Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

He sold drugs , he got killed . KARMA .

Yeah well done this is more of a thread to discuss gangland shootings rather than people coming on from a political point of view saying haha he got shot Cos he sells drugs them people are more suited to reading newspaper articles

It’s people like you who came on and just made this thread die out anyone who knew anything cut down on posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    It’s people like you who came on and just made this thread die out anyone who knew anything cut down on posting

Probably more to do with the langer from cork to be honest, you claim to have all the answers but very wrong on most , he wasn’t murdered because he sold drugs for flashy .

Probably more to do with the langer from cork to be honest, you claim to have all the answers but very wrong on most , he wasn’t murdered because he sold drugs for flashy .

I don’t claim to have all the answers I clearly said I don’t know the reason and I think a lot of people who are invovled don’t even fully know, and what ones am I wrong on I didn’t say he was murdered because he sold for flashy (which he didn’t he sold for one or flashys lads) so why are you twisting my words, I said he didn’t sell for either or the two gangs in drogheda correcting you because you said he did after you read the sunday world or whatever bull you read

I don’t claim to have all the answers I clearly said I don’t know the reason and I think a lot of people who are invovled don’t even fully know, and what ones am I wrong on I didn’t say he was murdered because he sold for flashy (which he didn’t he sold for one or flashys lads) so why are you twisting my words, I said he didn’t sell for either or the two gangs in drogheda correcting you because you said he did after you read the sunday world or whatever bull you read
    You definitely don’t have the answers if your speculating saying the guards don’t know if maguires or anti maguire side did it hahah

• Advertisement

Think your mixing up the surname of flashy and a couple of lads that pal around with CL from the Northside , I agree there are probably 6 or 7 reasons that got him killed and we will probably never find out the real motive . You claimed I was posting political posts my post had nothing to do with politics. I also agree their is alot of ****e on here but my 1 sentence did cot contribute to that .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

New info here on this, thanks, didn't realise it was a detailed threat. The fact that he was running with both gangs then the guards wouldn't know which gang was giving him the warnings maybe, this must be the reason he was killed cause he was with both sides. As far as gangs go "that's not cool"

The threat came from some sort of social media, I don't know which one.

What are you don't in a gangland tread so, drugs are bad mkay!

You haven't offered a single informative post, contribute rather that b!tch, I'll fade away.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Raids in rathmullen and ballsgrove drogheda friday morning small enough seizures but seemly cops waited untill funeral was over to catch them off guard morning after KM was buried.

Any one else hear this

Think your mixing up the surname of flashy and a couple of lads that pal around with CL from the Northside , I agree there are probably 6 or 7 reasons that got him killed and we will probably never find out the real motive . You claimed I was posting political posts my post had nothing to do with politics. I also agree their is alot of ****e on here but my 1 sentence did cot contribute to that .
    To be honest I didn’t really read through any yours was just one of the most recent that’s why I replied to it and no I’m not getting mixed up with anyone that hangs around with cl from the north side hahahahha. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-accused-of-attempted-murder-of-hutch-associate-james-gately-1.4055394

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

He wasn’t with both gangs stop beleieving everything papers are writing he wasn’t with either he was selling for lads who’d be with Flashys finglas lads, he was selling for them for atleast 2 years before his murder he started dealing very young it could have been longer that’s just when I first heard of him and the guards are well aware of which gang killed him between the two main gangs in drogheda anyone with a brain cell knows that so you clearly know nothing he would have known people from both gangs yeah but he wasn’t dealing for either he used to be in the company with a brother of the person who got blamed for the murder of sean little the one who did the lie detector test them two brothers used to live to an area very close to drogheda in Meath and I’d say that’s how the link started. I don’t really know the reason why he was killed but one possible reason is that he was seeing as a young drug dealer making money for himself who may have been a big player in drogheda in a few years and maybe he did talk about one of the gangs like some said, saying he wasn’t afraid of them I don’t know I don’t think the people who were involved in getting him murdered even know every detail of all this

One fact I totally agree with is I know nothing haha thanks for the heads up though. Yea the question is the motive behind his killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Peterfox

spurious wrote: »
    SC was a pretty decent footballer, but his temperament let him down.

Who may I ask is sc

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Peterfox wrote: »
    Who may I ask is sc

Scott capper... I heard he had a trial with liverpool.. big unit..

To be honest I didn’t really read through any yours was just one of the most recent that’s why I replied to it and no I’m not getting mixed up with anyone that hangs around with cl from the north side hahahahha. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-accused-of-attempted-murder-of-hutch-associate-james-gately-1.4055394

To be honest you lost me when you started replying to you own posts on the previous page
    Hshaha

Still debatin about whether bomber mulready was a kid.. Stop! He was an out of control kid / adult that was gonna die a nasty way anyway cause he would never have wanted to turn his life around.. Look at his Godfather ffs! Imagine a life where ye cant just have a new bike cause ye have to save for it #eyeroll #switchon

BTW nobody stopped to comment on the supposed shootin in Ferrycarrig?? Anyone shed anymore light?
    Not one of the maguires was keanes godfather another thing the paper got wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

This thread has gone to wreck and ruin lately.

A couple of people here posting completely off topic and should be told to take it else where.

This who whole child lark is getting boring at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Bill 2.0

Thethunder wrote: »
    This thread has gone to wreck and ruin lately.

It's a thread about dirty scumbag scaldies killing each other.

It started in wreck and ruin.

Bill 2.0 wrote: »
    It's a thread about dirty scumbag scaldies killing each other.

It started in wreck and ruin.

Best post of the thread so far .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Banana langer

Sums up thread

Banana langer

Sums up thread

I think langer is a troll. Don't know what bananas game is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Thethunder wrote: »
    I think langer is a troll. Don't know what bananas game is.

This crap again, I'm interested in gangland and the discussion. If ye don't like it then don't be questioning posters, the MODS are here to do that job lads. I've not been banned or abused any other posters so I've been respectful so stop mentioning and questioning any motives. It's Boards an open discussion forum. Any issues report me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

He wasn’t with both gangs stop beleieving everything papers are writing he wasn’t with either he was selling for lads who’d be with Flashys finglas lads, he was selling for them for atleast 2 years before his murder he started dealing very young it could have been longer that’s just when I first heard of him and the guards are well aware of which gang killed him between the two main gangs in drogheda anyone with a brain cell knows that so you clearly know nothing he would have known people from both gangs yeah but he wasn’t dealing for either he used to be in the company with a brother of the person who got blamed for the murder of sean little the one who did the lie detector test them two brothers used to live to an area very close to drogheda in Meath and I’d say that’s how the link started. I don’t really know the reason why he was killed but one possible reason is that he was seeing as a young drug dealer making money for himself who may have been a big player in drogheda in a few years and maybe he did talk about one of the gangs like some said, saying he wasn’t afraid of them I don’t know I don’t think the people who were involved in getting him murdered even know every detail of all this

Out of the 100 theory story's about what he was involved with,

Is this the true 1

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Plenty fools here needing limbs amputated to stop them posting in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Originally Posted by Fedcba321

Out of the 100 theory story's about what he was involved with,

Is this the true 1

It's definitely the one that could do with some punctuation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

No further reports on the unnamed person arrested on the 7th of February in drogheda after his house was searched. No article providing details of him being charged in court. He was due to be in the court on the 10th to be charged.

No further reports on the unnamed person arrested on the 7th of February in drogheda after his house was searched. No article providing details of him being charged in court. He was due to be in the court on the 10th to be charged.

He was in court in the 10 th and remanded was due in court on the 14th again.he was named online an article by Drogheda independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Loads of reasons was linked to shootings of mark Desmond and also David Chen Lynch but probably another dozen reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Lolalita

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement