Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

However tasty they may be, I'd be steering WELL clear considering who their employers were, and how their employers are known to sort out problems!

Haha can a man not admire a good looking woman anymore without worrying he'll end up in Dublin Bay swimming with the fishes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Can't a man get his nails or eyebrows done without getting clipped, ffs what's the world coming to

Can't a man get his nails or eyebrows done without getting clipped, ffs what's the world coming to

Haha reminds me of Jimmy Burke taking the piss out of Tommy in that scene in Goodfellas when bartender Spider tells him to go **** himself one night not long after Tommy had shot him in the foot by accident. 'Whoa, whats the world comin to, you shoot him in the foot and he tells you to **** yourself. Tommy you gonna let this go?" I guess Tommy didn't get the sarcasm and didn't let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Haha can a man not admire a good looking woman anymore without worrying he'll end up in Dublin Bay swimming with the fishes?

If someone asks if you want to swim with the fishes then your ok, sleeping with the fishes on the other hand, start running

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

begbysback wrote: »
    If someone asks if you want to swim with the fishes then your ok, sleeping with the fishes on the other hand, start running

Is that 'sleeping with the fishes' in the mafia threat kind of way, or in the Troy McClure way?...

• Advertisement

begbysback wrote: »

If you ever find yourself going for a drive with a few men off ill repute and one of them tells you you're going swimming with the fishes, believe me man, even a second pair of underpants or armbands wont suffice. The end will be near. Very near.

Is that 'sleeping with the fishes' in the mafia threat kind of way, or in the Troy McClure way?...

Dunno about Troy mc clure, but my fav is “go down for the dirt nap” King Benny to Dustin Hoffman in Sleepers

If you ever find yourself going for a drive with a few men off ill repute and one of them tells you you're going swimming with the fishes, believe me man, even a second pair of underpants or armbands wont suffice. The end will be near. Very near.

Nah, sounds like you need to bring speedos to a George Michael party.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The victims sister has a child with CS aka Mr Lie Detector

You can say the name Coalan Smith but posting inishals has been a problem in this thread with mods.

Don't get it closed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Thanks for explaining, it's a complex situation to understand!

So basically the Maguires and Price (both traveller's?) are fighting with the Boylans (who Crosby has aligned with after starting off with the opposite side)?

There must be some money to be made in drugs all the same or are these lads just all wild anyway?
    It seems more lucrative than beef farming .

• Advertisement

The thing that surprises me is there isa lot of people obviously willing to part with their hard earned cash to these low life scum in return for what they hope to be'proper' drugs. I wouldn't believe a word out of these travellers mouths let alone give them money. How are these lads making money. Filthy.
    Not the kind of people you’d buy a sandwich or a cup of tea off but people buy unknown drugs off them:eek::eek:

A lot of humans ain’t too bright . Darwinism takes some of them out early .

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You can say the name Coalan Smith but posting inishals has been a problem in this thread with mods.

Don't get it closed.

The dirtbird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Damnit skidmark :mad: that was my line!

Re: The tanning shop, they have this on their facebook page
    I'm sorry but shop is closed until further notice due to unforeseen circumstances

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Are these all being housed couresty of the state?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,918 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

blinding wrote: »
    It seems more lucrative than beef farming .

It's a game for lads not crooked enough to run beef factories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

rondog wrote: »
    Mago and Finnegan owned the one on the corner of mayor street in the IFSC.It was raided and closed down and they both lost their investment which was probably just rent.The place was always empty but still stayed open for a long time.

I was in and out of the IFSC for years and always wondered about that place. Your right..never anyone in it, and it opened up right in the middle of the recession and took about 3 months to fit out!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

Any other business that clean the cash particularly in coolock ?

Any other business that clean the cash particularly in coolock ?
    Always check the dry cleaners !

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Which side is Cornelius price linked to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

The Maguire’s I believe

If media outlets are to believe it looks like Corndog Crazy Prices was involved in this. Someone with experience in these dark arts. Garda worried about retribution but surely with all the extra new recruits and the feud confined to a small area they can pretty much make these lads lives a living hell and dont give them room to breathe This is one feud i dont expect to have much longetivity and few fatalaties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Leader of Maguires.

Keith Branigan was killed by his own mate to take over his coke business and the salon he was using to wash cash. Won't use initials but he's on one side of the fued. Keith was on neither side as such, got his gear from the north and did his own thing. Was making and cleaning a **** load so he was taken out.

Cant see how they thought they could just take over the business, that's going to be pulled apart. The accountants books show over 2000 customers a week for 4 staff, realistically 100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,234 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Or a little information? What are the odds? Id say luck at 5/1 and info at 1/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Or a little information? What are the odds? Id say luck at 5/1 and info at 1/5.

There's always rats, Nidge...

There's always rats, Nidge...

A maxim of truth in the underworld, no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Explains the Ice Cream man frequenting my estate in January

I've said that to my family and they tell me I'm nuts.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I've said that to my family and they tell me I'm nuts.;)

My mrs bought in to my theory one day it was snowing and in pops jingles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I see 'Dirk is in the independent today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement