Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Dublin born n bred mate
    But West Brit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

blinding wrote: »
    But West Brit.

He said “mate”. Nobody gives a rats except you.

Omackeral wrote: »
    He said “mate”. Nobody gives a rats except you.
    Tis a free country and I care about what I care about.

I am no fan of West Brit ‘ Mates ‘. We have enough of West Britting in Ireland.

Thanks for your input , A Chara.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

“Tis”, absolute bang of cousin-botherer off that.

For someone so staunchly anti-English you’ve no bother following the old “foreign game”, A Chara.

Nobody gives a f*ck, people are here to talk gangland, not deconstruct colloquialisms.

Omackeral wrote: »
    “Tis”, absolute bang of cousin-botherer off that.

For someone so staunchly anti-English you’ve no bother following the old “foreign game”, A Chara.
    Nobody gives a f*ck, people are here to talk gangland, not deconstruct colloquialisms.
    At Least they are Irish Gangsters;);) and generally not best ‘ mates ‘ at the time of shooting one another.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The profit margin at the top for weed vs hash must be ridiculous given the higher price and heavier usage.
    Not really.its not like most other drugs in that weed we smoke here is produced here in the first world unlike say coke
    Good weed is expensive even at the top
    Cali weed now is ridiculous price because every dealer getting it from top down is paying big for it
    Now on other hand any gang producing it and selling it are cleaning up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Not really.its not like most other drugs in that weed we smoke here is produced here in the first world unlike say coke

That's exactly my point. Weed now doesn't require importing hidden on boats and trucks from the south of Spain like hash was. Domestically produced by some Vietnamese illegal manning the systems.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/chance-encounter-with-garda%C3%AD-unmasked-bitcoin-millionaire-drug-dealer-1.4180140

This claims a particular wholesaler was selling his kilos for 7k a piece. A kilo would yield roughly 300 standard 3.5g 50 bags, a 7 grand profit if the kilo buyer was to sell them all himself, or still a sizable profit f he split the kilo between his mates for sale. Your average mid sized Dublin housing estate of 5000 people would probably go through that much weed in a week. In the 2000s the same population of smokers in that one area would often take a fortnight to go through 25 euro, or a quarter ounce, of stuff that would have taken more effort to source and import. The accelerated use and lower cost of acquiring, plus the essential doubling in price, is huge. Not to mention the fact kids these days seem more dependent on it.

Good weed is expensive even at the top
    Cali weed now is ridiculous price because every dealer getting it from top down is paying big for it
    Now on other hand any gang producing it and selling it are cleaning up

Is there tiers here now?

I know one lad who gets nice mellow stuff. Anything else I ever had here in the last 10 years was out of body brain cancer specials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

blinding wrote: »
    But West Brit.

There isn't 1 person in my family from UK mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Man (45) who shot two men while trying to rob takeaway jailed for 15 years

https://www.thejournal.ie/man-jailed-15-years-shooting-5065904-Apr2020/

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

It seems Daniel is getting fed up of having to keep such a low profile the last few years. Obviously bored off his tits hiding from the media. Started the other day with his first public photo in years. Then some knobhead doing a **** rap about the Regency and him and he has all the MTK boys going hell for leather defending him on Twitter in the past week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

It seems Daniel is getting fed up of having to keep such a low profile the last few years. Obviously bored off his tits hiding from the media. Started the other day with his first public photo in years. Then some knobhead doing a **** rap about the Regency and him and he has all the MTK boys going hell for leather defending him on Twitter in the past week.

Your woman Sandra who runs mtk, her husband put a picture up on Twitter of a court order against the Whistleblower. I'll try to link it.

Here it is. https://twitter.com/dannyvaughan99/status/1243934374984286208?s=20

pablo128 wrote: »
    Your woman Sandra who runs mtk, her husband put a picture up on Twitter of a court order against the Whistleblower. I'll try to link it.

Danny Vaughan from Fazakerley in Liverpool, plays a big role in dishing out boxes of white and brown in Liverpool and Northwest UK for the Kinahans. Was supplying Liam Cornett until he got locked up last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That is a UK court order. is the whistleblower based in the UK?

Tom Stalker too from Page Moss in Huyton plays a big part in the supply/money laundering for firms all over Liverpool too for the Kinahans. Represented UK in 2012 Olympics.

That is a UK court order. is the whistleblower based in the UK?

No Danny is from Liverpool so I reckon his brief is too. He hasn't a jar of glue who The Whistleblower is.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No Danny is from Liverpool so I reckon his brief is too. He hasn't a jar of glue who The Whistleblower is.

a waste of legal fees then

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Did ya see Danny Vaughan put up a pic of him and Dan Kinnehan last week with a big post about how great s man he is and all about the media and the sun paper but the best part is the **** in the comments from all the boxers.. not just newbies represented by mtk but proper house hold names.. saying he is a gent, heart of gold, couldn't do enough for everyone etc.. I couldn't get over it... he has them completely brainwashed

a waste of legal fees then

They have money to burn haha

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Did ya see Danny Vaughan put up a pic of him and Dan Kinnehan last week with a big post about how great s man he is and all about the media and the sun paper but the best part is the **** in the comments from all the boxers.. not just newbies represented by mtk but proper house hold names.. saying he is a gent, heart of gold, couldn't do enough for everyone etc.. I couldn't get over it... he has them completely brainwashed

I seen that and they aren't brainwashed mate, just all on the payroll and all have close friends or family who are being supplied boxes of white and brown off the Kinahans. EVERY SINGLE Fighter signed to MTK have someone close to them working for the Kinahans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

I seen that and they aren't brainwashed mate, just all on the payroll and all have close friends or family who are being supplied boxes of white and brown off the Kinahans. EVERY SINGLE Fighter signed to MTK have someone close to them working for the Kinahans.

Pete Taylor commenting too. "As a fellow victim of the whistleblowers slander" or something along those lines. No shame.

That's why a young black english Male is rapping about kinahan by the way. Kinahan would be close with a lot of young promising black boxers through MTK. Isaac Chamberlain would be very popular among young black British males and he regularly praises daniel kinahan on social media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Pete Taylor commenting too. "As a fellow victim of the whistleblowers slander" or something along those lines. No shame.

That's why a young black english Male is rapping about kinahan by the way. Kinahan would be close with a lot of young promising black boxers through MTK. Isaac Chamberlain would be very popular among young black British males and he regularly praises daniel kinahan on social media.

He has completely changed direction from being under the radar to saying **** this I'm the top man I'll show them who is boss.. I could understand the new lads but some of these are established in the game and making money without mtk etc

That's the truth. I seen the Pete Taylor comment the other day, cringey stuff. Yeah every city that has an MTK gym have firms getting supplied W&B off the Kinahans. Look at the list of gyms or affiliated gyms in the UK alone and I can name a person or people from each city getting supplied off them it's crazy. There's a meaning to their madness setting up these gyms in certain cities/areas ie flooding them with drugs haha

Darren Till is another one that's a part of the supply chain. Walton born n bred and has gang connections to the Deli Mob etc who are getting supplied the nasty off the Kinahans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Darren Till is another one that's a part of the supply chain. Walton born n bred and has gang connections to the Deli Mob etc who are getting supplied the nasty off the Kinahans.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5282950/new-rap-track-claims-gardai-government-media-set-up-daniel-kinahan-regency-attack/amp/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebaramp&__twitter_impression=true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

To be confirmed, but a major suspect in the Mulready murder has allegedly been shot dead in Belfast this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

To be confirmed, but a major suspect in the Mulready murder has allegedly been shot dead in Belfast this morning.

RL apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

CrashH16 wrote: »
    RL apparently.

By who?

Provos?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Thethunder wrote: »
    By who?

Provos?

Provos? What decade are you living in?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That's what I'm hearing too. They're still around.

EDIT

Seems it wasn't RL after all. Some lad called Holland apparently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement