Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

So does someone have the name of it? Someone must know

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

He just had a bad reaction to the oul Michael Darragh MAcauley.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Did NoJokeSon close their account.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Did NoJokeSon close their account.?

I wouldn't be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Why do so many of these scumbags have Black and Tan surnames? Thompson, Dumbrell, Hutch etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Why do so many of these scumbags have Black and Tan surnames? Thompson, Dumbrell, Hutch etc?

Lack of education

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

The two Limerick groups had surnames that are on record as being black and tans i do believe. Interesting question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,082 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

because after 1 generation they are irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Do you mean English? Or specifically “black and tan”? It’s probably all the same to you I’m sure.

You mightn’t know it but Dublin and indeed Ireland is full of very old families with Norman, Anglo-Norman, Scottish, Welsh and English names.

Also, Dublin had a significant cohort of working class Protestant families for hundreds of years. Names like Stoker, Bond, Wollstonecraft, Clemenger, Hawthorne are fairly common and there for many generations before the Tans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,082 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I have a planter name, but i'm not a planter....mad isn't it...my ancestors helped ourselves to your land and your women, but i identify as Irish. Sometimes i like to look at the catholic farmers on their hilly land and laugh and thank cromwell how lucky i am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

I have a planter name, but i'm not a planter....mad isn't it...my ancestors helped ourselves to your land and your women, but i identify as Irish. Sometimes i like to look at the catholic farmers on their hilly land and laugh and thank cromwell how lucky i am.

Most ‘foreigners’ of means assimilated fairly well, learning the language and contributing to the culture, patronising poets and artists later on.

But the Dublin Protestant working class lived in the same poverty as the ‘native’ Irish in many cases and also became completely Irish. As of course did almost all invaders. But you know, 800 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,919 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Garrison grandkids.

The Dundons in Limerick are descended from a black and tan who settled there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Danzy wrote: »
    Garrison grandkids.

The Dundons in Limerick are descended from a black and tan who settled there.

They not ****** though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rotenone

Lads take your ancient Irish chat else where other wise the forum will be closed like the last,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,919 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

They not ****** though?

They are, settled anyway for a long time, whether he married into a traveller family is something I'm not sure of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

trixiebust wrote: »
    Whats with that photo? There were better photos in the paper the other day, looks like they blew up a tiny one and didn't attempt to fix it at all.

Waterford Petrol bombs now..

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/gardai-in-waterford-investigating-petrol-bomb-attack-942310.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Suckit wrote: »
    Whats with that photo? There were better photos in the paper the other day, looks like they blew up a tiny one and didn't attempt to fix it at all.

Waterford Petrol bombs now..

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/gardai-in-waterford-investigating-petrol-bomb-attack-942310.html

And County Carlow petrol bomb :
    https://kclr96fm.com/two-arson-attacks-under-investigation-in-carlow/

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Black and Tan Surnames?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

alot Of these gangsters wear fake clothing too from China. Seen a few pics of Lee Byrne/little wearing fake Gucci hats etc you can tell from the lining and stiching not hard to get moncler/can goose jackets that look identical
    Perhaps they don’t want to get shot in their Sunday Best;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

alot Of these gangsters wear fake clothing too from China. Seen a few pics of Lee Byrne/little wearing fake Gucci hats etc you can tell from the lining and stiching not hard to get moncler/can goose jackets that look identical

The Fugazi Gang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    Send your bundle pal.

Forget the bundles, my Sergio Giorgini suit tells you all you need to know

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Any coke seized anywhere in the world is now being labelled a kinahan loss,its laughable really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Would there be any point locking up all the Window and Door fitters just to make life difficult for the drug gangsters ?

Surely a trial could be done !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

blinding wrote: »
    Would there be any point locking up all the Window and Door fitters just to make life difficult for the drug gangsters ?

Surely a trial could be done !

They'd see right through that. Would only end up being a pane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Any coke seized anywhere in the world is now being labelled a kinahan loss,its laughable really

In fairness the lad in charge of the seizures said that of the 6 major seizures this year, one of them could definitely be connected to the Kinahans.

It does seem that anything and everything gets blamed on the Kinahans alright. But realistically there's fcuk all they can do about it. I doubt they will ever set foot in Ireland again unless they are extradited.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Anyone ever come across a **** drug dealer called Sulaimam khan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

pablo128 wrote: »
    I doubt they will ever set foot in Ireland again unless they are extradited.

Yep and that's not very likely in the foreseeable future as we've no extradition treaty with Dubai. They'll gladly let them stay there once they're putting money into the economy.

But hold hands with your girlfriend walking down the road over there and you'll be thrown into a cell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Yep and that's not very likely in the foreseeable future as we've no extradition treaty with Dubai. They'll gladly let them stay there once they're putting money into the economy.

Don't be too sure..a bilateral agreement can always be sought but the racist bigots in charge of Dubai don't like dealing with Kuffar countries like Ireland.

Unless Christy has converted to Islam 😄

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Don't be too sure..a bilateral agreement can always be sought but the racist bigots in charge of Dubai don't like dealing with Kuffar countries like Ireland.

Unless Christy has converted to Islam 😄

The backwards desert cult is massively hypocritical

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement