Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

At least the country now knows from watching "Inside the K" what type of sh1tebags are involved in these feuds.. and who are getting shot.

Nobody gives a damn about them or the K

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Hitman is not a job that can be done from home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

20Cent wrote: »
    Hitman is not a job that can be done from home.

They could use modified drones :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

TomPeep wrote: »
    Seen his gaff getting raided the other day

If that’s the case More than likely got caught and owes money for it now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Fiona26 wrote: »
    Will you share what you know? Please

It would fit on the back of a stamp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Syncpolice

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Is he a journo

Certainly acts like it

^^ BR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Syncpolice wrote: »
    ^^ BR

So I get it right, I'm Vicky, I'm the Gardaí and now I'm a Journo? haha Is it because I can spell and I can ask questions? Seriously lads get a grip.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

That's a compliment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Why are they saying Kippure, was is it not Fairlawn?

It's 100% Kippure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Presumably there'll be an uptick in shootings and incidents with the COVID lockdown, seeing as it'll be easier to track peoples' movements with fewer people around and more of the targets following predictable routines?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So was it cl or not

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Any update lads? Let’s get the conversation going. What’s the theories floating around.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Is he a journo

Certainly acts like it

Give it a rest. You are a new poster coming in here telling it as if you're a seasoned veteran - keep it up and you will not be posting in here for much longer

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Presumably there'll be an uptick in shootings and incidents with the COVID lockdown, seeing as it'll be easier to track peoples' movements with fewer people around and more of the targets following predictable routines?

Dunno about that but scumbags/criminal usually try to take advantage of a situation like is going on now. Drew Harris did say the Detectives and Gardaí currently on these cases will be staying on them. This is in his press conference this weekend. https://twitter.com/gardainfo/status/1238560262439014403?s=21

They would say that though wouldn't they

That's the way the guards press office operates

Do you know any better? Serious question.
    I don't think detectives would be much use doing normal day to day duties. It would make logical sense, you can't have these gangsters running around with no tracking at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Remember the blue flue years ago? Well my next door neighbours brother was shot dead by Gardai while trying to rob a cash van.

But believe what you want.

Do you know any better? Serious question.
    I don't think detectives would be much use doing normal day to day duties. It would make logical sense, you can't have these gangsters running around with no tracking at all.

My point is they have limited resources

They get a good outcome from these press releases, a deterrent effect if you like

• Advertisement

My point is they have limited resources

They get a good outcome from these press releases, a deterrent effect if you like

Limited yes but in that statement he also referenced pulling the Trainee Gardaí into action to bolster the force plus I'm unsure of the size of the Irish Army and defence forces but I think they'd have serious crime stamped as one to keep the heat on. One of the priorities is logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fiona26

Any update on <SNIP>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Apparently we don't talk about gangland shootings here anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

With less people and cars on the streets and more Gardai around I'd imagine it will be harder for them to do anything drastic.
    I reckon that from tomorrow onwards the streets are going to be very quiet. People seem to be getting the message and with even more businesses closed it will be extra quiet. I was reading somewhere during the week that crime in Italy is at its lowest rate in God knows how many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Fiona26 wrote: »
    Any update on <SNIP>

Was it definitely him that got shot? I would have expected way more media attention to this of it was given his links to <SNIP> and having rumoured to be friendly with Keane Mulready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nordiebastard

soundcloud.com /thestandwitheamondunphy/ep-667-inside-the-k-cops-tackle-the-gucci-gang-on-their-own-turf

(Remove the space after .com)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fiona26

Was it definitely him that got shot? I would have expected way more media attention to this of it was given his links to RL and having rumoured to be friendly with Keane Mulready

Yes I am not 100% sure just going by what I see on this and Twitter and a WhatsApp group. The WhatsApp group said that CL went to A guys house initials GH and shot at him and GH ran out and shot back and hit him twice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

With less people and cars on the streets and more Gardai around I'd imagine it will be harder for them to do anything drastic.
    I reckon that from tomorrow onwards the streets are going to be very quiet. People seem to be getting the message and with even more businesses closed it will be extra quiet. I was reading somewhere during the week that crime in Italy is at its lowest rate in God knows how many years.

Makes sense to me. It will be quieter than ever i suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

From looking at that garda programme the other night the young Finglas gangsters seemed a feral bunch of classless morons. Reminded me of the Limerick mobs back in the day: no style just mouthy trashy scum. Hanging around a dump of a gaf in a ****hole estate flashing money and covered in designer gear they looked ridiculous. Gucci clobber, 60' plasma tvs, in a gaf that wouldn't look out of place on Skid Row or the tenements of Strumpet City. Playing up to the camera, attracting attention. Taunting the garda. Bringing extra heat. Acting the clowns. The sooner a few more of these junior neanderthals get wiped out the better for society. These clowns wont last with that carry on. The news of some other young goon getting blasted last night is no surprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

From looking at that garda programme the other night the young Finglas gangsters seemed a feral bunch of classless morons. Reminded me of the Limerick mobs back in the day: no style just mouthy trashy scum. Hanging around a dump of a gaf in a ****hole estate flashing money and covered in designer gear they looked ridiculous. Gucci clobber, 60' plasma tvs, in a gaf that wouldn't look out of place on Skid Row or the tenements of Strumpet City. Playing up to the camera, attracting attention. Taunting the garda. Bringing extra heat. Acting the clowns. The sooner a few more of these junior neanderthals get wiped out the better for society. These clowns wont last with that carry on. The news of some other young goon getting blasted last night is no surprise.

It was very funny to see the scumbag trying to be the big man in front of his friends and threaten the Garda and then the Garda jumping out of the car to him and inviting him to come over.

The little wimp shat himself when he was called out.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement