Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

What was the story behind the guard getting dragged in a car in South Inner City? Saw a video, he was bery lucky not to have been seriously injured, dirtbirds, will be expecting a stiff suspended sentence!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Calltocall wrote: »
    What was the story behind the guard getting dragged in a car in South Inner City? Saw a video, he was bery lucky not to have been seriously injured, dirtbirds, will be expecting a stiff suspended sentence!

A few lads had a bit of mdma in the car. Brazilian folk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭Odelay

The guard is a hero. Imagine having your legs hanging out of a moving car, wondering when they are going to be pulled off by a wall? Christ I wouldn’t like it. Shocking that one was let out on bail of a couple hundred euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Odelay wrote: »
    The guard is a hero. Imagine having your legs hanging out of a moving car, wondering when they are going to be pulled off by a wall? Christ I wouldn’t like it. Shocking that one was let out on bail of a couple hundred euro.

While getting punched in the face, not really in a position to defend yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I wonder what kind of laughable slap on the wrist sentence they'll get for brutally assaulting a Gardai in the line of duty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭threeball

El_Bee wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of laughable slap on the wrist sentence they'll get for brutally assaulting a Gardai in the line of duty.

Should get 5yrs minimum for assaulting a guard. More where you put their life in danger. Might be a bit more respect out there if the consequences hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

El_Bee wrote: »

I just read more on this, wow, a serious assault on a front line member, judges really need to be doing more to protect front line staff, immediate deportation would be fitting in this case, our prisons are full of our own homemade crims no need to add to that although unlikely they’ll even see any jail time, shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I hope this is the same vw golf tha CAB took off them.

In the chase at 13 seconds

Golf.

Chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is it true the kinahan’s own the mcgettigans bars/ restaurants?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I hope this is the same vw golf tha CAB took off them.

In the chase at 13 seconds

Golf.

<SNIP>

Chase.

<SNIP>

Id say it is i heard they were using a seized golf. Was that taken off a limerick gang?

• Advertisement

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Id say it is i heard they were using a seized golf. Was that taken off a limerick gang?

I think from Limerick but the YouTube guy says from Liam Byrne which I think was silver.

So yeah, I think your right and CAB have €1.3 million worth of cars from one raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Is it true the kinahan’s own the mcgettigans bars/ restaurants?

no, the IRA do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

no, the IRA do
    Which IRA ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Calltocall wrote: »
    I just read more on this, wow, a serious assault on a front line member, judges really need to be doing more to protect front line staff, immediate deportation would be fitting in this case, our prisons are full of our own homemade crims no need to add to that although unlikely they’ll even see any jail time, shambles.

Driver jailed, passenger bailed, probably the last the cops will ever see of him.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0802/1066740-jonathan-coelho-court/

Both deny the charges :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

race is relevant in these posts , always buy from local suppliers.
    It's important to support local business.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Just going back to that video of the armed Gardai in Ballymun, if a Gardai says don't move and the suspect keeps moving, what are the odds they'd open fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

If anyone is wondering why this thread has gotten so quite some of the once regular and in the know contributors have been arrested 2 weeks ago. One lad got caught with a fair amount of coke, last I heard Dirk got snared with a firearm.

Joe Kane wrote: »
    , last I heard Dirk got snared with a firearm.

You defo heard wrong there pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

If anyone is wondering why this thread has gotten so quite some of the once regular and in the know contributors have been arrested 2 weeks ago. One lad got caught with a fair amount of coke, last I heard Dirk got snared with a firearm.

I hope your not paying them sources Joe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

I hope your not paying them sources Joe :D

Don't have too. That single post of mine there has revealed all. From the immediate reply to those that liked said reply.

Too feckin' easy, man. Too easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Fraud and theft are more his things.

The helicopter is up over ratoath drive again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    The helicopter is up over ratoath drive again

Mr Flashy's patch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Robert Keogh, 37, of Dublin, is to appear at Margate Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with illegally importing firearms.

Dublin man charged when found trying to import 60 guns in his car

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Nearly a fortnightly occurrence now, imagine being a neighbour to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Here.

It looks like Glen wards please again.

Mr flashy gaff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did they not only get a new set of bullet proof windows in last week? The window fitter will be rubbing his hands.

• Advertisement

Did they not only get a new set of bullet proof windows in last week? The window fitter will be rubbing his hands.

Are you saying window fitters tip off Gardai so they make more money from the business. :D

Joke of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement