Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

I seen Alan&Graham McNallys mother was in court to see Gary Thompson get sent down. She believes he is responsible for both her sons murders.

I dont know about Alans murder but he defo didnt kill Graham, Eamon Dunne done that personally.

Why don't the Garda just keep hitting the houses of the small time players. This is easily done I'd say.

What's the story with the one lad in the BOCG, he looks like a little chubby lad with thick glasses? looks like Austin Powers 2019? He's hardly an enforcer, is he? It's great CAB took the house off Liam Byrne, but how come he didn't end up in prison?

Thats Littler, related to Sean Little from Coolock. Hes just one of the lads, it doesnt take much for the papers to call you an enforcer these days. Those lads are all handy with a blade, reputation for violence. What they look like is irrelevant.

I dont know what the gardai have on LB, apart from unexplained wealth. Im sure if he comes back hed be arrested for questioning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Thats Littler, related to Sean Little from Coolock. Hes just one of the lads, it doesnt take much for the papers to call you an enforcer these days. Those lads are all handy with a blade, reputation for violence. What they look like is irrelevant.

I dont know what the gardai have on LB, apart from unexplained wealth. Im sure if he comes back hed be arrested for questioning anyway.

Unexplained wealth is putting it mildly..... I have to laugh at the reaction to DB's death outside the court when the Hutch lad was let go. Crying and theatrics from DB's mother and sister. They must have forgotten the countless people who had died directly or indirectly from their drug empire. The navy suit and blue shirts at the funerals, remote control cars and the stretch limos. The whole thing makes me sick. There is an awful lot of people messed up in this country from drugs, people think it's party central but it's a one way road to having a ****ed up life. Look at the poor lad at the festival in Cork this weekend, 19 and dead. Who knows why or how and the ifs or buts of what happened, either way someone was producing a drug cut with something dodgy and a 19 yr old boy is dead. Teenagers are under an awful lot of pressure to join in on the party and take pills and coke. These cu.nts at the top of the pile dishing it out and making 1000's a week from selling a short term high. I've zero sympathy for any of the people killed in the gangland feud except for the few mistaken identity people of course. I hope they all died in agonising pain.

I really don't see how Ireland can legalise drugs to get it out of these bastards hands, but I hope the Gardai don't give these lads an inch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

They came down hard on the lads down in Limerick years ago, they didn't give any of them an inch. They were all constantly follow and searched etc to make their lives hell. I can't see why they can't do the same here, most of the big dealers in Dublin operate with almost immunity barring the odd raid here and there for show.

Unexplained wealth is putting it mildly..... I have to laugh at the reaction to DB's death outside the court when the Hutch lad was let go. Crying and theatrics from DB's mother and sister. They must have forgotten the countless people who had died directly or indirectly from their drug empire. The navy suit and blue shirts at the funerals, remote control cars and the stretch limos. The whole thing makes me sick. There is an awful lot of people messed up in this country from drugs, people think it's party central but it's a one way road to having a ****ed up life. Look at the poor lad at the festival in Cork this weekend, 19 and dead. Who knows why or how and the ifs or buts of what happened, either way someone was producing a drug cut with something dodgy and a 19 yr old boy is dead. Teenagers are under an awful lot of pressure to join in on the party and take pills and coke. These cu.nts at the top of the pile dishing it out and making 1000's a week from selling a short term high. I've zero sympathy for any of the people killed in the gangland feud except for the few mistaken identity people of course. I hope they all died in agonising pain.

I really don't see how Ireland can legalise drugs to get it out of these bastards hands, but I hope the Gardai don't give these lads an inch.

Yeah that was a strange one in Cork, ive not heard of contaminated ecstasy in a long time, i remember about 10 years ago there was a big shortage of mdma, most pills had pma in them and no mdma at all. Disgusting things.

The pills now are extremly strong, the levels of Mdma in them not seen since the early 90s. The kids these days take mad drugs, ketamine and that balloon stuff they inhale. Very harmful stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

They came down hard on the lads down in Limerick years ago, they didn't give any of them an inch. They were all constantly follow and searched etc to make their lives hell. I can't see why they can't do the same here, most of the big dealers in Dublin operate with almost immunity barring the odd raid here and there for show.

The problem is that the Limerick feud was basically one city, most of the big boys now, the ones that really matter, are in other countries. Its a different ball game now. They can keep bringing in the small time dealers here and there but its hardly affecting business. Plenty more to fill the void. Even all the Kinahan hitmen jailed last week, they are all disposable and replaceable and DK certainly aint loosing sleep over them getting sent down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 NoJokeSon

He's certainly not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, he made himself into a superstar in the papers. You'd want to be brain dead to do any sort of business with him, chances are you and your mates will be watched like a hawk if you even buy an 80 bag from his crew.

No they won't.

Ratbags wrote: »
    Wouldnt call it smashing it... the amount of heat hes bringing and is crew are falling and falling fast

What would you call making 150 grand a week then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Agree fully on the reaction outside the courts. Pretty ironic all the blabbering and whimpering with the carnage they themselves have caused to so many. They finally got a dose of their own medicine and felt the same pain that all the people they affected in one way or another did.

He isn't handy with a blade. Just a relation of Bomber/Liam. Living off the name.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

NoJokeSon wrote: »

who's earning 150g's a week? Is this also before operational costs?

Agree fully on the reaction outside the courts. Pretty ironic all the blabbering and whimpering with the carnage they themselves have caused to so many. They finally got a dose of their own medicine and felt the same pain that all the people they affected in one way or another did.

What was she gonna do? Ah its fair he's out coz a few people died. 1 person who made a mistake in all this and it was Patsy Hutch.

who's earning 150g's a week? Is this also before operational costs?

Wardy has.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭RandomUsername

Another blow for the cartel :

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4408629/kinahan-cartel-e175m-cocaine-cape-verde/

2 tonnes seized in Cape Verde

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Wardy has.

Is that the kind of money these clowns are making? State of his gaff

Is that the kind of money these clowns are making? State of his gaff

Which gaff ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Wonder is it worth it for him them all running about in there designer gear a bunch of paranoid wrecks the gucci gang will soon fall the guards just have to sit back and let them kill each other only a matter of time before his numbers up id say and the rest with him

Can't imagine Flashy's life being much fun. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. Honestly there is no money that can buy peace of mind in my book. That is one emotion that is priceless. I hope he enjoys his monopoly money because we all know (no doubt he knows himself) the game is going to end sooner rather than later. A mugs game. Leave em at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

What was she gonna do? Ah its fair he's out coz a few people died. 1 person who made a mistake in all this and it was Patsy Hutch.

Patsy Hutch is innocent according to our national journo's :P

Another blow for the cartel :

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4408629/kinahan-cartel-e175m-cocaine-cape-verde/

2 tonnes seized in Cape Verde

Clickbait.

• Advertisement

Patsy Hutch is innocent according to our national journo's :P

Defo and the whole extended family of armed robbers and heroin dealers.

Which gaff ? :)

Exactly pal 😂😂😂

Can't imagine Flashy's life being much fun. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. Honestly there is no money that can buy peace of mind in my book. That is one emotion that is priceless. I hope he enjoys his monopoly money because we all know (no doubt he knows himself) the game is going to end sooner rather than later. A mugs game. Leave em at it.

Especially considering his mates are getting their heads blown off or in Garda custody. You must feel like you've gone from being one of the toughest fellas on the street, to being a bit of a joke.

But hey!! he has a Moncler Jacket and a Rolex and a Gucci Handbag- it was all worth it!!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Especially considering his mates are getting their heads blown off or in Garda custody. You must feel like you've gone from being one of the toughest fellas on the street, to being a bit of a joke.

But hey!! he has a Moncler Jacket and a Rolex and a Gucci Handbag- it was all worth it!!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

All a part of the life. You think he loses sleep over them? Your posts stink of jealousy. Absolutely reek...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Is flashy a wholesaler or just selling small deals out of the house

All apart of the life. You think he loses sleep over them? Your posts stink of jealousy. Absolutely reek...

Well you don't know me then. I've zero interest in material things. You couldn't give me a Rolex or T-shirts from Gucci, they don't interest me. Would i like more of an income? absolutely! just to make my life a little easier. I couldn't live there lives for 100k a week though. I like to sleep in my bed at night and not have a fear someone may shoot me while I'm asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

All a part of the life. You think he loses sleep over them? Your posts stink of jealousy. Absolutely reek...

Scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

sasta le wrote: »
    Is flashy a wholesaler or just selling small deals out of the house

Wholesale and he has a gang of lads sell it in small deals (grams,8ths,Qs, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There’s more activity out of the end of terrace house next door, over that wall on side day and night

• Advertisement

Well you don't know me then. I've zero interest in material things. You couldn't give me a Rolex or T-shirts from Gucci, they don't interest me. Would i like more of an income? absolutely! just to make my life a little easier. I couldn't live there lives for 100k a week though. I like to sleep in my bed at night and not have a fear someone may shoot me while I'm asleep.

Absolutely man and i doubt Flashy sleeps soundly seven nights a week to be honest. Fear can do terrible things to a mans psyche. And Flashy is human like the rest of us so unless he's a complete psychopath with no emotions id say he's aged 10 years in the last month alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement