Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    He has over 100 convictions so not to clever probably lucky and fear of reprisals deter victims from going ahead with criminal proceedings.
    But none for murder....
    The 100+ convictions can only be for reasonably minor matters or he wouldn't be seeing the outside of a jail cell very much.
    Agreed his reputation may prevent people wanting to testify against him, therefore making it harder to get a conviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

But none for murder....
    The 100+ convictions can only be for reasonably minor matters or he wouldn't be seeing the outside of a jail cell very much.
    Agreed his reputation may prevent people wanting to testify against him, therefore making it harder to get a conviction.

His first was back in 2005 according to media wonder what at the age of 18/19 got him into that life ,

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

He hasn't been caught for ANY has he?
    He gets linked with plenty but never charged.
    He was linked with the murder of Noel Deans- even arrested for it but never charged. Then they decided Finn did it. But he's dead so they cant arrest him. Plan B, blame the hit on Finn on the notorious hitman.
    Multiple murders, one suspect, no charges. Go figure.
    Must be a lack of evidence. So, being filmed giving a beating to some 2 bit tony seems even more unlikely.

Pretty good example here of how the media aren’t really reliable on these matters. Same with the Alan Ryan murder. I’ve seen a “foreign hit man”, Taliban brothers, Finn and I think someone else all identified as the main suspect on that one. Get the feeling the Guards feed the journalists whatever story suits their purposes at any given time.

Any idea what the murder of Finn was about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Any word on the Grapevine yet?

Travellers from what I heard.

Thesiger wrote: »
    Pretty good example here of how the media aren’t really reliable on these matters. Same with the Alan Ryan murder. I’ve seen a “foreign hit man”, Taliban brothers, Finn and I think someone else all identified as the main suspect on that one. Get the feeling the Guards feed the journalists whatever story suits their purposes at any given time.

Any idea what the murder of Finn was about?

A large debt to Mr. Big is one theory. Another is his possible involvement in Alan Ryan's murder. Yet another is he had a falling out with a notorious hitman.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

IRA didn't do Finn anyway cause they would do **** all

Haladmirer wrote: »
    IRA didn't do Finn anyway cause they would do **** all
    It is suggested they were happy with the Ryan result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Martyk87

Martyk87 wrote: »
    Straws. Clutching at. Springs to mind.
    Why would he let himself be filmed, and then circulated, committing a crime?
    I'm sure he is smarter than that.
    [/quote]

The guy in the video uses the guys name in the video when pleading to stop and it’s not the guy being accused name

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

pablo128 wrote: »
    Travellers from what I heard.

Was in tallaght hospital today and came out around 4pm and there was van loads of them there at A&E so guessed something had happened till this confirmed it..

This link from the Independent, a reputable source, so I guess I'm allowed to post it, gives a bit of history and links a few things together, and names some of the players. It's from 2018 but you can piece together what happend and how it all fits with the current narrative. It does raise a few questions though, such as, why would a notorious, and seemingly very capable, hitman not go after Cornelius Price/Owen Mcguire/Mr. Big directly? What would be the benefit of killing a teenage drug dealer?
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/hitman-is-stabbed-in-jail-after-judas-handshake-betrayal-by-gang-boss-37423804.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

This link from the Independent, a reputable source, so I guess I'm allowed to post it, gives a bit of history and links a few things together, and names some of the players. It's from 2018 but you can piece together what happend and how it all fits with the current narrative. It does raise a few questions though, such as, why would a notorious, and seemingly very capable, hitman not go after Cornelius Price/Owen Mcguire/Mr. Big directly? What would be the benefit of killing a teenage drug dealer?
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/hitman-is-stabbed-in-jail-after-judas-handshake-betrayal-by-gang-boss-37423804.html

I would guess a warning that this is what they are capable of and an easy target who was rising through the ranks very fast and a possible double cross which sealed his fate. He obviously went to meet someone on the Sunday night who he felt somewhat comfortable with or he wouldn't of ventured out. In that link it's said he botched a hit on one of the guys you mentioned there. The repercussions are much bigger going for one of the gang leaders.

I would guess a warning that this is what they are capable of and an easy target who was rising through the ranks very fast and a possible double cross which sealed his fate. He obviously went to meet someone on the Sunday night who he felt somewhat comfortable with or he wouldn't of ventured out. In that link it's said he botched a hit on one of the guys you mentioned there. The repercussions are much bigger going for one of the gang leaders.

I don't get the feeling the notorious hitman is afraid of repercussions ;-)
    He's already done it.

I don't get the feeling the notorious hitman is afraid of repercussions ;-)
    He's already done it.

There's a time and a place though, he'd have to take them all out. He seems to be the only one still around with all this heat, knows any tracks are covered if any involvement belonging to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Good time of year to go somewhere warm. Dubai perhaps?

Seems they have all got the first flight out of here. Everyone saying there is **** going down in Coolock every night... Place is like a ghost town. I think this murder has had more of an impact on criminals especially the younger generation. Unfortunately they are way in over there head.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 FeelTheByrne23

Siesta time 🙄

Siesta time 🙄

All coffin dodgers bet into Rte haha joking

Wheres robbie Crosby he's a bit craic and always has a bit info

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

So here's my worth if it's any use, read the thread from day one,kinda armchair fan but this is my two cents, when I was in my late teens a certain neilly boy was with a girl I used to be in primary school with, of Italian origin,still to this day apparently, me and my bro were in the back of a pick up with neilly boy driving with other's in the back heading to skerries for a fight, it didn't happen.diddnt seem that psychotic then,if anything quiet, anyway that is fact.

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Seems they have all got the first flight out of here. Everyone saying there is **** going down in Coolock every night... Place is like a ghost town. I think this murder has had more of an impact on criminals especially the younger generation. Unfortunately they are way in over there head.

The fear must be unbelievable for any teenager whose messed up in that dark world. One wrong move and you're brown bread. Sounds like the message was received plus

The fear must be unbelievable for any teenager whose messed up in that dark wile world. One wrong move and you're brown bread. Sounds like the message was received plus

It's brutal for the kids growing up in these areas, the pressure to be a somebody is huge. Some of the kids are cut out for that life but majority you can see a mile away are not and when **** hits the fan they are riddled with fear. I do believe kmw would have grown to be a seriously bad egg. My opinion of course.

• Advertisement

Anyone know what's happening with the missing boy related to the victim

It's brutal for the kids growing up in these areas, the pressure to be a somebody is huge. Some of the kids are cut out for that life but majority you can see a mile away are not and when **** hits the fan they are riddled with fear. I do believe kmw would have grown to be a seriously bad egg. My opinion of course.

Agreed! That KMW young fella was only gonna get worse... Unfortunately for him it was all he knew.. No doubt grew up in that environment and oozed the desire to be this big character, terrorised people to the point were innocent peoples anxiety was sickening.. Yet he's just a 17 year old boy and people feel sorry for him!

Do you know what annoys me the most.. Everyone in Drogheda was out marching and all the big wigs had to be there because the control is slipping through their fingers yet when a number of people were shot in the Coolock / Priorswood area nobody came knocking to improve the area and try and engage all these kids! Why is that I wonder..??

Agreed! That KMW young fella was only gonna get worse... Unfortunately for him it was all he knew.. No doubt grew up in that environment and oozed the desire to be this big character, terrorised people to the point were innocent peoples anxiety was sickening.. Yet he's just a 17 year old boy and people feel sorry for him!

Do you know what annoys me the most.. Everyone in Drogheda was out marching and all the big wigs had to be there because the control is slipping through their fingers yet when a number of people were shot in the Coolock / Priorswood area nobody came knocking to improve the area and try and engage all these kids! Why is that I wonder..??

Because in Coolock the "gards" are getting back handers. Bunch of idiots in that Coolock Garda station. Only good at doing checkpoints and as for cab just making the state aload of money while looking like heros to the public. Look at the bigger picture.

And as for them tolls, kmw gets off while I'm paying a fortune. Robin bastards

Because in Coolock the "gards" are getting back handers. Bunch of idiots in that Coolock Garda station. Only good at doing checkpoints and as for cab just making the state aload of money while looking like heros to the public. Look at the bigger picture.

Too right!! The brown envelopes are flying! Country is corrupt as ****.. Let's be honest here.. The middle class are actually the poor the rich are rich and the 'poor' are clever and the reason nobody is shouting about this is because the middle class are too busy working to the point they dont even see their kids, the rich are flat out in Dubai and the poor are in Brown Thomas!!

Too right!! The brown envelopes are flying! Country is corrupt as ****.. Let's be honest here.. The middle class are actually the poor the rich are rich and the 'poor' are clever and the reason nobody is shouting about this is because the middle class are too busy working to the point they dont even see their kids, the rich are flat out in Dubai and the poor are in Brown Thomas!!

Love a bit of brown Thomas haha

Feelthebyrne23 all the middle class are off to bed haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

The constituency has just about enough leafy areas so that the bad parts aren't worth the hassle. Their analysis will show that they have very low turnouts in those areas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Anyone know what's happening with the missing boy related to the victim
    According to a guy on twitter he was found, Was just on a bender....

• Advertisement

He may have been a 17 year old boy but he was going through the ranks fairly quick and I'm sure there's alot we haven't heard about, I think it's the barbaric nature of what they done to him after that's sickened people. Nobody knows how he died but we know what happened most of his parts after it. It's the same the country over that they just leave some places to rot to hell. The thugs who run the place have alot to answer for too. If someone is trying to make the place better they can be threatened into quietness or killed like that guy who was just standing up for himself and was killed even though he had no gang links. (Can't think of his name but I did read about it on this thread).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement