Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Birneybau wrote: »
    Yer man, Deco. Anto and Deano's brother.

Second name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I fcuking can't beleive it

Seemed to be hovering low before doing 2 or 3 circles of the area.

Was also sirens in the area.

Was sure something happened.

But, you cant get it right all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

A mate was down the bookies yesterday in drogheda and in walks Paul Crosby and his entourage. I thought he was in clink.
    The bookies wasn't long emptying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

enricoh wrote: »
    A mate was down the bookies yesterday in drogheda and in walks Paul Crosby and his entourage. I thought he was in clink.

Id say your mate was having you on, even if a media blackout was asked for by gardai, someone/account would have broken it by now.

He is safer where he is, locked up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Pc brother looks alot like him
    They have that fetal alcohol syndrome look with the bug eyes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

enricoh wrote: »

definetly wasnt him, he is still enjoying the comforts of Mountjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    definetly wasnt him, he is still enjoying the comforts of Mountjoy

cloverhill i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

So many of you old saddos have no idea what it’s like to grow up in a rough area . The want for money becomes so powerful when you’re poor and other lads in you’re area are minted . I’ve been through this . Talking about the crowds you hang out with ? These kids know each other from young ages and are influenced by older people and then when one mate gets into it the allure to follow becomes so powerful .

This is nothing new. "The only people who think more about money than the very rich are the very poor"
    Oscar Wilde c 1890
    Don’t talk about it if you don’t know the feeling .

Ooh. Do we have a woke "stay in your lane" intersectionalist in our midst?
    I'll drive in whichever feckin' lane I like. Too bad if it "intersects" your safe space.
    Beep Beep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

All the sad 40 year old men on this sat at home with cans and there wife’s on the other side off the room ignored because there husbands are so obsessed with “gangland “ a bunch of art chair criminologists . Talking about how it’s his own fault and talking about the area he grew up in . So many of you old saddos have no idea what it’s like to grow up in a rough area . The want for money becomes so powerful when you’re poor and other lads in you’re area are minted . I’ve been through this . Talking about the crowds you hang out with ? These kids know each other from young ages and are influenced by older people and then when one mate gets into it the allure to follow becomes so powerful . Don’t talk about it if you don’t know the feeling . Bunch of middle age saddos who have watched too much love/hate and probably tell randomers in the pub there “connected “ **** off gimps

I grew up around the corner from Sean Dunne and i didnt end up selling drugs. Neither did pretty much everybody on the same road. Scumbags be scumbagging.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

See bomber got charged
    Conspiracy to import drugs and guns and money laundering
    Be a 20-30 year sentence like mulvey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Is he still locked up over the stun gun incident?

Yeah got three years last September.

cloverhill i think

no definatly in Mountjoy.... there for the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Lads anyone link for GW (flashy) pic trying to show my aul lad but can't find on the way I used to

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Lads anyone link for GW (flashy) pic trying to show my aul lad but can't find on the way I used to

Search on Twitter. He was the second lad getting put in the back of the van at the end of the show

Search on Twitter. He was the second lad getting put in the back of the van at the end of the show

Can't find it have you link for it you can pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nordiebastard

twitterdotcom /courtsnewsIRL/status/1237400909744914432

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Is pj Gallagher in that photo.

twitterdotcom /courtsnewsIRL/status/1237400909744914432

That links not work g for me that or in retarded

• Advertisement

lcasey90 wrote: »
    That links not work g for me that or in retarded

twitter .com/courtsnewsIRL/status/1237400909744914432

(remove the space after twitter)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

Lads, any idea where I could watch inside the K online? I’m based in the Uk!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

RC1985 wrote: »

Cheers!

Virgin media player

Cheers!

Just watched it on the virgin media player.. good show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Finally got around to watching Into The K.

I thought superintendent Liam Carolan was reading a Paul Williams script when he was talking about a "particular gang of thugs and criminals" and mentioned a "clubhouse" later. Sources eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Finally got around to watching Into The K.

I thought superintendent Liam Carolan was reading a Paul Williams script when he was talking about a "particular gang of thugs and criminals" and mentioned a "clubhouse" later. Sources eh?
    Haven't watched it but wonder if that was a reference to the Hells Angels? They have a clubhouse in Mulhuddart.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Haven't watched it but wonder if that was a reference to the Hells Angels? They have a clubhouse in Mulhuddart.

I would think they are just trying to put a name on the house, that house was probably taken over by these hoodlums from some poor quiet family. All hard men in front of 11/12 year olds. They ruin lives with their "grooming" I'd say they hate that term, hope they do cause that's exactly what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

I would think they are just trying to put a name on the house, that house was probably taken over by these hoodlums from some poor quiet family. All hard men in front of 11/12 year olds. They ruin lives with their "grooming" I'd say they hate that term, hope they do cause that's exactly what it is.

I often wonder is the answer to all this the Criminal Assets Bureau. If they are seen to be taking away the obvious trappings of wealth could the upcoming generation say ah feck this its not worth it or are they only putting a small dent in it in the grand scheme of things.. Seeing them hit known low level can only be good thing and the fact they highlight what they seize is brilliant i think . The jackets watches bags etc.

• Advertisement

Cheers!

reddit.com /r/teilifis/new/

(Remove the space after .com)

Look on here, you'll see links for both episodes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement