Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Ridiculous. Going to get a heavy sentence for that i'd say. What were they thinking. Shoot or kill a guard and it's 30 years minimum. These lads will be caught as there's always a rat and for what? Braindead.

Good enough for the scrotes lock them all up dirty scumbags wish we had strict laws like Middle eastern countries regarding drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Good enough for the scrotes lock them all up dirty scumbags wish we had strict laws like Middle eastern countries regarding drugs

Strict laws like America would be my choice. In all aspects of crime. It would wipe the smile and swagger off these arseholes. Not only are we a criminals paradise re justice but we start these wasters off with 200e free dole money every week. Its crazy stuff. Sickening really.

Strict laws like America would be my choice. In all aspects of crime. It would wipe the smile and swagger off these arseholes. Not only are we a criminals paradise re justice but we start these wasters off with 200e free dole money every week. Its crazy stuff. Sickening really.

Agreed, get rid of the dole then they might get up off there arses like the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Ye two should meet up for a pint. You almost sound like the same people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,919 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

They are awash with drugs in a way we could never imagine.

While Chalkie wants us to be junkie central like America.

Chalkie and JMM are like people who depend on laundering drug money.

• Advertisement

Danzy wrote: »

How are middle eastern countries awash with drugs? You’ll be straight to jail there if caught key thrown away...

I don’t depend on drug money... well capable of acquiring capital without drugs so is 99% of the world.

Let me guess you look up to scumbag drug dealers and are a junkie yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Niece of Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch given nine-month sentence for theft which happened days after jail release.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/niece-gerry-the-monk-hutch-16843205

Those figures bewilder me. Assuming that the criminal record is only since the age of responsibility/jailability.
    Then, present age of 45 minus 18 years is 27 years of criminality, so 383 convictions in 27 years works out at 383 convictions in 324 months (hypothetically using today as her birthday)

That averages out at a conviction every 25.5 days or thereabouts, and that's only convictions, not total times charged. Going back 27 years is when the Olympics were in Barcelona, Bill Clinton got elected, and Rodney King got his ass beat by the white cops, that's how long she's been doing nothing but criminality and scumbaggery.

Spike Island should be reopened for useless parasites like that bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭threeball

Niece of Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch given nine-month sentence for theft which happened days after jail release.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/niece-gerry-the-monk-hutch-16843205

Those figures bewilder me. Assuming that the criminal record is only since the age of responsibility/jailability.
    Then, present age of 45 minus 18 years is 27 years of criminality, so 383 convictions in 27 years works out at 383 convictions in 324 months (hypothetically using today as her birthday)

That averages out at a conviction every 25.5 days or thereabouts, and that's only convictions, not total times charged. Going back 27 years is when the Olympics were in Barcelona, Bill Clinton got elected, and Rodney King got his ass beat by the white cops, that's how long she's been doing nothing but criminality and scumbaggery.

Add to that, that you'd assume she's not completely useless and doesn't get caught every time, maybe one in four if you're generous. Meaning she's basically stealing something every single day. Fcuk spike island, I'd bring her down to dawn meats and take the bolt gun to her.

Danzy wrote: »

Dont be silly. I want a tougher criminal justice system. Build more prisons. Even one. Remember Thornton Hall? What's wrong with wanting criminals and repeat offenders to get lenghty sentences instead of a slap on the wrist and laughable leniency?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Spike Island is too busy for that these days,

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/spike-island-named-europe-s-leading-tourist-attraction-1.3239959aid.https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/spike-island-named-europe-s-leading-tourist-attraction-1.3239959

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Yea, like stricter laws prevent crime

begbysback wrote: »

They certainly make people think twice. Drug dealers are looked up to in this country which is sad.

begbysback wrote: »

Who said it does numb nuts? It certainly punishes the act of crime and that's what iwould like. Have you got a problem with tough sentences for repeat offenders?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,243 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nationalise the drugs trade. Take the scum out of the equation.

spurious wrote: »
    Nationalise the drugs trade. Take the scum out of the equation.

I don't think cocaine will be legalized.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

What would the scum do if they couldn’t sell drugs?

Would they just head off to work in the morning like nothing happened?

Legalizing or decriminalising the drug trade would make little difference. Criminals would branch into other areas of crime. There would still bea black market for illegal drugs. The only thing that will work is tough, long sentences. More prisons, tougher judges. Give the scum something to think about before burgling you're house, doing a tiger kidnapping, shooting someone etc. Lets get rid of the poxy swagger these runts seem to have while laughing at the rest of us. Let them weigh up their options and know if/when they are caught they are gone for 20/30 years or for the rest of their lives. Something like the States, 3 strikes and out.

Arm the Gardai to the teeth too give these scum a taste of their own medicine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Round up and kill problem families. Every estate that has this problem usually have a couple of scum families corrupting every age group.

Parents who teach their kids that working is for muppets.

Round them up and machete them in the field in full view of everyone.

BDI wrote: »
    Round up and kill problem families. Every estate that has this problem usually have a couple of scum families corrupting every age group.

haha if only

• Advertisement

Stupid post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

haha if only

Mod: Stellar contributions guys. Don't post in the thread again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Legalizing or decriminalising the drug trade would make little difference. Criminals would branch into other areas of crime. There would still bea black market for illegal drugs. The only thing that will work is tough, long sentences. More prisons, tougher judges. Give the scum something to think about before burgling you're house, doing a tiger kidnapping, shooting someone etc. Lets get rid of the poxy swagger these runts seem to have while laughing at the rest of us. Let them weigh up their options and know if/when they are caught they are gone for 20/30 years or for the rest of their lives. Something like the States, 3 strikes and out.

Yeah because that works so well in the states, it's a crime/drug free paradise

Who said it wasn't. Not me. But when their caught over there their banged away for a long time. We need TOUGHER sentences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Too soft here & that's for sure.

Look at this sentence

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/0831/1073012-alvin-kennard-alabama/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Augme

Who said it wasn't. Not me. But when their caught over there their banged away for a long time. We need TOUGHER sentences.

You said tougher sentences work, but they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭VW 1

As above, it costs the state far more to lock people up for life after three strikes, it's not a deterrent. The criminal population in America is at an all time high, it is the highest in the world by quite a margin. Are you happy to pay to house criminals? That costs multiples more than their 200 dole a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭threeball

VW 1 wrote: »
    As above, it costs the state far more to lock people up for life after three strikes, it's not a deterrent. The criminal population in America is at an all time high, it is the highest in the world by quite a margin. Are you happy to pay to house criminals? That costs multiples more than their 200 dole a week.

But it doesn't stop at dole. It's all the other services such a garda time, free legal aid, social housing, the cost to law abiding citizens that they rob, assault or murder. I'd rather pay a grand a week to see the scumbags locked away than giving a €200 reward for wreaking havoc. Not to mention all the additional feral sprogs they produce while free. I'd make them break rocks 14hrs a day or not get fed. They wouldnt be back in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭VW 1

You should run for election on that type of rock solid manifesto. A break in the cycle through education and opportunity is needed. Decriminalisation of drugs would be a first step, not a step towards a system mirroring one of the worst failures of a justice system we've ever seen in the US.

They literally have slavery over there where the judges and elites own the companies where prisoners who are in for life, work manufacturing products for literally cents an hour. To say you want a system like the one in the US shows you have no clue as to how that system works.

• Advertisement

Augme wrote: »
    You said tougher sentences work, but they don't.

I said thats what i would like. Whydoesn't it work? I never said it would stop all crime. Only an idiot would think that. Seems to be a few on here.

Would Fat Jimmy Connors have had the time to rack up 300 convictions if he was given a long sentence very early into his criminal career. How about Donna Hutch and her 450 convictions? A complete waste of space and burden on society. You dont think it would have benefited society if she was banged up for 20 or 30 years?

It would stop many criminals or petty criminals i feel if they knew the risk of being caught was most of their life in prison. Obviously not all as there are some you will never stop it's just in them but even when the career, recidivist criminal gets caught would you not like to see him/her put away for a long time.

Crime will never cease to exist but lets punish those commiting it accordingly. This is a criminals paradise with a laughably lenient justice system.If you dont agree fair enough but for me its long gone beyond time to get tough on criminals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement