Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fiona26

headnorth wrote: »
    Phone man attack on RL was shot twice 2nite. CL was shot twice, he's alive

What is a phone man attack? It might sound like a stupid question but I really don't know, I know who both initials are, god I feel sorry for his girlfriend heavily pregnant going through this

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Fiona26 wrote: »
    What is a phone man attack? It might sound like a stupid question but I really don't know, I know who both initials are, god I feel sorry for his girlfriend heavily pregnant going through this

It's just worded very badly. The man who is responsible for the attack on RL, that was recorded on a phone, was shot tonight.

I have no clue if that is true. Just translating.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

The phone man attack refers to the time RL was punched. The phone man (person that filmed it on their phone) was suppose to be CL.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Thank you for your replies, can I also ask why was CL shot? Well obviously he is heavily involved, but is surly RL has enough to be worrying about in relation to KMW instead of kicking it all off again? Or has something else happened recently that I have missed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Thank you for your replies, can I also ask why was CL shot? Well obviously he is heavily involved, but is surly RL has enough to be worrying about in relation to KMW instead of kicking it all off again? Or has something else happened recently that I have missed?

RL is a psycho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So long as you shoot someone from two meters away I believe that's safe.

But waiting for clarification from CMO and WHO.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

No one knows for sure who was shot tonight. If it was CL, it doesn't necessarily mean RL was responsible. He has plenty of enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

It happened at about 10.30pm last night at Kippure Park as the man sat in his car.

It is understood he was shot twice in the torso and was found by Gardaí who were on patrol in the area.

He was taken to Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown with non-life threatening injuries.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0315/1123326-finglas-shooting/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellshooter

Does anyone know if it was a 38 year old male or young CL that took 2 to the torso last night in Finglas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

It was a young lad anyway. Hopefully a bit of like comes back to the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Source @ 11SchillRob (twitter handle)

Gardai responding to shooting in Finglas area tonight. Early indications, at this stage, are that the victim is an 18 year old teenager. Shot several times

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

CL was shot lastnight
    In the arm, chest and leg . Likely to survive

Madmax03 wrote: »
    CL was shot lastnight
    In the arm, chest and leg . Likely to survive

So that's two hits from the one side , KMW & now CL. The pressure mounts for that faction

Can anyone give me an insight into other enemies that CL may have? And what else he is involved with?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

It happened at about 10.30pm last night at Kippure Park as the man sat in his car.

It is understood he was shot twice in the torso and was found by Gardaí who were on patrol in the area.

He was taken to Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown with non-life threatening injuries.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0315/1123326-finglas-shooting/

He's critical now.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-in-critical-condition-after-dublin-shooting-988023.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellshooter

Anyone know if it’s 100% clayo ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Anyone know if it’s 100% clayo ??

Says teenager,what age is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

He was a close friend of murdered Jordan Davis. Both men are from the Coolock area of Dublin.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

I heard it was this fella, Stewy Martin, lives in kippure park, Finglas south, a nephew of Farmer Martin

505696.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Twinkle123

I’ve just heard CL was in a car that went up and shot at a house,..the guy came out of the house and shot back at the car and got CL...his ‘mates’ threw him out of the car down the road...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Twinkle123

Says teenager,what age is he?

He’s 18 as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

specky4eyes, Ide delete that before you get in to trouble.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

I heard it was this fella, Stewy Martin, lives in kippure park, Finglas south, a nephew of Farmer Martin

505696.jpg

Seen his gaff getting raided the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So long as you shoot someone from two meters away I believe that's safe.

But waiting for clarification from CMO and WHO.

:D

The IRA have confirmed that WHO advised them to carry out punishment shootings with sniper rifles due to coronovirus scare.

Twinkle123 wrote: »
    I’ve just heard CL was in a car that went up and shot at a house,..the guy came out of the house and shot back at the car and got CL...his ‘mates’ threw him out of the car down the road...

Who needs enemies when you've "mates" like that. No wonder these lads are paranoid plus add the amount of coke they're hammering into themselves. If it is CL anyone know are the McG's strong enough to fight back? Interesting to find out who the shooter is too. Few different stories banded about.

Who needs enemies when you've "mates" like that. No wonder these lads are paranoid plus add the amount of coke they're hammering into themselves. If it is CL anyone know are the McG's strong enough to fight back? Interesting to find out who the shooter is too. Few different stories banded about.

Will you share what you know? Please

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Why are they saying Kippure, was is it not Fairlawn?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

#washyourhands.

Will you share what you know? Please

Few stories banded about of how it happened and where. No idea on the shooter.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Word on the street is it’s was over a missing consignment of toilet roll.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement