Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Don't be too sure..a bilateral agreement can always be sought but the racist bigots in charge of Dubai don't like dealing with Kuffar countries like Ireland.

Unless Christy has converted to Islam 😄

Untrue. Emirati’s are highly educated and westernized. The majority of the royal family’s across the seven emirates have been educated in the UK, US, Europe etc. They have grew up alongside “kuffars” and have great respect for the Irish some of the first teachers/nurses out in the uae where Irish along with the English. I’m sure once there time is up they’ll **** them out no bother they have zero tolerance to drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Danzy wrote: »
    They are, settled anyway for a long time, whether he married into a traveller family is something I'm not sure of.

Married into the McCarthys.

Them boi's are bigger than they ever were these days. Eds McCarthy & co. Fat John's brother, would make Flashy's Gucci Gang look like amatuers. They learnt their lesson when it came to drawing attention to themselves. Won't see them posting bundles of fivers with a ****ty little scales in the backgound on boards.ie. ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

I’m sure once there time is up they’ll **** them out no bother they have zero tolerance to drugs

They would've done that already if they had any intention or interest to do it, but they don't. There's no doubt they know who they are and what they're up to, but as long as they keep rolling the money in they don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Regards the young lad who died at Indie..

He is supposed to have taken 6/7 pills..doctors were fighting a losing battle after that.If he took one he would be fine.

Apparently a girl has handed herself into guards.

Sad case,two families destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The houses either side of the Gucci gang spot on ratoath, are they all owned by the same landlord?

• Advertisement

This might help in getting the kinahans out of Dubai. Sharjah an emirate right beside Dubai (30 minute drive) has lost 2 crown princes to drug overdoses (the ruler Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasim has no sons left sadly). The first died back in 1999 from a heroin over dose in London. And the other sheikh Khalid al Qasimi died in London at the beginning of July this year from a mix of drugs (they say crystal meth).

Sheikh Sultan the ruler of Sharjah has no living sons left now to hand over the reins as a result of drugs, surely this could be used to pressure the kinahans out of the UAE as they probably had a role in supplying the drugs to his sons who died. Just a thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Any links to some of their instagrams

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    That's probably the biggest lie posted in the thread. Smithers never ever went to whack 2 of them. Laughable...

Hahaha, you fucking leech, you either know fuck all or are lying
    El_Bee wrote: »
    Didn't he have his friend killed then showed up to his funeral?

Yes and went one better, took the assassin along for the ride, to show their respects in the byrne colours, scumbags
    Joe Kane wrote: »
    He didn't, No.

He did, Yes.
    Stop readin the papers, Zac was tryin throw his weight round Swords n other places. He had plenty of enemies bad mouthpiece.

Are you trying to frame savage?
    Has anyone ever tried to have a proper pop at him?? I know his house has been shot up a few times, but has there ever been a credible attempt on his life??

He owes the bigger boys too much money to be killed just yet, he will be killed anyway, not all the badboys play by the badboy rules.
    Anto Lynch wrote: »
    I seen Alan&Graham McNallys mother was in court to see Gary Thompson get sent down. She believes he is responsible for both her sons murders.

I dont know about Alans murder but he defo didnt kill Graham, Eamon Dunne done that personally.

Gary Thomson was drinking with Alan all day, they were playing head games with each other, pretending to be friends, Glen Mc Grath showed up in a scream mask and Alan lost the head game.

Thomson, McGrath and Greame mc nally were involved in the murder of farmer martin, farmers father Mathew Martin was friends with Jaws Byrne and got Thomson set up to fail, lol.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/frantic-garda-hunt-for-gangland-murder-suspect-30768646.html
    What would you call making 150 grand a week then?

Wardy works for trevor byrne and doesn't make €150,000 a week you skivvy.
    Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Which gaff ? :)

either the safe house, his mothers house, deanstown green or his couple of mobile homes in courtown, wexford.
    All a part of the life. You think he loses sleep over them? Your posts stink of jealousy. Absolutely reek...

Yours reek of a gilly holding money that you'll be lucky to see a couple of fivers from you tool.
    sasta le wrote: »
    What does he do with all the huge profits?Does he live in Dublin still or what?Invest it?

He keeps half and hands over half to trevor byrne on the run in england/spain, false passport
    Cousin ya big windy muppet ya.

Your his silly skivvy.
    Jealous of what pal?

Jealous of your smelly upbringing with 2 alcoholic parents Mr Ashe.
    Back to stacking them shelves mate.

While you are treated worse than a mcdonalds toilet cleaner and take the hit for your midget boss.
    No lad, I get up off me arse n get it everyday.

You do as your told,
    Fat 400 pal.

wow, I'm amazed your entrusted to hold so much
    A wedge.

doesnt make it yours
    I don't gargle, don't sniff and don't party.

spend all your money on teeth braces and false watches/clothes?
    Just for you mate.

Still not yours
    Haha I come on here to buzz off people. My moneys well invested, companies in Northwest of UK are booming at minute. In the British Midlands Thursday for a business meeting to expand the companies further South. Don't worry about me mate I'm sound.

It gets fucking better, idiot
    Hoboo wrote: »
    Only messenger boys take photos for strangers on social media.

True
    Boring. This messenger boy makes his own money. Selfmade never had a handout off any1. Send me whats in your pockets please or screenshot your online banking there, just what's in the account. Didn't think so ya bum.

487487.jpg

Another stinking jealous attitude. I thrive off people like you.

jealous of what?, you are a muppet for a puppet
    You wouldn't know what real money looks like ya tax scrounging social welfare animal.

Like your family
    That's my money wrapped and brought to UK for new car mate.

No it's not,
    That's for cutting the hash mate.

Do you sell 5 spots?, a big dealer who cuts up a few ozzies, you ****ing idiot.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Yep and that's not very likely in the foreseeable future as we've no extradition treaty with Dubai. They'll gladly let them stay there once they're putting money into the economy.

But hold hands with your girlfriend walking down the road over there and you'll be thrown into a cell.

Ireland and the UAE are both members of interpol, no extradition treaty needed.
    This might help in getting the kinahans out of Dubai. Sharjah an emirate right beside Dubai (30 minute drive) has lost 2 crown princes to drug overdoses (the ruler Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasim has no sons left sadly). The first died back in 1999 from a heroin over dose in London. And the other sheikh Khalid al Qasimi died in London at the beginning of July this year from a mix of drugs (they say crystal meth).

Sheikh Sultan the ruler of Sharjah has no living sons left now to hand over the reins as a result of drugs, surely this could be used to pressure the kinahans out of the UAE as they probably had a role in supplying the drugs to his sons who died. Just a thought.

Or this.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – Policing in the information age is the theme of the 87th INTERPOL General Assembly, the global law enforcement event of the year, which has opened in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).

https://www.interpol.int/en/News-and-Events/News/2018/INTERPOL-General-Assembly-focuses-on-innovation-in-policing

How INTERPOL supports Ireland to tackle international crime.
    Fighting organized crime in Ireland

https://www.interpol.int/en/Who-we-are/Member-countries/Europe/IRELAND

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Why do so many of these scumbags have Black and Tan surnames? Thompson, Dumbrell, Hutch etc?

The breeding is there alright.

• Advertisement

Happy birthday lee Byrne 😘😘😘

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

The travellers involved in drogheda feud attacked somebody from the rival gang last night. Helicopter hovering all over the town since 9am this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Is there only one Gardai helicopter? must get some mileage on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

El_Bee wrote: »
    Is there only one Gardai helicopter? must get some mileage on it.

At least the government is getting its money worth out of something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,082 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

what brand of jackets was mentioned here in relation to the flashy gang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

You wouldn't know what real money looks like ya tax scrounging social welfare animal.

hahahahaha a picture of a grand what the actual fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Moncler.

If I was one of the knock off Gucci stuff gang I'd have to come on defend the gangs reputation. specky is after tearing them asunder!

I always said they were seriously hyped up by Nicola & Padraig & co. There's individual & independent clicks in most regional towns in the country making more that them clowns!

Canada goose aswell. They wear a lot of fancy clothing aswell Givenchy,Fendi,Versace etc

I’ve seen 2 of flashy’s Rolex’s he has one iced out. Also has a audemars piguet royal oak (gold)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This is interesting. Freddie Thompson claims he'd only met Brian Rattigan in person once before being jailed, and that the idea of a personal feud between the two of them was purely media spin and nothing more:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/convicted-killer-thompson-brings-legal-challenge-over-severe-prison-regime-1.3980967

Wonder if this is accurate? I do know that many folks around the area resented the name Crumlin-Drimnagh feud since in their view it was more a Rialto-Drimnagh feud. Thompson lived in Maryland right beside Rialto before he was jailed and I've heard that Rattigan is from Basin Street which is North of Rialto beside James' hospital - despite this, a lot of the incidents related to that feud that were reported in the media during the 2000s seemed to happen in and around Cooley Road in Drimnagh, which is right at the other end of Drimnagh close to the golf course.

Based on the story journalists have told about what that feud was all about, it seems bizarre to suggest that it wasn't personal between Rattigan and Thompson. It's widely reported that the feud really kicked off when Rattigan attacked Declan Gavin in the infamous Abrakebabra incident, and it seems to be established as a fact rather than a rumour that Gavin and Thompson were best mates (or as close to 'best mates' as one ever really gets with these gangs, anyway). But the idea that they didn't know eachother in person before being jailed seems worth looking at, since most of these guys seem to have sent their associates to do most of the dangerous sh!t while staying well away from it themselves.

Anyone have any insight? Is he bullsh!tting here or were they really virtual strangers to one another despite being widely reported as the personal dispute at the centre of the entire feud?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

This is interesting. Freddie Thompson claims he'd only met Brian Rattigan in person once before being jailed, and that the idea of a personal feud between the two of them was purely media spin and nothing more:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/convicted-killer-thompson-brings-legal-challenge-over-severe-prison-regime-1.3980967

Wonder if this is accurate? I do know that many folks around the area resented the name Crumlin-Drimnagh feud since in their view it was more a Rialto-Drimnagh feud. Thompson lived in Maryland right beside Rialto before he was jailed and I've heard that Rattigan is from Basin Street which is North of Rialto beside James' hospital - despite this, a lot of the incidents related to that feud that were reported in the media during the 2000s seemed to happen in and around Cooley Road in Drimnagh, which is right at the other end of Drimnagh close to the golf course.

Based on the story journalists have told about what that feud was all about, it seems bizarre to suggest that it wasn't personal between Rattigan and Thompson. It's widely reported that the feud really kicked off when Rattigan attacked Declan Gavin in the infamous Abrakebabra incident, and it seems to be established as a fact rather than a rumour that Gavin and Thompson were best mates (or as close to 'best mates' as one ever really gets with these gangs, anyway). But the idea that they didn't know eachother in person before being jailed seems worth looking at, since most of these guys seem to have sent their associates to do most of the dangerous sh!t while staying well away from it themselves.

Anyone have any insight? Is he bullsh!tting here or were they really virtual strangers to one another despite being widely reported as the personal dispute at the centre of the entire feud?

Hard to believe Brian Rattigan would be anything but hell bent on revenge and hate for Thompson. After all, he did get his brother killed, shot and seriously injured Brian and was up to his neck in killing up to 10 or more of Rattigans friends. Maybe time has helped Rattigan to see what a waste of a life it is all this feuding crap and just wants an easy life and to move on.

Wasn’t Rattigan caught still dealing drugs through a mobile in jail? This was a while back tho I think, has he really moved on? I know time can change a man, he has a young daughter aswell so hopefully he’ll do what’s right and leave crime in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

If I was one of the knock off Gucci stuff gang I'd have to come on defend the gangs reputation. specky is after tearing them asunder!

I always said they were seriously hyped up by Nicola & Padraig & co. There's individual & independent clicks in most regional towns in the country making more that them clowns!

See the article in the journal today, stating flashy is the next in line to take over and has been given the go ahead by the kinahans. True? Or is he being made a sacrificial lamb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Wasn’t Rattigan caught still dealing drugs through a mobile in jail? This was a while back tho I think, has he really moved on? I know time can change a man, he has a young daughter aswell so hopefully he’ll do what’s right and leave crime in the past.

He hasn't got long left. Whereas Freddie is just starting a life stretch. He would be mad to fcuk it up now.

It still seems a bit odd though considering their history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Maybe it's just one of those things where they know they'll be under permanent surveillance for the rest of their lives when (in the case of Rattigan) and if (in the case of Thompson) they ever get out of jail, so even if they still hate eachother they'll never again be able to take a shot at eachother and in the meantime they can make their lives behind bars a little less miserable by not having to be segregated from eachother all the time? Just a guess. Based on what Thompson is saying in his court action, he would have a lot more to gain from making peace than Rattigan - but on the other hand, the Crumlin-Drimnagh feud was if I recall correctly about as one-sided as the Kinahan-Hutch feud, with Thompson's crew being far more successful both at dodging assassinations and carrying them out. So while Freddie might be able to make his life in jail easier by making peace, it's possible Rattigan is thinking ahead to what his life will be like after being released from jail, and whether he can avoid spending the rest of his life looking over his shoulder for Thompson's mates coming after him.

Just a guess of course. And the way these gangs operate, I doubt Thompson will have much influence over his crew now that he's in jail for what could be life anyway - so even if he tells them to lay off, those who suffered from Rattigans' crew's actions might not be up for abiding by that.

I don't know who's side was involved, but I remember reading one particularly horrible story years ago where a group from one side ambushed the younger brother of someone from the other side in the streets of Crumlin and stabbed his dog to death :( So even if Thompson's side didn't suffer many bereavements, smaller scale sh!t like that which doesn't necessarily get reported in the press still leaves emotional scars and anger which can last for a very long time. I don't imagine Rattigan's post-release life to be anything other than justified and constant paranoia.

But again, that's all just a guess.

See the article in the journal today, stating flashy is the next in line to take over and has been given the go ahead by the kinahans. True? Or is he being made a sacrificial lamb?

He's next in line alright, I'd say. Fantastic business decision by the Kinahans, if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ceebeegeebee

I don't know who's side was involved, but I remember reading one particularly horrible story years ago where a group from one side ambushed the younger brother of someone from the other side in the streets of Crumlin and stabbed his dog to death :( .

Scum if that's true but only scratching the surface of what these dirt bags are capable of now. Scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Next in line for the incense

Scum if that's true but only scratching the surface of what these dirt bags are capable of now. Scary stuff.

Stabbing a dog to death is pretty mild stuff in this life. Aside from the 17 or 18 murders in that Southside feud you can be sure there was serious violence, intimidation, extortion going on on a frequent basis.

The murders grab all the headlines, the beatings, stabbings, car and house burnings regularly go unreported. The amount of young men who were seriously disfigured with ghastly facial cuts was alarming. Killing a dog would be like swatting a fly. Things will get worse though.

Perhaps there may even come a time when a person is tortured and skinned or decapitated on video like the daily occurences with our Mexican brothers. I think thatday will come and then all bets (and heads) are off.

• Advertisement

He's next in line alright, I'd say. Fantastic business decision by the Kinahans, if true.

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement