Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

sasta le wrote: »
    Oh yeah the fake Gucci man bags

I wouldnt say they are fake tbh man. He has the dough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Ye. He’s a little runt. About five foot nothing. His mate looks like he’s be on the bag . Alicante I think 🀔 they are heading too.

Ye. He’s a little runt. About five foot nothing. His mate looks like he’s be on the bag . Alicante I think 🀔 they are heading too.

Is he with a blonde fella that looks a bit like a junkie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭rodmn2377

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Worth posting here, given the known associations of Irish and Dutch gangland.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/netherlands-shocked-by-assassination-of-top-criminal-lawyer-1.4022678

https://nltimes.nl/2019/07/24/netherlands-wanted-fugitive-hiding-dubai-report

Handy him hiding in Dubai... never know who ya could meet up with there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

WB Yokes wrote: »

Is he with a blonde fella that looks a bit like a junkie?
    There is a few of them. One of them had blonde hair alright.

• Advertisement

Ian O'Haire probably. Another mongo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He has an understanding with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Worth posting here, given the known associations of Irish and Dutch gangland.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/netherlands-shocked-by-assassination-of-top-criminal-lawyer-1.4022678

Ridouan Taghi - sounds like he could hiding out in the Gaeltacht

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Hes dark hair no

https://twitter.com/johnsmi84534254/status/1046378289626066944?lang=en

big syke wrote: »

Its more blonde when you see him up close. Does look dark there i agree. Wardy pays for everything for him and gets f all in return. You wouldnt trust him with anything hed **** it up.

• Advertisement

Is he Gary and johnatons brother??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The little man-bags are hilarious all the same.

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Is he Gary and johnatons brother??

No, he has a brother named Gary but they are a different family from the O'Hares (different spelling) gary and johnathan from Finglas south.

Ian actually comes from a decent family. The O'Hares from the south are pondlife. All of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

John Smith nothing on twitter few weeks now is mad.

John Smith nothing on twitter few weeks now is mad.

Its not the first time the account has gone quiet. I think most people have lost interest at this stage anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭dk1982

Its not the first time the account has gone quiet. I think most people have lost interest at this stage anyway.

Quite the opposite. Look how many followers he has now. It's great stuff, hope he's back soon

dk1982 wrote: »
    Quite the opposite. Look how many followers he has now. It's great stuff, hope he's back soon

Its mostly repetitive waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TownsendD6

I must admit, I enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I would say they are searched relentlessly in the airport

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

He's keeping the Kinahans carry on out in the open. There's no doubt some of the people he tags must be uncomfortable with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

If u stop n think about it the passport image etc etc etc calling out ppl is actually amazing. 12k followers and I'd imagine at least 5-10 times that monotoring the account

If u stop n think about it the passport image etc etc etc calling out ppl is actually amazing. 12k followers and I'd imagine at least 5-10 times that monotoring the account

Yeah he was on the money about certain stuff but he was also being fed a lot of waffle by people to further their own agendas. It was more entertaininng during the height of the feud. Two fellas from ballymun i know well were accused of working with the Kinahans by him and it was a complete lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Danzy wrote: »

He has an understanding with that one.

What's the story with the mother of his kid?Does he live with her or have they split?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Was Ian o'haire the mule caught smuggling coke to Aus?

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Was Ian o'haire the mule caught smuggling coke to Aus?

Yeah thats him. Hes nine lives that fella. Nearly killed on a bike with chucky brown a few years before that. Left with a gimpy leg for life.

He was in a bad way in Aus too. Had 3 heart attacks. Should have died really.

Yeah thats him. Hes nine lives that fella. Nearly killed on a bike with chucky brown a few years before that. Left with a gimpy leg for life.

Awh I drove by them lads on that bike that day just before they hit the pole... was delighted i wasnt caught up in the after of that accident...

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Haha the fool, did he get locked up for long over in Aus ?

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Haha the fool, did he get locked up for long over in Aus ?

Im not sure of the sentence he was given but he only served about 4 months of it anyway. I think they were leniet on him because of his condition. It was touch and go whether he was gonna survive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,975 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

KM792 wrote: »
    What's the story with the mother of his kid?Does he live with her or have they split?

You sound interested ;) . Sure send her an oul' message there on the facebuke and see if she's up for anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement