Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

dekbhoy wrote: »
    I often wonder is the answer to all this the Criminal Assets Bureau. If they are seen to be taking away the obvious trappings of wealth could the upcoming generation say ah feck this its not worth it or are they only putting a small dent in it in the grand scheme of things.. Seeing them hit known low level can only be good thing and the fact they highlight what they seize is brilliant i think . The jackets watches bags etc.

Hitting them where it hurts for sure, Strip the Gucci gang of their clothes on the street as proceeds of criminality cause they sure as hell didn't buy them on the dole. That house they were all congregating in would be the perfect think to cease but it does help the Gardaí have them scumbags all in one garden, Living the high life, packing a front garden :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

What was really funny was them trying to issue the GIM. The 'recipient' didnt give a fcuk. His mates filming the cops while they tried to tell him there was a credible threat to his life.

Event funnier, on reflection, was the 'outcry' from certain posters here when it learned that KMW was issued a GIM as well before he was killed - shouts of 'why didn't the cops do more to protect him' etc.......

IRE60 wrote: »
    What was really funny was them trying to issue the GIM. The 'recipient' didnt give a fcuk. His mates filming the cops while they tried to tell him there was a credible threat to his life.

Event funnier, on reflection, was the 'outcry' from certain posters here when it learned that KMW was issued a GIM as well before he was killed - shouts of 'why didn't the cops do more to protect him' etc.......

Nail on the head there. Being one of The Gucci Gang I thought it might of been KMW but alas it was not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PinkyKaloo

Hitting them where it hurts for sure, Strip the Gucci gang of their clothes on the street as proceeds of criminality cause they sure as hell didn't buy them on the dole. That house they were all congregating in would be the perfect think to cease but it does help the Gardaí have them scumbags all in one garden, Living the high life, packing a front garden :D

Imagine being the poor souls living next door to that trying to live a normal life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

IRE60 wrote: »

Why would anyone give a fcuk about been issued a GIM from and organisations that's as corrupt as AGS.

The issues i took about the KMW killing was that there was a specific threat of abduction, torture and dismemberment for which he received a GIM and was still killed in the way that was stated.

AGS couldn't give a sh!te, they've no respect in communities throughout the country, that's why they have to come here to fill them in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Why would anyone give a fcuk about been issued a GIM from and organisations that's as corrupt as AGS.
    Not as corrupt as you'd like to think.
    The issues i took about the KMW killing was that there was a specific threat of abduction, torture and dismemberment for which he received a GIM and was still killed in the way that was stated.
    they can't be everywhere...and KMW was reponsible for his behaviour and ultimately his own safety. They've stopped multiple killing being carried out
    AGS couldn't give a sh!te, they've no respect in communities throughout the country, that's why they have to come here to fill them in.
    Ah give it up.....only the grammar squad checks this thread:rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 RC1985

reddit.com /r/teilifis/new/

(Remove the space after .com)

Look on here, you'll see links for both episodes.

Nice one ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Does flashy owe the house outright ?

Not as corrupt as you'd like to think.
    Corrupted more than you or I can imagine
    they can't be everywhere...and KMW was reponsible for his behaviour and ultimately his own safety. They've stopped multiple killing being carried out

You're right they can't be everywhere, but if there was a specific threat for which they gave a GIM and it was still carried out per the threat they should have done everything to prevent it, they'd rather protect heroin dealers and rapists, what ever his behaviour it didn't warrant abduction, torture and dismemberment.
    Ah give it up.....only the grammar squad checks this thread:rolleyes:

You haven't a clue, journalist and guards are all over this tread:rolleyes:

You're right they can't be everywhere, but if there was a specific threat for which they gave a GIM and it was still carried out per the threat they should have done everything to prevent it, they'd rather protect heroin dealers and rapists, what ever his behaviour it didn't warrant abduction, torture and dismemberment.

You seen the reaction when they handed him the GIM, you can only imagine what is said without the camera. The KMW was obviously lured in by someone he trusted. The Gardaí can't cover all of their movements all of the time with so many GIM warnings for every individual, think about it in the context of that could be a tactic by each gang to rack up the GIM warnings and they'd need every cop in site following around each GIM target so it's not feasible at all in any logical sense.

• Advertisement

We're laughing at you not with you

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

You seen the reaction when they handed him the GIM, you can only imagine what is said without the camera. The KMW was obviously lured in by someone he trusted. The Gardaí can't cover all of their movements all of the time with so many GIM warnings for every individual, think about it in the context of that could be a tactic by each gang to rack up the GIM warnings and they'd need every cop in site following around each GIM target so it's not feasible at all in any logical sense.

I haven't watched any of the PR ****e, it's given from the guards side, who are on their best behaviour for their camara man, as I said repeatedly, I couldn't give a ****e about hardened criminal getting GIMs and been killed, my issue is there was a specific threat for which they issued a GIM and it carried out per the threat.
    We're laughing at you not with you

Laugh away, no skin off my nose, AGS are corrupt as fcuk and I stand by that opinion.

I haven't watched any of the PR ****e, it's given from the guards side, who are on their best behaviour for their camara man, as I said repeatedly, I couldn't give a ****e about hardened criminal getting GIMs and been killed, my issue is there was a specific threat for which they issued a GIM and it carried out per the threat.

Laugh away, no skin off my nose, AGS are corrupt as fcuk and I stand by that opinion.
    Still laughing......

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Googleyes wrote: »
    Does flashy owe the house outright ?

Landlord killed him self supposedly, the houses either side have known been repossessed and are boarded up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

... my issue is there was a specific threat for which they issued a GIM and it carried out per the threat.
    Your new 'issue', after you bored us to metaphorical death with your constant harping on about your original 'issue'.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

man down in finglas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,342 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Esel wrote: »
    Your new 'issue', after you bored us to metaphorical death with your constant harping on about your original 'issue'.

And you "sir" shouldn't read my posts if you're still getting so worked up with what I take "issue" with, it was another poster who brought it back up, I replied to that post not you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,612 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Twitter will loose its **** If the shooter was less than a meter away from the victim

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭d51984

Finglas south aswell not Finglas west where you would expect it to be.

Its a disgrace Joe!

This thread should be hopping now, coronavirus thread is robbing all our reg posters haha!

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Phone man attack on RL was shot twice 2nite. CL was shot twice, he's alive

d51984 wrote: »
    This thread should be hopping now, coronavirus thread is robbing all our reg posters haha!

I’m here. Saw the notification in the CV thread :D

Same as myself Strawberry, seen someone posted in CV thread ha.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Jesus if it was CL, things are going to kick off again.

Its a disgrace Joe!

They should be renamed the baby faces.

Any word on how he’s doing?

Havnt heard anything, im keeping an eye on usual twitter feeds. Be harder to get info with the owl corona virus. Keep an eye on Mick the hacks twitter.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

headnorth wrote: »
    Phone man attack on RL was shot twice 2nite. CL was shot twice, he's alive

It's been so long I need a refresher course on the initials 🀣

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement