Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

I've being doing business with Glen now for over 3 years, meet him once a month for a chat etc. I find him a nice lad. Then again I'm not one of those that reads into the crap the likes of Nicola T & Padraig to be spouting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 NoJokeSon

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Thats massive if true, is smith in custody now or what?

That's probably the biggest lie posted in the thread. Smithers never ever went to whack 2 of them. Laughable...

Joe Kane wrote: »
    I've being doing business with Glen now for over 3 years, meet him once a month for a chat etc. I find him a nice lad. Then again I'm not one of those that reads into the crap the likes of Nicola T & Padraig to be spouting.

He's bang on.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Didn't he have his friend killed then showed up to his funeral?

El_Bee wrote: »

He didn't, No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

How anyone would do business with these people is beyond me. They must be getting watched to bits. I'd say even their punters are even getting bugged. I genuinely wouldnt even drive into their estate for fear of my reg going into the Pulse system.

El_Bee wrote: »

Stop readin the papers, Zac was tryin throw his weight round Swords n other places. He had plenty of enemies bad mouthpiece.

pablo128 wrote: »
    How anyone would do business with these people is beyond me. They must be getting watched to bits. I'd say even their punters are even getting bugged. I genuinely wouldnt even drive into their estate for fear of my reg going into the Pulse system.

It's not hard to do stuff incognito and ya don't have to drive into Finglas to meet them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    It's not hard to do stuff incognito and ya don't have to drive into Finglas to meet them.

Oh I know well. There are ways and means to do anything. But if you're seen once with them, chances are you will be watched and compromise anyone else you do business with.

At this stage they are just too red hot.

From the second the cops started trying to get in his sitting room window to when they eventually did, I'd safely say he had 20k made. He's some boyo!

• Advertisement

From the second the cops started trying to get in his sitting room window to when they eventually did, I'd safely say he had 20k made. He's some boyo!

Smashin it he is n fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ever not always

This young whippersnapper Flashy has built up a bit of a cult following in crime circles throughout the capital.

In bars and speakeasies and weekend cocaine fuelled house gatherings this elusive, mystical, midget-like local drug boss is spoken about in hushed terms, wonder, fear and awe. He has a reputation undeserving of a young buck with so little hard years behind him.

The Gucci Don of Finglas is leaving a trail of destruction behind him and the media have a blood lust for his crew of desperados. In a business where the less noise one makes the better chances of a long and fruitful life, the bold Flashy seems to be on a one way ticket to hell in jig time. I give him even odds to not see another Christmas.
    Like something out of Scarface or something...

Oh I know well. There are ways and means to do anything. But if you're seen once with them, chances are you will be watched and compromise anyone else you do business with.

At this stage they are just too red hot.

They aren't though, they are smashin graft left, right and centre. Half of Dublin wants deal with them.

They aren't though, they are smashin graft left, right and centre. Half of Dublin the country wants deal with them.

Fixed that there for ya, pal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

So you call to flashy house like a shop?Is it back open for business?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

With the amount of them getting caged they will soon have to turn to using these tactics.

https://www.rte.ie/news/newslens/2019/0805/1067062-rio-de-janeiro-jail-break-attempt/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Wouldnt call it smashing it... the amount of heat hes bringing and is crew are falling and falling fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

He's certainly not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, he made himself into a superstar in the papers. You'd want to be brain dead to do any sort of business with him, chances are you and your mates will be watched like a hawk if you even buy an 80 bag from his crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

More like North face and penny's gang.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,917 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He'll be dead soon enough, shot by his own side.

He is the news story now and a distraction, drawing attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The landlord did kill himself, his partner now receives the rent along with the rent from the houses on both sides, she can't rent to anybody else, the 3 houses be burnt if she fucks them out, she just needs another 20 years of rent for houses to paid off in full.

She could contact this guy but probably need vacant possession first unless cash buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Here.

It looks like Glen wards please again.

Mr flashy gaff.

This country is a ****ing joke. Way too soft. Is there anyway they can put in a court order where the windows cannot be fortified again?

This country is a ****ing joke. Way too soft. Is there anyway they can put in a court order where the windows cannot be fortified again?

I doubt it, I would imagine it would be hard to define fortified legally

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

...One thing I don't get about using the same house...Surely everytime they raid the house they are taking whatever is there...Are people walking in and out of the house - if yeah are they not being searched straight away?...I just don't get how they can be productive at all there...

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

This young whippersnapper Flashy has built up a bit of a cult following in crime circles throughout the capital.

In bars and speakeasies and weekend cocaine fuelled house gatherings this elusive, mystical, midget-like local drug boss is spoken about in hushed terms, wonder, fear and awe. He has a reputation undeserving of a young buck with so little hard years behind him.

The Gucci Don of Finglas is leaving a trail of destruction behind him and the media have a blood lust for his crew of desperados. In a business where the less noise one makes the better chances of a long and fruitful life, the bold Flashy seems to be on a one way ticket to hell in jig time. I give him even odds to not see another Christmas.

Has anyone ever tried to have a proper pop at him?? I know his house has been shot up a few times, but has there ever been a credible attempt on his life??

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

...One thing I don't get about using the same house...Surely everytime they raid the house they are taking whatever is there...Are people walking in and out of the house - if yeah are they not being searched straight away?...I just don't get how they can be productive at all there...

The garda enter the house and each time find little or no drugs, probably lift one or two of the lads for obstruction and off they go. Back again in two weeks. Its all for show. The garda are having no impact on drug sales from that house.

They will never find a large amount of drugs in that house.

The garda enter the house and each time find little or no drugs, probably lift one or two of the lads for obstruction and off they go. Back again in two weeks. Its all for show. The garda are having no impact on drug sales from that house.

They will never find a large amount of drugs in that house.

The only way they could shut down their operation is to have an armed support unit outside the house 24/7 stopping and searching whoever is driving or cycling there to top up the drug supply every few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

The only way they could shut down their operation is to have an armed support unit outside the house 24/7 stopping and searching whoever is driving or cycling there to top up the drug supply every few hours

This is it, i dont think that house is under any type of major surveillance apart from one camera pointing at the house.

As ive said before nothing happens at the front door its all done on Abbotstown avenue over the wall, the stash house isnt a corner house though.... what does that tell you? They have that whole block of houses involved, or at the very least the next door neighbour. Abbotstown avenue is handy, only one way in and out of it by car.

The gardai know all this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

This is it, i dont think that house is under any type of major surveillance apart from one camera pointing at the house.

As ive said before nothing happens at the front door its all done on Abbotstown avenue over the wall, the stash house isnt a corner house though.... what does that tell you? They have that whole block of houses involved, or at the very least the next door neighbour. Abbotstown avenue is handy, only one way in and out of it by car.

The gardai know all this.

Why don't the Garda just keep hitting the houses of the small time players. This is easily done I'd say.

What's the story with the one lad in the BOCG, he looks like a little chubby lad with thick glasses? looks like Austin Powers 2019? He's hardly an enforcer, is he? It's great CAB took the house off Liam Byrne, but how come he didn't end up in prison?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement