Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I see 'Dirk is in the independent today

There is a thread in AH about him

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

There's always rats, Nidge...

Nothing wrong with rats lock the scumbags up to **** throw away the keys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Hoboo wrote: »
    Leader of Maguires.

Keith Branigan was killed by his own mate to take over his coke business and the salon he was using to wash cash. Won't use initials but he's on one side of the fued. Keith was on neither side as such, got his gear from the north and did his own thing. Was making and cleaning a **** load so he was taken out.

Cant see how they thought they could just take over the business, that's going to be pulled apart. The accountants books show over 2000 customers a week for 4 staff, realistically 100.

Not one news publication supporting this theory, nor is there any talk on the streets of it either. It's all being said that "price is right" is behind it.

Is this something similar to "INLA Zombie" theory that was doing the rounds after 3 young men were murdered in swords,m1 exit and darndale this year..

Leader of Maguires.

Keith Branigan was killed by his own mate to take over his coke business and the salon he was using to wash cash. Won't use initials but he's on one side of the fued. Keith was on neither side as such, got his gear from the north and did his own thing. Was making and cleaning a **** load so he was taken out.

Cant see how they thought they could just take over the business, that's going to be pulled apart. The accountants books show over 2000 customers a week for 4 staff, realistically 100.

I am familiar with the shop in question, I can confirm that it did not have over 2000 customers a week that is not true in the slightest

Leader of Maguires.

Crime really doesn’t pay... I seen there he was a baggage handler in Dublin airport should have just kept the job, so many young lads dying if they had any bit of education and drive they could live a productive life

• Advertisement

I see 'Dirk is in the independent today

Hes on the front page of the herald

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Crime really doesn’t pay... I seen there he was a baggage handler in Dublin airport should have just kept the job, so many young lads dying if they had any bit of education and drive they could live a productive life

He was sacked from the airport job once they learned about his criminal convictions

He was sacked from the airport job once they learned about his criminal convictions

Just Seen that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

From bags of luggage to bags of poison. End result - an early grave.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

How come the gangsters don’t just shoot themselves and cut out the middle man ?

I wouldn't trust him with my luggage so glad his past caught up with him and he was relieved of his airport duties. One conviction could be a mistake. Eight or nine is a repeat offending, untrustworthy low life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Hes on the front page of the herald

Wasn't Dirk the guy arrested with a carload of guns in England?

https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/60-guns-found-in-car-of-ticket-conman-may-have-been-on-way-here-38374040.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I wouldn't trust him with my luggage so glad his past caught up with him and he was relieved of his airport duties. One conviction could be a mistake. Eight or nine is a repeat offending, untrustworthy low life.

Sounds like he may have been trying to turn his life around, I would have sympathy here, seems like he may have been left with few alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

The absolute state of Dirk, did anyone see his Tinder picture posing with his top off? I hope he gets caught trying to cheat the wrong people out of money and gets whats coming to him.

begbysback wrote: »
    Sounds like he may have been trying to turn his life around, I would have sympathy here, seems like he may have been left with few alternatives.

Maybe, but lie down with dogs you're going to get up with fleas.

Sounds like a guard or Paul williams line

*nips off to check all threads posted in to confirm my thoughts..........

Sounds like a guard or Paul williams line

*nips off to check all threads posted in to confirm my thoughts..........

Nip away. 10 bonus points if you guess my profession correctly.

Checked

Love of all things GAA
    Detailed info on Maxican mafia
    Gangland thread

Says one thing to me

You're a bus driver

Checked

Love of all things GAA
    Gangland thread

Says one thing to me

You're a bus driver

Close. Taxi driver haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Leader of Maguires.

This doesn't make sense, shuh it would be easier to open a salon than try to take it by force, rent a shop, few tables and nail varnish you have yourself a nail bar and he would have been handy for advice. + As reported by the Mirror his uncle is one of the main players in the gang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,065 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

My father’s favorite saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I can safely say you’re not a counselor, maybe an ice cream man with a grudge?

Checked

Love of all things GAA
    Gangland thread

Says one thing to me

You're a bus driver

By the way, there is no Mexican mafia per say. Their criminal groups are known as Cartels. I've been following the drug wars for over 10 years. If anyone is interested the brilliant website, Borderland Beat is the best out there. Be careful with the videos though. There's one yesterday of two lads getting their heads cut off. You have been warned. And they warn you on the site if the videos are bad. For the record i dont watch the videos.

begbysback wrote: »
    I can safely say you’re not a counselor, maybe an ice cream man with a grudge?

No grudge. I've lay down with dogs myself at times and suffered so i have little time for scumbags.

By the way, their is no Mexican mafia per say. Their criminal groups are known as Cartels. I've been following the drug wars for over 10 years. If anyone is interested the brilliant website, Borderland Beat is the best out there. Be careful with the videos though. There's one yesterday of two lads getting their heads cut off. You have been warned. And they warn you on the site if the videos are bad. For the record i dont watch the videos.

Nah, you're alright, and yes was aware that there are multiple cartels in Mexico

Sinaloa cartel top of the league by 5 points currently

Nah, you're alright, and yes was aware that there are multiple cartels in Mexico

Sinaloa cartel top of the league by 5 points currently

Wrong. CJNG top dogs now. Jalisco run by the countries most powerful man, El Mencho.

Wrong. CJNG top dogs now. Jalisco run by the countries most powerful man, El Mencho.

They are away to Los Zetas next week. Should be tasty that one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

By the way, there is no Mexican mafia per say. Their criminal groups are known as Cartels. I've been following the drug wars for over 10 years. If anyone is interested the brilliant website, Borderland Beat is the best out there. Be careful with the videos though. There's one yesterday of two lads getting their heads cut off. You have been warned. And they warn you on the site if the videos are bad. For the record i dont watch the videos.

mexican mafia is a american prison gang made up of mexicans in jail in the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    mexican mafia is a american prison gang made up of mexicans in jail in the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia

Yes but they are in the U S and not a Cartel in Mexico.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement