Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

17 years old!

A child, I don't care what he had done.

Well I'm sure the people who he caused harm to care and if the shoe was on the other foot and it was ur family home being petrol bombed you might just care then. He wanted that life he got it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Well I'm sure the people he who he caused harm to care and if the shoe was on the other foot and it was ur family home being petrol bombed you might just care then. He wanted that life he got it

A child doesn't know what they want, the child was groomed from a early age. To say dismemberment of a child is right for the actions he was prosecuted for is disgusting and downright mental.

A child doesn't know what they want, the child was groomed from a early age. To say dismemberment of a child is right for the actions he was prosecuted for is disgusting and downright mental.

He was groomed to set a cat on fire! Give me a break mate. First sign of a serial killer is?

He was groomed to set a cat on fire! Give me a break mate. First sign of a serial killer is?

Groomed for gangs as you well knew!
    While no one should set a cat on fire, championing dismemberment of a child for that reason says a lot about a person's own mentality.
    Remember a child was given a GIM before it happened and was still killed, it's mind fkn boggling

Groomed for gangs as you well knew!
    While no one should set a cat on fire, championing dismemberment of a child for that reason says a lot about a person's own mentality.
    Remember a child was given a GIM before it happened and was still killed, it's mind fkn boggling

Question the mentality of someone who gets a GIM and puts two fingers up to it and walks around freely. There will always be people who will defend actions just because of a person's age. He was a couple of weeks off being an adult. Have you researched this case or are you reading the sob story headlines. I don't agree with the dismemberment in no way. But I do think he was becoming a nightmare to society

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

What's great work?
    40k weed, real value 10k, 5 grand coke, real value 2k. 4k cash, what cash. "The photographer" is called and the "elite units" pose for him.

If you read it and look back at it, look where the quotation marks are, that's part of the piece not my opinion on it. I'm not a Guard haha thanks for the compliment though.

I don't know, but there's definitely something up, with that account.

You joined on the 7th Feb, so there's nothing wrong with my account as stated to a previous poster I'm here for the chat and discussion. Too much paranoia about others accounts on this thread. Just discuss the topics instead of trying to be account detectives and we can discuss the real matters on this page. I'd be a fairly crap Garda if I was here for information haha

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I don't know, but there's definitely something up, with that account.
    Discuss the post, not the poster
    I'll be off when beasty sees 10 minute mail :)
    Yes I know who you are. I'm not proposing to ban you at this stage, but please bear the following in mind:
    1. Discuss the topic and leave other posters alone
    2. Do not try to wind others up with your Krispy Creme crap
    3. Remain civil

I can ban you at any time because you have re-registered to evade sitebans numerous times. Consider yourself on parole. Hopefully you will stay on the right side of the tracks and contribute in a constructive rather than destructive fashion

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Couldn't believe my luck bumping into Tommy Robinson this morning in North Dublin.

We heard you the first two times. We don't care.

the travellers have the town back again
    i told yous all last week that belfast airport was a busy place last wednesday night
    3 away after the court case

eaws already lodged

Are they the reinforcements that were reported about?
    The leader of the gang here going to the UK to get support from and the protection needed.

• Advertisement

Question the mentality of someone who gets a GIM and puts two fingers up to it and walks around freely. There will always be people who will defend actions just because of a person's age. He was a couple of weeks off being an adult. Have you researched this case or are you reading the sob story headlines. I don't agree with the dismemberment in no way. But I do think he was becoming a nightmare to society

The reason I brought up the GIM is that it was given to a child, the child was still killed, whatever about a handened gangster.
    My point that this kid was used by serious criminals in Drogheda, while he got prosecuted for an offence, that offence doesn't justify him been killed.

I've read here not the sob headlines.

You joined on the 7th Feb, so there's nothing wrong with my account as stated to a previous poster I'm here for the chat and discussion. Too much paranoia about others accounts on this thread. Just discuss the topics instead of trying to be account detectives and we can discuss the real matters on this page. I'd be a fairly crap Garda if I was here for information haha

Shhh, the russians are watching!
    If you were a guard, and working in that area, here would be a good start because guards aren't getting information for Joe and Mary public.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Reading he would have turned 18 the other day,
    Seems to benifit both sides killing the lad,
    He would have been an adult and sang like a bird if facing jail time any time soon.
    Gardai: "you're only 18 got you're whole life ahead of you, do the right thing".
    Kmw: sound as pound officer.

Shhh, the russians are watching!
    If you were a guard, and working in that area, here would be a good start because guards aren't getting information for Joe and Mary public.

Yes your honour I've a screenshot from boards.ie ( gangland boss trembling as that sentence echoes out) :)
    I think a Garda would need a serious career rethink if they used this thread for information. Loads can be true here but that's as far as it goes. Barking up the wrong tree here.

Yes your honour I've a screenshot from boards.ie ( gangland boss trembling as that sentence echoes out) :)
    I think a Garda would need a serious career rethink if they used this thread for information. Loads can be true here but that's as far as it goes. Barking up the wrong tree here.

I'm talking about the threads and not specifically about Drogheda. "Members" are never off even when they're off, boss I was reading boards.ie last night and seen a pic or that the crims in D4 run with the crims from ballymun.
    Intelligence, look at the brannigan trial, they can say what they like and it's a fact.
    They're here along with the journos.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Couldn't believe my luck bumping into Tommy Robinson this morning in North Dublin.

that is not tommy robinson

I'm talking about the threads and not specifically about Drogheda. "Members" are never off even when they're off, boss I was reading boards.ie last night and seen a pic or that the crims in D4 run with the crims from ballymun.
    Intelligence, look at the brannigan trial, they can say what they like and it's a fact.
    They're here along with the journos.

You definitely know more about the Gardaí then I do. It would be a passing conversation wouldn't be a briefing meeting or anything I'd say. Plenty of wannabe journos here for sure. Easy see that with Twitter awash with all the theories posted here.

that is not tommy robinson

Looks more like Ruthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

The reason I brought up the GIM is that it was given to a child, the child was still killed, whatever about a handened gangster.
    My point that this kid was used by serious criminals in Drogheda, while he got prosecuted for an offence, that offence doesn't justify him been killed.

I've read here not the sob headlines.
    Not saying what happened <SNIP> was right but in the long term he would possibly have been an extremely dangerous character. Streets are that bit safer without folk that that.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Hardly Mister flip flop is it..you could land a 747 on that forehead.

• Advertisement

Not saying what happened <SNIP> was right but in the long term he would possibly have been an extremely dangerous character. Streets are that bit safer without folk that that.

Also in the long term the child could have turned his life around like many in this tread have, away from criminality, he never got the chance, was groomed to be what is been said of him.

The blame lies with the senior criminals who "used" him as he knew no different being a child.

Many here were saying it was going to explode and reporters too (The Drogheda/Dublin feud).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

Also in the long term the child could have turned his life around like many in this tread have, away from criminality, he never got the chance, was groomed to be what is been said of him.

The blame lies with the senior criminals who "used" him as he knew no different being a child.

Many here were saying it was going to explode and reporters too (The Drogheda/Dublin feud).

He was old enough to know right from wrong , to be involved in what he was doing he knew of the risks as a previous poster stated it was only a matter of time .

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    He was old enough to know right from wrong , to be involved in what he was doing he knew of the risks as a previous poster stated it was only a matter of time .

At 17, no way, he was been controlled by others, it wasn't his money he was demanding.
    What's right and what's wrong? ln estates that are being ran by serious criminals, your right isn't my right nor is your wrong, my wrong.

No one knew he was going to get dismembered unless the GIM referenced it and that's another stain on the guards.

He never got a chance to put that ****e out of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

KM792 wrote: »
    Hardly Mister flip flop is it..you could land a 747 on that forehead.

Probably hang a 42” lcd display, on that Somalian type forehead tbh.

At 17 he had a chance of turning it around but if the stories of double crossing the gang were true then he was naive enough to go along with the eventual killers, he should of known better. Was he used as a soft target to send out the strongest message possible or did they really think he would be far more dangerous crossing the divide & in time would of tried to murder them first?
    The lesson here is your actions catch up with you, you can have all the money and new clothes but that matters little when you are in that dark world of murder, drugs and criminality. Anyone who gets over the age of 30 in that game is either very clever or extremely lucky or both usually.

At 17, no way, he was been controlled by others, it wasn't his money he was demanding.
    What's right and what's wrong? ln estates that are being ran by serious criminals, your right isn't my right nor is your wrong, my wrong.

No one knew he was going to get dismembered unless the GIM referenced it and that's another stain on the guards.

He never got a chance to put that ****e out of his life.

He should of stuck to soccer and motorcross a lot safer. Not all of his mates he went to school with turned out to be scumbags. He had choices and he picked the wrong one .

He should of stuck to soccer and motorcross a lot safer. Not all of his mates he went to school with turned out to be scumbags. He had choices and he picked the wrong one .

Understatement of the decade. Fully agreed, growing up those who didn't have sport in their lives rarely were out of trouble. The lure of money is too much, I do agree with the previous poster that these lads are groomed by the senior criminals and it needs to be recognised more. Some kids have the power of seeing through the lies and the dangers, this fella didn't and paid the ultimate price.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Understatement of the decade. Fully agreed, growing up those who didn't have sport in their lives rarely were out of trouble. The lure of money is too much, I do agree with the previous poster that these lads are groomed by the senior criminals and it needs to be recognised more. Some kids have the power of seeing through the lies and the dangers, this fella didn't and paid the ultimate price.

Soccer maybe, if he was any good, but it’s more a case of what role models did keane have within his elders circle throughout his youth and what boundaries did his parents set him?

Motocross, to actually compete is expensive, my mate did it for 5 years, it’s financially draining even with sponsorship.

Soccer maybe, if he was any good, but it’s more a case of what role models did keane have within his elders circle throughout his youth and what boundaries did his parents set him?

Motocross, to actually compete is expensive, my mate did it for 5 years, it’s financially draining even with sponsorship.

Do believe his parents have a role in not directing him ,coming home wearing expensive clobber, the bikes and even though somebody said he didn’t drive was regularly seen behind the wheel of a car .As a parent you’d be asking where are you getting the money to afford this.

• Advertisement

Not even if you're any good at soccer it's the discipline of showing uo every week to training and matches, less time on the streets and being vulnerable. Yea all those questions are relevant, I know nothing of his parents but others do so they might shine a light on weather he had good ppl in his life. Once you are in that dark world the chances of getting out and having a normal life are very slim indeed. Wonder what the state of play is at the moment, many involved still around and what are the rivals planning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement