Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If some parents have the misfortune to have an adult child that doesn't even live with them but owes money then thair home is a target unless the parents pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You could take in a family member or friend that needs help and end up with someone having drugs delivered to your place and whatever else.

While you're our at work and kids in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

What's the story with Christy Griffin these days? The media said he was worth a few million when he was released last year, any truth to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Mad that flashy is next in line. Does that mean he’s a made man then? I found his FB page, and some of his family members too. What sort of clown has FB pages that randomers can find and then be made top of the food chain. Doesn’t make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Thompson-Rattigan feud was in its dying embers until the baldy fella got lifed off anyway. Freddie's side undoubtedly ''won'' going on body count and status wise on the inside. The Rattigans pretty much dissipated up in Dublin jails anyway. Most were on protection. The Thompson crew then kind of evolved into the Kinahans and now they're on top with their counterparts the Hutchs decimated. History repeating itself in a way.

The Gucci gang are definitely in bed with the KOCG on the inside but it's a pretty uneasy alliance and liable to pop off at anytime. Also interesting is that Thompsons' young lad is locked up too and is around it all. The flow chart is definitely interesting when you know the players involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

what brand of jackets was mentioned here in relation to the flashy gang?

Canada goose aswell. They wear a lot of fancy clothing aswell Givenchy,Fendi,Versace etc

I’ve seen 2 of flashy’s Rolex’s he has one iced out. Also has a audemars piguet royal oak (gold)
    That's all fine & dandy but how do they change their skanky heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

That's all fine & dandy but how do they change their skanky heads?

They don’t there scrotes,scumbags not a brain cell between the lot of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

hankless wrote: »
    Mad that flashy is next in line. Does that mean he’s a made man then?

Your watching too much Goodfellas:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Has Flashy no convictions at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

sasta le wrote: »
    Has Flashy no convictions at all?

No none he was lifted a couple of weeks ago and held for 24 hours, guards broke his arm supposedly when arresting him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Pretty sure i saw Mago the other day..is he back in dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

No none he was lifted a couple of weeks ago and held for 24 hours, guards broke his arm supposedly when arresting him.
    I hope it wasn't his 'thumbs up' arm :eek:.

He uses that in a lot of his photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rotenone

Any word on why biggie little got put on the bold step in Ibiza

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Does anyone run a ‘ dead club ‘ with these fellas ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,668 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Media reports say flashy is operating with the Kinahans blessing but that they are taxing him, any ideas on what %?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

One of the Moneymore side had his head slashed on both sides with a Stanley knife yesterday up in Drogheda.

Cement road will be on lockdown this weekend I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭celt262

One of the Moneymore side had his head slashed on both sides with a Stanley knife yesterday up in Drogheda.

Cement road will be on lockdown this weekend I'd say.

The Fleadh should be good craic up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

celt262 wrote: »
    The Fleadh should be good craic up there.

I can't see either side going near it tbh. The place will be flooded with Gardai too.

I got sent pictures of the dude's head, nasty work done to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Suckit wrote: »
    I hope it wasn't his 'thumbs up' arm :eek:.

He uses that in a lot of his photos.

Oh yes thats the same arm he is always flexing..

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Pretty sure i saw Mago the other day..is he back in dublin?

They say he is back and forth between Dublin and the North. Surely not walking the streets though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Stabbing a dog to death is pretty mild stuff in this life. Aside from the 17 or 18 murders in that Southside feud you can be sure there was serious violence, intimidation, extortion going on on a frequent basis.

The murders grab all the headlines, the beatings, stabbings, car and house burnings regularly go unreported. The amount of young men who were seriously disfigured with ghastly facial cuts was alarming. Killing a dog would be like swatting a fly. Things will get worse though.

Perhaps there may even come a time when a person is tortured and skinned or decapitated on video like the daily occurences with our Mexican brothers. I think thatday will come and then all bets (and heads) are off.

Didn't the General crucify someone back in the day? or was that just made up for the movie?

Could he get a claim from that?

blinding wrote: »
    Does anyone run a ‘ dead club ‘ with these fellas ?

Dead Club?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Rotenone wrote: »
    Any word on why biggie little got put on the bold step in Ibiza

How was he put on the bold step?

KM792 wrote: »
    How was he put on the bold step?

The whistleblower stated he was, was just wondering if it was true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

El_Bee wrote: »

Dead Club?
    Who dies first club !

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Just saw it there.In fairness Liam Byrne prob spent the whole weekend babysitting.Everyone else in that picture is half his age.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

KM792 wrote: »
    Just saw it there.In fairness Liam Byrne prob spent the whole weekend babysitting.Everyone else in that picture is half his age.

He's hanging around with his son and his mates FFS. What a fuking Loser

Delusional

He's hanging around with his son and his mates FFS. What a fuking Loser

Delusional

Don’t see anything wrong with hanging around with his son in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

I was talking to an old friend who lives in southern europe and he informed me that trevor byrne and karl hyland were made aware of my post about CS coming to do them and investigations are ongoing.
    (no animals were hurt in the making of this/that post).

487666.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

I was talking to an old friend who lives in southern europe and he informed me that trevor byrne and karl hyland were made aware of my post about CS coming to do them and investigations are ongoing.
    (no animals were hurt in the making of this/that post).

487666.gif
    Is cs making everyone an enemy is he running solo or following orders sounds like he is on a suicide mission

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Ratbags wrote: »
    Is cs making everyone an enemy is he running solo or following orders sounds like he is on a suicide mission

I don't really know, the false gucci's were on the point of imploding a while ago, now they are all paranoid about each other scott capper and CS were the only people out of the whole gang who could have a go, the lidl robber is big but couldn't wipe himself out of a wet paper bag, branno is a rat and a coward, and was approached in prison, or should I say got a visit, he sang like a yellow canarie and is most probably in hiding if not still locked up, but he's a nobody that thinks he's big and strong with an ever receding hair line, he's only good for slapping his ma and da around, and hitting people (whose friends have not yet forgotten) with golf clubs, he's an idiot.

CS was under orders (money) to go to england to link up and then kill trevor byrne and karl hyland, nobody just does it for the buzz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement