Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

theballz wrote: »
    No idea who that is. Surely can give him name considering his ugly nut is allover the tv?

Fennessy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Who was the fat ginger chap on the K show?

The Mouthy bloke?

fair restraint not to pull the horrible looking fat little mouth piece over the fence when he was afraid to come out ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Remy Martin Louis XIII is a right scumbag

Whoah, just spotted your post count.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

mynamejeff wrote: »
    fair restraint not to pull the horrible looking fat little mouth piece over the fence when he was afraid to come out ha ha

Fat ginger pig could do with a sports bra too. Size of his tits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Jesus lads their on a different planet, The Garda worked on his son who was dead and revived him but still abusing them after being shot. Aldi wouldn't even think of closing, business as usual, not sure which is as surprising.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Good viewing this so far

A lot of music and a lot of woman. Gender quota covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

A lot of music and a lot of woman. Gender quota covered.

That was just in Aldi. There's no point saying this is all made look worse for the cameras when gangland has escalated beyond control. Am I wrong?

A good few posters on here would know all these characters very well and have posted as much. Jay O Connor, Fitzimons, Boylan, Hennessy so nothing new for lads on here. Interesting for 90% of the viewers who have no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It looks like some of the lads wearing under armour gear think it has actual armour power. :)

• Advertisement

Who was the fat ginger chap on the K show?

The Mouthy bloke?

https://www.thejournal.ie/jason-hennessey-district-court-witness-intimidation-4944875-Dec2019/

A good few posters on here would know all these characters very well and have posted as much. Jay O Connor, Fitzimons, Boylan, Hennessy so nothing new for lads on here. Interesting for 90% of the viewers who have no clue.

You knew before watching the faces you’d see on it , still good to watch tho

I never really understood what was going on in that corduff feud tho , them fitzsimons were on the Hennessy bros side right but who actually is it who they were up against in corduff that flashy was backing ? That younger H brother used to be with the finglas lads going out together and all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The Mig wrote: »
    Good viewing this so far

What?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Holy ****balls u can never post again you'd ruin everything

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    I never really understood what was going on in that corduff feud tho , them fitzsimons were on the Hennessy bros side right but who actually is it who they were up against in corduff that flashy was backing ? That younger H brother used to be with the finglas lads going out together and all

wasnt it some of the dempseys that stabbed fitzsimon senior outside the cop shop in finglas?

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    wasnt it some of the dempseys that stabbed fitzsimon senior outside the cop shop in finglas?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3993687/man-appears-court-over-machete-attack-outside-finglas-garda-station/ This young lad got done for it anyway, anyone know who the target was the time Of the school incident

Can you re type that in English please?

Why are the media reluctant to publish mr flashys real name and picture as they do with many others?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

It's been that for 666 years. Were have you been

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Fat ginger pig could do with a sports bra too. Size of his tits

Nice.

Why do you actually bother grammar correcting when literally the only word I shortened was though to tho like what do you not understand about what I said because your not funny if that’s what your trying to do

And I wouldn’t retype a question to you even if you didn’t understand because you’d be no help whatsoever

Why do you actually bother grammar correcting when literally the only word I shortened was though to tho like what do you not understand about what I said because your not funny if that’s what your trying to do

I can’t make sense of this either tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3993687/man-appears-court-over-machete-attack-outside-finglas-garda-station/ This young lad got done for it anyway, anyone know who the target was the time Of the school incident

i think he is Paul Dempseys nephew, im nearly sure i heard that at the time.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/brothers-jailed-for-possession-of-firearms-1.1392146#.XmBDabJF1jU.mailto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Garda helicopter down coolock/darndale direction seems to be having a good look about

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Why are the media reluctant to publish mr flashys real name and picture as they do with many others?

They only print the real names and pictures of people charged with and found guilty of crimes. He has no convictions.
    RiseToMe wrote: »
    Garda helicopter down coolock/darndale direction seems to be having a good look about

It's been up quite a while. Pretty sure it's related to the incident that happened with the van on the coast road.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

RiseToMe wrote: »

Probably Prince William and what's her face again.

I can’t make sense of this either tbh.

Well you must be thick as f uck then, what does it matter anyway you wouldn’t have had any answers

• Advertisement

rodmn2377 wrote: »

Your man Martin Cunningham is Dempseys nephew? It’d make sense yeah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement