Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Absolutely man and i doubt Flashy sleeps soundly seven nights a week to be honest. Fear can do terrible things to a mans psyche. And Flashy is human like the rest of us so unless he's a complete psychopath with no emotions id say he's aged 10 years in the last month alone.

He aged quite a bit from the steroids anyway...

That Nathan little lad does **** all driving around in his golf licking the byrnes holes

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Scumbag

Do you fancy Scott?

Must do, you've used his name.

Why else would anyone do a thing like that.

Absolutely man and i doubt Flashy sleeps soundly seven nights a week to be honest. Fear can do terrible things to a mans psyche. And Flashy is human like the rest of us so unless he's a complete psychopath with no emotions id say he's aged 10 years in the last month alone.

That, he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Different breed altogether, some lads are headcases through and through. I’d say he sleeps not a bother, he knew what he was getting into.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 NoJokeSon

Well you don't know me then. I've zero interest in material things. You couldn't give me a Rolex or T-shirts from Gucci, they don't interest me. Would i like more of an income? absolutely! just to make my life a little easier. I couldn't live there lives for 100k a week though. I like to sleep in my bed at night and not have a fear someone may shoot me while I'm asleep.

Your posts still stink of jealousy.

Do you know anyone involved in this life? Posts seem like you watch too many movies. Its all part n parcel of this life, I know him and can tell you he's sleeping like a baby every night.

That Nathan little lad does **** all driving around in his golf licking the byrnes holes

Bombers lovechild.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    Do you know anyone involved in this life? Posts seem like you watch too many movies. Its all part n parcel of this life, I know him and can tell you he's sleeping like a baby every night.

What does he do with all the huge profits?Does he live in Dublin still or what?Invest it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,917 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Are you his boyfriend?

Heard he was bi alright.

Where ye together before all this started, has it changed anything in your relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I've been around the block. I know how things work. Interesting to here he sleeps like a baby. If you know him and you're telling the truth then fair enough. With all the **** he has to put up with it's surprising he seems to swan around without a care in the world. Lifes a breeze full of milk and honey for the Gucci Don. Some man for one man.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Your posts still stink of jealousy.

That's because You're jealous of their material processions and you can't believe all the rest of us aren't either. Believe it or not, I like having a simple life, no flash watches or clothes. I can walk out of my house and know someone isn't hiding in the bushes with a gun. I go work and the gym, I bring my kids out to play and to their GAA matches. It's a nice life, material possessions mean absolute fucck all in my world, as in zero, nothing. All of these drug merchants can have 1mil in the bank or under the floor boards, I see lads wearing Rolex's in the gym and drive new cars from dealing, I think they look ridiculous so... "No one cares about your watch pal, you deal drugs"

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Do you fancy Scott?

Just to take the piss. That **** is tapped of course I don’t like him.

Danzy wrote: »
    Are you his boyfriend?

Heard he was bi alright.

Where ye together before all this started, has it changed anything in your relationship.

Even Liam Byrne said he was queer haha

Are you his boyfriend?

Heard he was bi alright.

Cousin ya big windy muppet ya.

That's because You're jealous of their material processions and you can't believe all the rest of us aren't either. Believe it or not, I like having a simple life, no flash watches or clothes. I can walk out of my house and know someone isn't hiding in the bushes with a gun. I go work and the gym, I bring my kids out to play and to their GAA matches. It's a nice life, material possessions mean absolute fucck all in my world, as in zero, nothing. All of these drug merchants can have 1mil in the bank or under the floor boards, I see lads wearing Rolex's in the gym and drive new cars from dealing, I think they look ridiculous so... "No one cares about your watch pal, you deal drugs"

Jealous of what pal?

Cousin ya big windy muppet ya.

That doesn't preclude you being his boyfriend or some kind of **** buddy.

That's your own private business.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Jealous of what pal?

Holy smokes... Did your horse come in at the Galway races??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ernie Ryan

Scumbag

Do you fancy Scott?

Are u impersonating some1 too ????

Ernie Ryan wrote: »
    Are u impersonating some1 too ????

No. Anto Lynch is though. Anto's Dirk pal.

• Advertisement

That doesn't preclude you being his boyfriend or some kind of **** buddy.

That's your own private business.

Back to stacking them shelves mate.

Holy smokes... Did your horse come in at the Galway races??

No lad, I get up off me arse n get it everyday.

Back to stacking them shelves mate.

I'll go stacking as you go packing.

I'm only messing lad, I could care less about your sexuality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Jealous of what pal?
    In before the ban.......but whats that a picture of?

Voltex wrote: »

A few fifty & twenty euro notes wrapped around some brown paper and then covered in cling film. All in all there's around 400 euro there.

A few fifty & twenty euro notes wrapped around some brown paper and then covered in cling film. All in all there's around 400 euro there.

13 quid mate.

Fat 400 pal.

Voltex wrote: »

A wedge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

A wedge.

You'd have a good weekend with that fat wedge burning a hole in your pocket ha.

• Advertisement

You'd have a good weekend with that fat wedge burning a hole in your pocket ha.

I don't gargle, don't sniff and don't party.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement