.
    Again I could be reading into it too much.

It’s no setup these clowns don’t have many brain cells between them , it’s not really 1 individual they keep speaking about its 2 but because one individual is on remand the media have to be careful what they print.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Secretinfo wrote: »
    I did. Years ago. Went to the same secondary school. But he was a year ahead of me. He was very quiet back then. Kept himself to himself and wasn't one of the guys who thought they were little hardmen. He was what you would consider a normal teenager. I left the school after Junior Cert and moved to Cavan with my parents.

Don't actually remember him being in trouble at school for fighting, giving cheek to teachers or anything like that.

Please dont PM me about him. That's all I remember and all I'll say. Thanks

Why would I PM you?

Anyway, no doubting you knew him. Whether some posters are pretending to know more than they do is another matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Secretinfo

Why would I PM you?

Anyway, no doubting you knew him. Whether some posters are pretending to know more than they do is another matter.

I didnt mean you specifically Walnuts, I meant any posters here please dont PM me as I don't have any info. Have not seen the guy since the very early 2000's.

Sorry for the confusion

No I didn't but general logic of a Hitman who has lasted into his age tells you that he needed to be secretive and stay under the radar and not be easily caught for the hits that he does. Obviously more people know more about him then me but a general consensus would be that he's elusive and has multiple personalities which suit each situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    It’s no setup these clowns don’t have many brain cells between them , it’s not really 1 individual they keep speaking about its 2 but because one individual is on remand the media have to be careful what they print.

Yeah you're probably right man, it's a ****in mad scenario.
    **** social media

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

a lot of squad cars heading into Greenogue Business Park

.....needed to be secretive and stay under the radar and not be easily caught for the hits that he does....

He hasn't been caught for ANY has he?
    He gets linked with plenty but never charged.
    He was linked with the murder of Noel Deans- even arrested for it but never charged. Then they decided Finn did it. But he's dead so they cant arrest him. Plan B, blame the hit on Finn on the notorious hitman.
    Multiple murders, one suspect, no charges. Go figure.
    Must be a lack of evidence. So, being filmed giving a beating to some 2 bit tony seems even more unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

investigation underway after two men assaulted in the grounds of Dublin’s Wheatfield Prison today. Both victims seriously injured. Several people arrested.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Brawler666 wrote: »
    It's well known in drogheda it was 4 boys from there who are all gone out of the country. Who ordered it is the real question. CL is gone too

Good time of year to go somewhere warm. Dubai perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

investigation underway after two men assaulted in the grounds of Dublin’s Wheatfield Prison today. Both victims seriously injured. Several people arrested.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/two-seriously-injured-wheatfield-962556

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

He hasn't been caught for ANY has he?
    He gets linked with plenty but never charged.
    He was linked with the murder of Noel Deans- even arrested for it but never charged. Then they decided Finn did it. But he's dead so they cant arrest him. Plan B, blame the hit on Finn on the notorious hitman.
    Multiple murders, one suspect, no charges. Go figure.
    Must be a lack of evidence. So, being filmed giving a beating to some 2 bit tony seems even more unlikely.

He has over 100 convictions so not to clever probably lucky and fear of reprisals deter victims from going ahead with criminal proceedings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement