Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

She's had a hard life if shes only 44!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Thomas Kavanagh got 3 years for the stun gun.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0902/1073278-thomas-kavanagh/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

GBX wrote: »
    She's had a hard life if shes only 44!

Not from hard work, that's a certainty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I wonder who the 'socialite/celebrity' is that was arrested alongside a Turk and an Indian guy yesterday?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I wonder who the 'socialite/celebrity' is that was arrested alongside a Turk and an Indian guy yesterday?
    Coveney ? ? ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,082 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Have you a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bobbydog

blinding wrote: »
    Coveney ? ? ?
    You,ve been tangoed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭septictank

It says he knows, or hangs around with them.
    Might have done a few months last year on driving charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Hardly the son of a seriously notorious figure who once had his own airport?...

Or the other lad who was in a bit of trouble for smuggling drugs into Australia or New Zealand, who had a celebrity model girlfriend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭Mech1

Maybe a French connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Hardly the son of a seriously notorious figure who once had his own airport?...

Or the other lad who was in a bit of trouble for smuggling drugs into Australia or New Zealand, who had a celebrity model girlfriend?

It says the men arrested are in their 40's and 50's so not Fran fennell anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Katie French bloke?

EMPunk wrote: »
    Katie French bloke?

i'd hope his "celeb" days are well over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,919 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Katie French bloke?

Will hosting all those FF are Ardfheiseanna help or have those brownie points expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Katie French bloke?

The Wolf?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

The Wolf?

Ah, I thought the talk was of another lad with a connection to Katie French, whose 'Auld Fella' had his own private airport, and was running a 'gangland bank'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Ah, I thought the talk was of another lad with a connection to Katie French, whose 'Auld Fella' had his own private airport, and was running a 'gangland bank'.

The hotelier? The wolf is old news.

The hotelier? The wolf is old news.

I suppose he is technically a hotelier, if we're talking about the same guy! I believe he is currently facing charges in the Special Criminal Court, was previously seen meeting with the guy believed to have shot Gareth Hutch, and as for his hotel I think it has been raided by CAB, and on another occasion explosives were found there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Let’s not forget the turks pretty much control the heroin trade in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

I suppose he is technically a hotelier, if we're talking about the same guy! I believe he is currently facing charges in the Special Criminal Court, was previously seen meeting with the guy believed to have shot Gareth Hutch, and as for his hotel I think it has been raided by CAB, and on another occasion explosives were found there.

You are both talking about Junior , I initially thought this too but someone said the "socialite" had been locked up last year on a driving conviction ?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/kieron-the-wolf-ducie-jailed-11875607

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I also immediately thought of the wolf when they mentioned socialite and raids in Meath. I think he is 49 now, so the date ranges fit with the lad who was released and file sent to DPP. I have absolutely no inside info on this though, so I could be very wrong.

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1073401/?__twitter_impression=true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I see Leon Wright is a free man and strolling about Dublin. ****ing hell he is one dangerous man I thought he had years left inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I see Leon Wright is a free man and strolling about Dublin. ****ing hell he is one dangerous man I thought he had years left inside.

I read he attacked so many prison officers ovrr the years that to punish him and try calm him down they put an aquarium and play station in his cell. It's gone beyond a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Has he any loyalties with the Kinahan Hutch side of things??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

a walking example of the problems in the irish justice system

most other country's in the world some one who is a danger to the pubic and every one else he encounters would never ever have seen the light of day again for the safety of all and rightly so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Has he any loyalties with the Kinahan Hutch side of things??

None that im aware of, just a guy with a penchant for knives, which I believe he got from his ex ranger uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

mynamejeff wrote: »

most other country's in the world some one who is a danger to the pubic and every one else he encounters would never ever have seen the light of day again for the safety of all and rightly so

And didn't the judge say there is a high likelihood of him reoffending.. It's crazy really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

mynamejeff wrote: »

I think it is very possible he may kill some unsuspecting person in a fit of rage. I do hope Im wrong and he has changed his ways

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement